Let the Crisis Begin

LOL you have me giggling here again......
Euhmmm I can keep you busy.....;):devil:
I m sure you have a hanky :D, could be a fun pic.......:cool:
I know that first hand:eek:
Hope your having a wonderful relaxing naughty Sunday sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

giggling? uh oh

Nope. No hanky either.

relaxing yes.

What can I say your F**** YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

glad you liked and caught those pics

I Will eat your pepper anytime:devil:

even with the face?!?!

As you grow each year,
To the sky without fear.
Sound judgment and roots,
Sweeter than fruits.

With seasons you change,
Isn’t that strange?
Standing tall and strong,
You know you belong.

Many climb for support,
You’re a great sport.
At forty, a young tree,
We must all agree.
:kiss:

thank you for that

hope you are having a great day emmy

I have a dirty mirror

*feels her mouth start to water as she suddenly has the urge to drop to her knees and crawl forward*

Damn, but I do love when you put shots up like that ... showing, yet teasing at the same time. Soooo fucking HOT!! :devil: :kiss:

You are one of the reasons I really really like Sundays.

Well if I think about it I actually like all the days of the week esp those when you post tingle-inducing photos like those. Dayyyyyyummmmm.

Damn:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

*feels her mouth start to water as she suddenly has the urge to drop to her knees and crawl forward*

Damn, but I do love when you put shots up like that ... showing, yet teasing at the same time. Soooo fucking HOT!! :devil: :kiss:

Glad you enjoyed that one em. Sounds like I would definitely enjoy your reaction.

Hoping for a good week.

You are one of the reasons I really really like Sundays.

Well if I think about it I actually like all the days of the week esp those when you post tingle-inducing photos like those. Dayyyyyyummmmm.

Damn:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tingle-inducing?

Spine? Or other places?

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

I hope you don't mind a comment from a fellow male poster. I recently just started and a fellow friend recommended that I checked out your thread. Very inspiring man. I like your originality.

I'm claiming January.

All of it.

Fuck it.

I've been in a shitty mood lately.

And when I get cranky, I really get cranky.

My apologies, but I fucking hate Christmas.

And I need a good fuck.

Oh, and my birthday is coming.

See, by the time January is over, I'll be 40. I'm not accepting this all that well.

Before anybody starts telling me that age is just a number or that I'm only as young as I feel, I'm feeling it. My arm burns, my shoulders are torn up, my knees suck, and I'm definitely getting soft in the middle.

I can sit here and cry in my whiskey, or I can have some fun.

So I'm claiming January. My literotica birthday party. Then I'll go back to my normal thread.

All my friends are invited.

I'll try to be sociable.

I'll post some shit.

Feel free to show me your tits.
As an older man, 56, 57 in FEb. All I can say is; "I'll bring the cheese & crackers to go along with your whine".

I hope you don't mind a comment from a fellow male poster. I recently just started and a fellow friend recommended that I checked out your thread. Very inspiring man. I like your originality.

No worries and thank you.

I appreciate your kind words.

Back