The Trump Crime Cult Convictions Thread

SmokingFap

Former Stud
I just asked in my other thread about twice-convicted felon Alan Weaselberg if it was even possible to count all of the convictions of Trump's minions. So here's a central repository for all the news and information about everyone involved in Trump's MAGA crime cult. And let's make sure to include each felon's name, where possible, to alert a listers who might know one of these criminals.

I'll start with a not-too-recent list of all the traitors convicted of various offenses including felonies for their participation in the January 6th insurrection. Granted this list is a bit out of date, but the number ain't getting any smaller...

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-capitol-rioters-jailed-sentences-january-6-1826075

Communist... media................... W T F !!! Our media is SO bloody Capitalist it's SICK!
CNN went back to even handed bullshit, with Right Wing Assholes spouting crap, but that's not good enough for some.

Communist... media................... W T F !!! Our media is SO bloody Capitalist it's SICK!
CNN went back to even handed bullshit, with Right Wing Assholes spouting crap, but that's not good enough for some.

Then they must have just overlooked this important bit of info and forgot to mention it! My bad! Lmao lmao

I'd bet you "PROXY VOTING" is under the rules the HOUSE makes.
Just like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the filibuster and a lot of other shit that isn't in the Constitution.
Like the Founding Fathers created the whole fucking government structure so 40% of the Senate which is nothing LIKE 40% of the country can stop all government, or, in worse cases, a single senator.
That a court in Texas decided against the Government of the United States.......... oh gee.... !

COVID............ yeah... fake news.

Stuff that is in the Constitution...... E M O L U M E N T S .......... but it's ok that Trump was bribed up the ass for years.

You'll have to excuse tandt, he is a raving moron who writes private messages to people and sounds like an imbecile doing so.

Him and his dog faced wife put the tard in trumptard.

Back