Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_or2w7ztdsf1trvxgso1_540.jpg

Simple elegance is usually the purest elegance. :heart:

she looks about like i envision you..

long, lean, dark hair, and very elegant..

with those heels, you're probably almost my height...

she looks about like i envision you..

long, lean, dark hair, and very elegant..

with those heels, you're probably almost my height...

Well, you're sweet CD. But I assure you she's much prettier than I am. For one thing she's a "tad" younger. She's also got a lighter complexion than me (except maybe in February lol). Yeah, we've both got blue eyes and dark hair and fabulous taste in clothes and shoes :) - but beyond that if we were all in the same room together you and I would both be hitting on her. (no offense ;) )

I'll take that as a compliment, thank you!:eek: :)

Your welcome...it was meant as such.:)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/94/ee/b594ee1443c42a3b40704f5575b4b6a8.jpg

That is an adorable LBD! :heart:
(mine if I ask where you got it WS? - PM me)

As pretty as you are in your avatar I think you would be more exciting to see then just a found photo.
:rose:

Sorry to disappoint, but apart from Av/profile pics, I never have and never wll post any images of myself on Lit - though I'd certainly look a lot happier than the girl in this "found" pic in this beautiful dress :D

tumblr_nyjyxylMDf1ryxzr3o1_540.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, but apart from Av/profile pics, I never have and never wll post any images of myself on Lit - though I'd certainly look a lot happier than the girl in this "found" pic in this beautiful dress :D

tumblr_nyjyxylMDf1ryxzr3o1_540.jpg

I DO LIKE that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back