Any Teachers on here?

I teach college communication. Several lovely ladies. But with so many high school kids taking dual credit, I stay away from flirting
 
University. No real tales to tell. But there were a few moments when the line got a little blurry in my sights. A female student dressed up to visit my office hours to talk about her struggle to write her essay. Push up bra. Low cut top. Tight jeans. Pouty, glossed lips. She never dressed that way in class. It was, to be honest, more surreal than sexy. Another time, I had a plagiarist busted up, down, and sideways, and she really couldn't fail the class or she'd lose her athletic scholarship. She said the words "I'll do whatever it takes. What can I do." I was momentarily stunned...and can't deny I wasn't at that moment acutely aware of her tanned legs and high shorts...but not being an idiot, I let her do a make-up assignment for partial grade...and probably avoided big trouble for "blackmailing" a student. Lol.

I was a TA in a biz school and got that kind of approach from a 40ish midcaree student. I had a thing for older women, and if the prof wasn't there to witness, I'd have been sorely tempted to see where she took things...

SG
 
Elementary teacher here. So no stories, but it's always a turn on to the men in my life! No complaints about that either ;)
 
Elementary teacher here. So no stories, but it's always a turn on to the men in my life! No complaints about that either ;)

I bet not it is such a dirty fantasy and there are so many beautiful women who teach it's hard not to fantasize.
 
I hope so. I was a long term teacher and lecturer. A few female students had passing crushes on me, but professional ethics made it inappropriate to respond in any way. But you could always pick the look that Monica Lewinsky had for Bill Clinton.
 
Elementary teacher here. So no stories, but it's always a turn on to the men in my life! No complaints about that either ;)

Well, not with students, I'm sure, but there's a possibility between new or student teachers and those more experienced, isn't there?

And is it wrong if one of my most vivid memories from elementary school was getting a paddling from the cute, petite teacher monitoring the students waiting in gym before class? She had a strict 'no talking' policy and she caught me. Brought me down in front of everyone to give me a couple of whacks with her paddle. It really stung but I can remember taking my seat and being just a bit excited (for what I knew about at that age). I still have a vision of her--short, slim, long dark hair, skirt and boots, strutting in front of the bleachers swinging that paddle by her side with a slightly devilish smirk on her face. Probably not totally (maybe not even remotely) accurate, but what's forgotten due to age is filled in by a kink-driven mind. Is that really so wrong?
 
My wife and I are both in education but we certainly fucked in my classroom once. We haven't played teacher-student, but we could both play it!
 
I've def had a few teachers that I've fantasized about them bending me over their desk. If any of my teachers are on here... feel free anytime.
 
It's so surprising at the amount of educated Litsters on here! It's nice to see

No teacher here.....but I was a teachers pet in college šŸ˜‰
 
Daycare...it was thong city there. I loved going to daycare to get my kid.
 
College Prof, with many a tale from undergrad* days through nearly 40 years teaching...

*Yes, a summer with my lovely Classics Prof, newly PhD...It's not only male teachers who play with students; vive l'ƩgalitƩ!
 
Just do a google search of all the teachers who have been busted over the past three or so years having sex with students. A good majority of them are attractive females in their 20s. Hmmmm, new RP idea!
 
i have been lucky

enough to hook up with 2 teachers, one that is currently going on.

The other one was a regular date, movie was boring so i started kissing her,

we went back to her car made out some more, she asked if i wanted to come back to her place of course i said yes. We made out some more on her couch, then went to bedroom where i went down on her, licking her pussy and ass before she took out my cock and blew me, she loved to get pounded from behind , and always swallowed .
 
So Hot

When my wife and I temporarily separated I met a teacher on one of those internet dating sites. We had (have) amazing chemistry and were instantly attracted to one another. The sex was incredible and she allowed me to open her up sexually to new things. We had sex in very public places - public parks, supermarket parking lots, for most part in a car but sometimes hidden in a corner.

The most daring place happened just before her school year began. She took me to the school where she teaches, introduced me to all her friends and colleagues and then showed me her classroom. She is special needs teacher so her classroom is smaller than most and had absolutely no windows. I joked that it looked like an over sized walk-in closet. I closed the door, don't think it had a lock, and we proceeded to have the most intense sex that we've ever had. You could hear all the buzzing of people outside the door prepping for the new year as we were completely enraptured with one another behind the closed door.

It is 100% a true story and I would love to exchange the details with anyone that is interested. Woman preferably please.
 
So I was downtown tonight having dinner with friends. Anyways dinners over and I'm walking back to my car and bump into one of my high school teachers. We start talking and stuff and walking in the same direction. We end up walking by an ice cream store and I said it sounded good so he offered to buy me ice cream. im wearing a low cut top and he def kept on checking me out. After I got to my car he gave me his number and said I should call him if I "ever need tutoring or anything". I gave him mine. We hugged. It kinda lingered.

Now, he has my number. Do I leave the ball in his court and see if he texts me? Or do I text him?
 
Back
Top