Walked in on

Happened several times in one way or another:

GF's roommate walked in on me once as I had the door open and thought it was my gf coming in from work. It wasn't.

MIL caught me at my own house.

Wife and I were at a rural roadside motel on a road trip and the maid walked in on us. The door only had a knob lock and a dead bolt (no chain or anything). It had a window unit for A/C and we didn't hear her come in....just saw the light when the door opened.

Meh....part of life, I suppose.
 
Getting caught is very exciting. When someone caught me I cum more stronger.

Woke one night next to wife with a drooling hard on. Looked over and the wife was asleep. Started stroking my cock and looked again the wife's awake, "dont stop on my account" she said. Then she reached over and told me when I cum I have to eat it. BAM! That made me cum. She brought her cum covered hand to my mouth and I licked it clean
 
Hi, I'm kind of new here and don't know if it's been asked, but has anybody here been walked in either with a partner or while alone? Who was it? What did they see? And how long did they watch for?

A long time ago a boyfriend and mine were fucking. He was much older and his friends were always in and out of his house. I was being fucked in the stand up shower with glass walls when his friend popped in and said he had to take a piss. We never stopped. My back was against the glass and legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked me, and as he turned me around with hands on the glass, I could see his friend watching us. Big, big turn on.....
 
A long time ago a boyfriend and mine were fucking. He was much older and his friends were always in and out of his house. I was being fucked in the stand up shower with glass walls when his friend popped in and said he had to take a piss. We never stopped. My back was against the glass and legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked me, and as he turned me around with hands on the glass, I could see his friend watching us. Big, big turn on.....

Very Hott!
 
We were staying at my then BF's brother's cabin. We were totally naked and going at it in bed when the man who would become my BIL let himself in and stood in the doorway, clueless. He was going on and on about the furnace and how he would show me how to turn it on because he knew that his brother wouldn't be able to figure it out. Both of them turned out to be kind of clueless at times. Heh.

When I didn't get out of bed right away, he kept calling my name. I finally told him to shut the door so I could put something on. Not sure he ever really figured out what we were doing but it certainly spoiled the mood!
 
hi

When my ex bf and I were standing in his room and he was sodomizing me, we heard his parents entering the house after a party. he ejaculated into my rectum at that point and we sat on the sofa and pretended to be sipping some tea, from the empty tea cups.
 
Just to name a few......
BF and I fucking on the couch and his parents walked in.

Caught by my friend's father while masturbating in the shower.

Caught by a security guard giving my co-worker a bj.
 
Just to name a few......
BF and I fucking on the couch and his parents walked in.

Caught by my friend's father while masturbating in the shower.

Caught by a security guard giving my co-worker a bj.

Sooo, I'm kind of looking for a job. Any openings where you work? ;) (as co-worker OR security guard)?
 
I'd almost play into a 'Getting Walked In On' thing tonight, with the right Co-Pilot(s) :D
 
Once on a business trip I was lying naked on the bed and fingering my pussy when the housekeeping guy came into the room using his key. I was engrossed in myself and I did not hear the knock if he had knocked. Anyway it was good that I did not hear as the guy was good looking and I ended up giving him a blowjob.
 
Once on a business trip I was lying naked on the bed and fingering my pussy when the housekeeping guy came into the room using his key. I was engrossed in myself and I did not hear the knock if he had knocked. Anyway it was good that I did not hear as the guy was good looking and I ended up giving him a blowjob.

Knock, knock,,,,
 
by the apartment complex maintenance guy while I was masturbating in bed. (kind of on purpose)
 
by my friend's father and his friends as I was getting my pussy eaten on the kitchen table
 
In high school, My GF and I cut class and went back to my house to fuck. In walks my dad who came home for lunch. I didnt see him at first but she said he was there for a few and she had froze, unable to say anything . when I finally turned around He yells something like, "We will talk when I get home" . he never brought it up.

Same gf, in my truck by a cop with a really bright flashlight.
 
Sister in Law walked in while the wife and I were going at it. At first I hadn’t noticed but my wife whispered that we were caught. I couldn’t have cared less, I kept going. Found out later that my sister in law purposely watched us a few more times.

Just 2 weeks ago, wife’s cousin came to visit. While we were in bed, wife was giving me quite a blow job / hand job, we both noticed her cousin peeking. That was the start of a great mini vacation.
 
I was dating a nurse who was very nice to me. She lived in a house with another woman and a guy. There was also another guy, Joe, who they told me about. Joe was going through a divorce and would sleep at the homes of various friends...whoever had an empty bed. The room was big enough for the mattress, which was on the floor and a chest of drawers. When one opened the door,the mattress was just beyond the door. One afternoon the nurse and I were fucking in her room. I was on top of her and the bedsheet was covering me from my ass to my feet. The door opened and I looked over my shoulder and told the guy, who turned out to be Joe, that we were busy. He closed the door. When the nurse and I left the bedroom we sat and visited with Joe.
 
Hotel housekeeping way too many times.

A friend walked in. She stayed and we were too horny to stop so it was a bit of a show. That really did gave a great edge.

And as a mum, little visitors who saw a bit more than they were expecting. But you just laugh at the curious eyes
 
Back
Top