dilemma of a teacher

Gees literotica peeps...only posted to get a debate going..didnt expect people to go crawling the depths of previous posts...I welcomed the input by many..but some of you need to lighten up and not take things to seriously!!! Rant over .
You have 37 posts. It's really no hardship for us to go "crawling the depths," as it were.

I take posts like this somewhat seriously because a teacher at my kids' school lost his job last year because while his relationship with the student wasn't illegally inappropriate, he failed to be the adult and take control of the situation before it escalated.
 
Gees literotica peeps...only posted to get a debate going..didnt expect people to go crawling the depths of previous posts...I welcomed the input by many..but some of you need to lighten up and not take things to seriously!!! Rant over .

You came here on the pretense of asking us for advice for a VERY SERIOUS and potentially career-ruining situation on "behalf" of your "wife".

You lied to us, you don't have the moral high ground to look down on us for taking this seriously.

This forum is where people come to get genuine help for genuine problems. We take all the questions seriously because we WANT to help people out of the goodness of our hearts, and some people have no where else to turn.

You're the one who thought because this was a "sex site", the posters here wouldn't be good-hearted people with a sense of morals and justice, and we wouldn't be smart enough to figure out your lies.

In short, you're a lying SOB, so STFU and GTFO. You're wasting valuable forum space that REAL people with REAL problems can use.
 
You should probably tell your wife to dress more professionally so her rock and roll students don't hit on her anymore.

VANHALEN-7-1997__43828_zoom.jpg
 
Ugh... I really need to check post history before commenting. My replies were genuine, but I'm thinking the OP was hoping for something more like, "She should fuck him!" (Well, with more detail of course.)

No shame in trying to give good advice. Even if the OP's a fake, maybe somebody else will read and benefit from it.
 
No shame in trying to give good advice. Even if the OP's a fake, maybe somebody else will read and benefit from it.

Yep indeed.

My intent was so not to take away from the advice being offered by contributors I respect. I nearly didn't post due to that, but I was incensed by the total disrespect directed toward teachers through that opening post.
 
Yes to this, actually.



Ugh... I really need to check post history before commenting. My replies were genuine, but I'm thinking the OP was hoping for something more like, "She should fuck him!" (Well, with more detail of course.)

Why? Your post was really helpful. I'm sure it will be read by 100's if not thousands of Lit members. Many will be teachers who may find themselves in a similar position. Others may be coaches or have other positions of authority. They can use pieces of your very good advice. Let the guy masturbate. Who cares.
 
No shame in trying to give good advice. Even if the OP's a fake, maybe somebody else will read and benefit from it.


Exactly. Yes the OP was trolling but that doesn't mean this post can't be turned into a learning tool. I'm in education and have faced situations before with my female students that were a little more than just a high school girl's crush, and the suggestions I list are more or less universal. First of all, let the principal and school counselor know about the crush. The sooner a teacher let's the administration know about a situation like this the better off the teacher is. Dont hide anything. Secondly, record EVERYTHING. If a student gives a teacher a note, says something untoward or makes some type of gesture to a teacher then write everything down and keep a well, written record; ultimately, this is done for the teacher's safety. Thirdly, always keep your classroom door open. Often teachers and students have to meet to discuss grades, extracurricular activities or even a student's personal safety. Meeting behind closed doors is asking for, and often leads to, big trouble; don't underestimate the distance a student will go to get a teacher alone.
 
Last edited:
One more thing, one's local and state education boards will also provide teacher's resources re: this subject.
 
my wife is a teacher and one of her students has a crush on her...any ideas how she can dissuade him from his advances?

I'm a professor. I ignore this COMPLETELY.

do NOT flirt. do NOT encourage.

if the student says actually something, I very firmly say that it's inappropriate. I don't even so much as say "Im flattered, but ..."

Do NOTHING to encourage. Coldly indicate that it's just not happening.
 
Back
Top