Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

I cried out in pain and pleasure as Zwei began to fuck my ass as I moved my hips with his thrusts.

-----------

"Oh god Ash! Yes, fuck my pussy! Make me scream" I moaned wanting him to fuck me so roughly.
 
-Zwei groaned after a while he came filling her ass and panted.-"Oh my i hope you enjoyed that...should we refresh and actually take a break now."-He chuckled.-

--------------------------------------------------------------

-He gripped her neck right by the Collar bone and one on her hip as she felt his cock pound deep in her hot little cunt he was rough he was close to squeezing her neck.-
 
I fixed my clothes and we decided to spend a little more time at the park laying on the blanket talking. I decided to tell him about earlier. "I think I saw another one of my creations walking around. Not too long ago, I created a new villain for the comic and I think he came to life. I don't know if we should worry or not." I said.

------------

I laid back spreading my legs for Ash wanting him to fuck me roughly. "Please fuck me! I need you Ash" I beg,
 
-Zwei smiled.-"I think we will be ok no worries."-He smiled and stroked her hair gently.-

-----------------------------------------------------------

-He threw her legs over her head and began to fuck her hard and thrusts in to her.-"yes you like that huh cry out for me whore."
 
"If I created you and him then hopefully none of my slasher creations come out." I said. I had created Ash as kind a bad guy, but occasionally he would help out due to his interests in the main character. My slashers were all evil! I had based them on former bullies, but yet made them monsters.

My first slasher I drew was the main character's uncle, who was the owner of a major company with a very twisted alter ego which he desperately tried to hide for fear of his reputation. He fucked his female employees not caring if they were in a relationship or not. In the story, it is implied that his other side began lusting after his niece. However, when trying to act on his lust he is killed by the main character's father becoming an S&M based slasher. He enslaved his female employees and dispatched their husbands and boyfriends in brutal methods before the main character destroyed him. All this was in the origin issue.

There was a psychotic bitch slasher named "Queen Bee". Unlike a lot of slashers, she was actually popular and was a mean girl. Well, she went bat shit crazy after an accident in Chemistry class. All she received was a tear drop shaped scar under her eye. It did not matter if it was just a small burn. In her own mind, she considered herself hideous and donned a mask killing off girls that she considered prettier than she was. She appeared in issue 2.

Third was a handsome incubus/slasher named Grinder, who posed as a rock star in order to seduce female fans, then drain them of their lives through their intense erotic dreams. He is the only one to almost kill the main character before Zwei stopped him.

Fourth of course was Ash...

---------

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ash fuck me!!!" I screamed as he thrust into me harder and faster.
 
"Well i am sure we will track him down if he pops up...want to play again? " -Asked Zwei as his tongue ran over her neck a bit.-

------------------------------------------------

-Ash fucked her harder and smiled as he came with her and grins a hand around her neck.-"mmmm little slut you will serve me very well i see that...tomorrow my plan goes in motion for now you will be my love toy...understand?"
 
"Yeah we will keep an eye out. The very very last thing I want is for the slashers to be on the loose. Ash is fairly manageable. Well at least somewhat considering he is a rival of the affections for my character. Yes, I want to play and this time you choose." I said. Although, I did base the character somewhat on me in regards to my personality.

-------------

"I understand, Master. What is your plan?" I said lustfully.
 
-He looked to her and grins.-"I would like to Do some Dress up i remember I do enjoy a lot of dress up and rough play but that is you with the notes you gave me."-He laughed.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Tomorrow We must grab things necessary to cause a small lightning storm in side an resurrect my army it will take time but we will do it."-He smiled looking on and grins -"Now your not tired are you?"
 
Well since he was apart of my comic book, I decided that I could dress as the character in the story. It was a skimpy neon green plaid school girl skirt and a tight black top that says Wicked in red glittery old english letters. There was a scene I am writing in the comic book where my character is on her first mission with her new boyfriend. They encounter a succubus that seduces him and turns him temporarily into a rougher character. I could play the Succubus as well as Lizzy which would make this be a two scene rp. The succubus is naked with black bat-like wings which I had in my closet from a costume party. "Be right back" I said going to my room undressing and put on the wings. I went back.

"Okay this is a story I am working on for one of the issues of Lizzy the Monster Hunter. The first mission they have together is that they are after a succubus responsible for turning men very aggressive after encountering her. She appears to you after calling him to a cemetery not to far from the hotel that he is sharing with Lizzy. She uses her powers and seduces him into fucking her before putting an enchantment over him as she did other men. After that scene I will tell you what is going to happen next." I said. I got into character. "Zwei, come to me my dear!" I start to call out to him. The scene would take place in the bedroom we could not actually get to a cemetery with me being in the nude.

--------

I was under Ash's spell and agreed to any of his orders. I did have to ask. "Your army? What do you have planned, Master?" I said before telling him that I was not at all tired.
 
Last edited:
-Zwei used his abilities and made the scene around them like the grave yard. He walked to her entranced but not taken.-"Your a Succubus.."-He said as he walked around her a moment.-"What do you want?"

----------------------------------------------

"I know where i can resurrect my Army of Undead and take the city by force...But i need 9 Virgins robbed of there Virginity....I bet you can help me look couldn't you my lusty little slave?"-He smiled.-"See there is a necklace and once worn the virginity or the soul of it can be robbed once there fucked."
 
I got into character. "Mmm, I want you, handsome. Tell me is your girlfriend with you or did you come alone, my dear?" she asked with a sexy but wicked tone in her voice.

----------

I attended college and knew of quite a few girls who were still virgins. "I will make a list." I said. I wrote up a list of names and addresses. I knew I shouldn't do this, but I cannot say no to him with how handsome he was and I wanted him greatly.
 
"I came alone as Requested think you can corrupt my Hero Spirit."-He mentioned.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"boys or girl virgins would do and let me know when you see them tap them once and a mark will bring me to them. I can rape them or i can always sent a Fantasy Nightmare it will dive deep in to there virgin mind where sex exist and make there nightmare live."
 
"Oh, I know I can. For centuries, no man can resist my charms. Even the most stern witch hunter had forsaken their religion to sexually worship me. Normally, I am usually in control, but I see potential in you, darling... I can give you the power of an incubus. I know you worry for your girlfriend. Not only is she constantly putting her life on the line, but do you have any idea how many supernatural beings want her.... So many vampires, demons, werewolves, and other creatures would give anything to fuck her. Would you want that? With the powers I can give you, she will be safe and completely yours. Also, I know she likes it very rough."

I got down on my knees and undid his pants freeing his cock and began licking and sucking on it.

---------

Carrie

"Yes, Master. I know of the first one I can approach." I said. I told my Master that I would be back. There was a girl in my history and chemistry class that just moved into the apartment down the hall from me. She was the cute nerdy type. Very shy and quiet. She was always involved in her studies. I pretended that I did not have the notes for history class. I walked over to her apartment and knocked. She came to the door. "Hey, I hate to bother you, but do you have the notes for history?" I asked. She invited me in and told me that she would go copy them. As soon as she had them and handed them to me, I brushed my hand to hers so that she would be marked. I went back to the apartment. I said, "I touched the first one. Her name is Sondra. I know she stares a lot at Professor Hamilton. He is quite the tyrant in class, so I can only imagine what he would be like in the bedroom."

----------

Sondra

I was not use to getting very many guests with the exception of family. I went to the door and saw my classmate, Carrie. She asked if I had the notes from history. I did. "Sure, I will go copy them." I said. I handed her the papers. Oddly, she touched me as if caressing me. I did not read too much into it. As soon as she left, I went back to work studying for Chemistry and thinking about Professor Hamilton. I had to admit that I had a crush on him. He is very knowledgeable and I actually stayed after to have some conversations in regards to things we are studying in class as well as met him at the school coffee shop. Nothing was going on between us. He was also engaged to another teacher, Miss Jassle. People think he is strict, but he is for very good reason. He wants to see his students succeed. I have thought of the erotic possibilities, but I don't know if I could go through it. I did not want him getting into trouble. As I studied, I began getting sleepy. I had stayed up late the night before and decided to get some rest. I took off my clothes and put on a pink tank top and silk shorts. I went to bed.

I was awakened after a while by another knock. I knew my parents were not scheduled to visit, so I wondered who it was. I got to the door. I was rather shocked to see Professor Hamilton. He was carrying a black dufflebag that seemed heavy with some stuff. I thought maybe some chemistry supplies. "I did not expect to see you here..." I said rather shocked. I figured he got my address from the school. I had him come in.

http://s775.photobucket.com/user/rostheferret/media/sinful-02.jpg.html
 
Last edited:
-Zwei moaned as he groaned leaning to the wall as she sucked him.-

---------------------------------------

-Ash smiled as she did her work he leaned back enjoying the relaxing moment. Soon he got a mark and vanished showing up as at her door dressed as Professor hamilton and he stole his essence and everything he would transmit would give him thoughts and tomorrow at class when she came in he would have her as well there memories would be shared.-"I Have to make a confession"-He walked in and put the bag on the table opening it up with Different toys and Leathers and all sorts of things.-"I been hiding a dark secret of fantasizing you and taking you for my own. I didn't want to but it is driving me mad."
 
Sondra

I was shocked and appalled as he showed me the sex toys and the restraints. For a moment, I was speechless, but finally managed to speak. I was frightened as hell. "Whoa, wait a minute! You are engaged to Miss Jassle and it is very much against school policy for relationships between teachers and students. This could get you into a lot of trouble! Is this really worth your job? I have never even had sex! Please don't do this. You are one of my favorite teachers and don't want you jeopardizing everything you have worked for." I replied. Tears slid down my cheek as he approached me.

---------

I moaned as I sucked Zwei's cock and caressed it a bit before moving my hands to suck more on it.
 
"Didn't you want this i herd some one telling me your dirty secret how you always wished i would have my way with you."-He pinned her to the wall and pressed into her.-

---------------------------------------------------------

-He groaned his hand on her head.-
 
Sondra

How did anybody know that? I had never told anyone. Did the way I stared at him give it away. I was panicking and scared. "Please don't do this, Mr. Hamilton!" I begged crying. The apartments were soundproof so no on could hear my screams and pleas for help. I struggled against his grasp trying to get away.

---------

I began deep throat in his cock moaning lustfully.
 
Last edited:
-He smiled as Mr. Hamilton grabbed her and began to squeeze her tits.-"Just admit it i won't be mad."-He grins and kept squeezing her breasts.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zwei moaned as his cock was swallowed more he moaned in lust.-"mmmm That feels so good."
 
Sondra

"I have, but it is just a normal school girl crush! You are engaged and about to be married as well as the fact that this is forbidden according to school rules! Let me go!" I cried as I struggled against my teacher. I trembled violently as he continued his advances caressing my breasts. My top began to tear eventually revealing my breasts. I tried to cover myself, but he would not allow me. I was frightened. The look in his eyes was similar to a feral animal. I kept crying, begging and struggling. He was much too strong. Oddly, his strength almost seemed superhuman.

---------

I briefly released his cock uttering a fake incantation I was going to use for the scene in the comic to "put him under my control" for the scene where I pretended to be my character in the comic book. "Mmmmm cum for me, my beloved." I moaned before going back to sucking his cock.
 
-He smiled and gripped her throat choking her.-"don't make this any harder on your self...Accept it.."-He stuck her with a syringe now her body went limp."-It was a few hours but Carried received that her first mark had done it. The poor girl Sondra fucked to death and in a ritualistic position killed and her blood every where. Ash smiled happily.-"Good....Carrie my love you did well Go get a next victim and i will reward you..."-He smiled.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Zwei came filling her mouth suddenly his eyes glow brightly and he stood up fast looking around. Zwei felt Ash's power he just felt the Ritual take place..-"oh no.....Some one is in danger...."-He raised a hand his armor and gear appeared on him.-"You stay here i think Ash is at it....Just wait for me and do not open the door unless you know it's me."-He vanished Zwei jumped across the city to the collage he spots a man leaving a dorm from long distance he went to the dorm and smelld blood he ran across the hall way the camera's catching all of it He open the door where a bloody door knob was he opened it and was shocked and bit his lip he walked forward and put a hand on the woman's body he sighed.-"He already began huh...."-He was worried how long would this be before the ritual was completed he wouldn't do it to quickly people would start looking around and he may be caught but still. He called Caitlyn.-"Ash began to Virgin rituals...Why is he doing this you wrote this didn't you?"
 
I swallowed Zwei's cum. I became worried when I saw the look on his face. I knew of his abilities in regards to knowing when there is any sort of magical incident going on. He told me to lock the doors and to not answer it unless it was him. I cleaned up and put on jeans, a white cami and a lacy pink top. As I was getting dressed, I was texted by a co-worker. I read his text.

"Hey, I have some good news, bad news, and some news that can be either or depending on what I am about to tell you. Bad news first, Pete died in an accident the night before last. A freak accident. They quickly got a new editor named Max Neal. Rather odd fellow and appropriate looking considering the type of comics you draw and write. He is a huge fan, but here is where the iffy news kicks in. He made some changed. He still used most of your ideas, but with the character of Ash he decided on a very diabolical ritualistic murderer over the campy slasher who falls for the main character. He does keep in mind the age demographic so there is a censored version both for the web and on print. However, there is a more adult version for older readers. He wants to work with you which goes way above and beyond Pete's work. When are you coming in because he wants to meet with you?'

My phone rang. Zwei called me and sounded like he was panicking."Ash began to Virgin rituals...Why is he doing this you wrote this didn't you?" he asked me. I was in absolute horror. I exclaimed, "Virgin rituals?!!! The fuck?!! I did not write that!". I was wondering how things I was writing was coming to life, but I did not write that at least... I did have an antique pen that I had in a frame by my desk. I had heard of cursed and haunted objects before. Maybe when the editor made his changes maybe the pen accidentally had something to do with it. I turned on the television and sure enough there was a news story. Luckily, Zwei had left the scene of the crime undetected. I did not want them thinking it was him since he was with me. I watched the news to see what happened.

"I am Kaleigh Walters from News Channel 5 for breaking news. College Professor Edwin Hamilton was arrested and accused of the murder of college student Sondra Shelley. Police say that Hamilton came into the police station bloody and mumbling something about murdering the girl. Police officers drove over and found something they said looked like it was from a horror movie."

I watched as they interviewed the police chief. "I have been on the force for 15 years and this by far was just the worse." He said. I heard and knock at the door, but waited to see if it was Zwei before opening it.

-------
Deep inside, I was upset and horrified with what I had done. However, the control that Ash had on me kept me from wanting to run and escape. I had to obey... He told me to go find another girl. I did not want to do it, but the spell he had on me forced me to tell him another girl he could go after. "There is a girl that is always at the library. I see her a lot when I go to get books I need. Her name is Trina. I talked to her a little bit. I asked her why she doesn't go out a lot. She told me that she had never had a boyfriend. She had some guys interested, but is not ready for a relationship yet, One that is constantly bothering her is surprisingly a jock. He is a quarter back. His name is Jim Mace. " I said.

I found it so odd. I knew Ash was dark, but did not realize how so.
 
-It was Zwei as she could see him once she opened up he hugged her.-"I don't know what's going on but what shall we do."

-Ash did somethign different after Carrie gave her the mark he used the mark to enhance her sexual drive and desire the deepest desire she had oh she was a actress or a inpsiring one costumes and play time and as she fucked the jock she would drive him mad and kill her that would be perfect.-
 
"First things first." I added, "I need to meet with the new editor. It was never in Ash's nature to kill women. Most of his victims were criminals, but the main characters have a sense of justice and have to stop him. Also, he was a wise cracking slasher similar to Freddy Krueger. My coworker mentioned that he wanted to make some XXX rated changes. I honestly don't think he realizes what he is doing in regards to making the changes. I need to find out more about how my characters are appearing. I wonder if it is some sort of enchantment or maybe I have a haunted object. I was given an antique art case which I keep my art supplies in. "

I hugged Zwei and kissed him. He was shaking from what he had seen. As we talked, my cell phone rang. I answered to hear that it was a man. It was the new editor. He wanted to meet immediately. I looked at the time and usually the building was closed. I felt a little weary because I was meeting a new person, but he was my new boss. I could not afford a bad impression. I decided to dress in something a bit more professional. I put on a black skirt and a pink button up blouse. "I am going to meet with my new boss. " I said. I had my cell phone on me just in case I encountered Ash. I took the subway looking around vigilantly and trying to stay in a crowd just in case. I got to work and greeted the afterhours security guard, who had me sign in and show my identification before allowing me to go up to see the editor.

I went up to the top floor and went to the office. I knocked and he had me come in. I was greeted by a very pale man with icy blue eyes, long black hair with some curls and was wearing a black suit. He looked to be in his 50s. My coworker was right about him being odd, but yet very mesmerizing. He had me sit down and I saw the drawings. The death was involving a different person, but same premise as what happened earlier. In this case, Ash was posing as a doctor invading the home of an 18 year old patient, who had a lusted for her doctor. However, the guy was actually in a happy relationship with his wife. My editor introduced himself and I began telling him of my concerns. He was not at all upset about me questioning him. He was smiling at me. The smile was a little creepy.

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-c...eck-as-baaljpg-758559_765w-e1472223982317.jpg

**********

I talked to Trina and put the mark on her. I convinced her that she needed to talk to Jim and that she should let go of her inhibitions. Trina was taking my advice and left. I went back to my apartment to wait.

***********

Trina

Carrie was right. I needed to stop working so hard and have some fun. I decided to take Jim up on his offer about meeting at his place. He told me to bring some costumes. I bought a sexy secretary outfit and a waitress outfit. I figured for the waitress I could make us dinner. I was a bit nervous since it was my first time.
 
-The man smiled as Max stood up and shook her hand and after she purposed her concern he smiled.-"look it's not real i admit a few things have happened but purely concern..Look Trust me this will be much much better."-He chuckled as he offered her a drink.-

-James soon was surprised he had messaged saying he had dinner already and to bring her self She came in and he was surprised by the bold kiss.-"mmmm That was a surprise.-

-Ash sighed and stood up as Carrie came back.-"Whats wrong Carrie?"-He asked.-"Don't you love me any more?"-He walked towards her.-
 
"You're right. It could've just been a coincidence. Besides the events in the story had nothing to do with the murder. It is different and plus this has not been released yet, so how would someone really know. A little drink would not hurt, but I cannot drink too much I have to go home soon." I said as he poured me a small glass of whiskey. I sipped some of it. Much stronger than what I was use to, but thought it was just a strong brand. It did not take much. I asked, "Can you take me to my place?" I asked him. We went to the elevator. I was leaning against the editor to keep my balance. As the elevator began going down, it began acting rather oddly. It stopped suddenly. It had done it before so I was not surprised. I was about to suggest calling the security guard so that he could call the maintenance man to come in to fix it. However, I was cut off when I felt myself being pinned to the wall. I did not fight it. My pussy was drenched at the thought of my editor fucking me mercilessly in the elevator.

------------

Carrie

I was starting to feel some guilt for what Ash was making me do. The thought of luring some girl to her ritualistic demise was getting to me. I guess it showed considering Ash saw it on my face. "Why are you making me do this? We are luring women to their..." I said. However, he stopped me from saying more once again putting me under his spell.

"I-I am sorry for questioning you. I do love you and will do anything for you, Ash." I said.


---------

Trina

"I decided to take you up on your offer. I always wanted to be with you, but had always kept busy with my studies, but I can balance it out now so that we can spend time together." I said.
 
Back
Top