Whats on your Ipod right now!!!!!!

Lots of people write. Many more people read and don't write. (To prove that, just look through a sample page of members - the majority have no stories posted.)

And a select few (with a sprinkling of assholes) gather here.

Og

Sprinkling of assholes?

Oh, the mental imagery, Gah!!!

Somebody please give me my medication!
 
Opeth ( Death Metal),Micheal Jackson,Kieth Urban,John Butler Trio,Byonce,Soullfly ( Heavy Metal ),Coldplay,Rod stewart as an example-there is a little more on it than that at the moment.

Opeth? Boring...

*falls asleep*

Soulfly? Much better :D
 
Hi All.
I am a newbie!
I am a mature age student from Australia who has been writting now for a while.At the moment I write to release energy and sexual fruastration as a result of demanding study................and life in general.I am not a commercial published erotic writer.
I am just now starting to navigate the site and discovered this discussion thread as being general in nature,therefore I will ask the following,and maybe break the ice a little!!!!!!!!..............................and get to know some of you.

''What do you have on your Ipod at the moment'.

I ask this of people all the time as it is a way of seeing inside the human personality.............and sometimes in a sexual way.

Anyway...............have fun


iPod?
I thought that it was just an expensive toy.
I think my grandson has one, if he ain't lost it.
 
On my Ipod right now!!!!!? Probably a battery charger for my camera, cords to a couple of things, maybe a set {or two or three} of earbuds, a couple of batteries, expired gift cards and IDs... Or maybe it's in my underwear drawer in which case it's kinda obvious.

Oh, wait! I don't have an Ipod!!!!!
 
No Ipod, but on my Ipad I'm using my Amazon Cloud to listen to David Sylvian's collection entitled A Victim of Stars - great album!
 
What's on my iPod? Four thousand, four hundred and thirty-eight tracks. Apparently. Should keep me going for a day or two. :)
 
I'll ask again after all this time

The Beatles,Stone Sour ,Dream Theartre.....erotic sex stories on tape......and a lot of Aussie rock......and of course slipknots new one in which I have listened to evey day for six months.....
 
I don't know what is on my iPod anymore, it was stolen from my hotel room and I have not replaced it yet
 
I still ain't got an iPod.
Ditto, and I ain't gonna get one. I *do* have a bunch of stuff on my Android tablet though, including all the Tintin cartoons, a slew of classical chamber music, and some gazillions of books. It's currently setup for reading a steampunk library and listening to Keith Jarrett's take on the Brandenburgs.
 
My coffee cup...I use mine as a coaster so I don't have those unsightly rings on my desk.
 
Right now, I happen to be listening to 'blanket' by urban species. I had kids in '02 and '04 so recently I have been catching up with the post punk thing that happened shortly after that, so a lot the kaiser chiefs, arctic monkeys, the gossip. but I have fairly eclectic taste in music.
 
I have my daughters old one, every time she upgrades I make out:D

Just finished working the bag to a great mix of Misfits/Danzig songs.

Now I am going to....go ice my bad shoulder....:rolleyes:
 
I have a husband who collects saxophones. His collection stands at ten right now, but there are several still in various stages of repair. My house usually sounds like I'm trapped in some slightly skewed film noir classic.

It's been almost two years since I wrote this and it's time for a slight update. The count now stands at seventeen. *sigh*
 
I don't know where we could possibly store or display 17 saxophones in our tiny home, but I'm trying to imagine that. :eek:

I have an iPod somewhere...in an old gym bag, I think, from my last unsuccessful attempt to develop that habit. I used to use it at work, but since I got an iPhone a few years ago, I listen to Pandora radio instead -- lately Foo Fighters, Zeppelin, Beatles, Barenaked Ladies, Green Day, Sara Barielles, funk, political comedy, Celtic session music, NIN, zydeco...kind of an odd mix, now that I'm looking at it.
 
I'm happy to see all the metal in the responses! I really like thrash. I always have Pantera on tap, they are my go-to (along with early Metallica). Pantera seemed so extreme in its time, but now it is kind of easy listening for me and it gets better and better with age. I'm very impressed by the latest generation of thrash-ish metal as well: Lamb of God, Skeletonwitch, Children of Bodom, Gojira, and then I slow it down with some doom/stoner stuff like High in Fire, The Sword, Electric Wizard. Sorry, too much coffee!
 
It's been almost two years since I wrote this and it's time for a slight update. The count now stands at seventeen. *sigh*
Sounds like a good start. :cool:

I maintain a database of my instruments. [/me shuffles through the files] Let's see, I currently own twenty guitar-like objects: acoustic, electric, classical, Hawai'ian, bass, cigar-box, jazz, 3- to 12-string, fretless, etc. Many winds too but no saxes, alas. I trained on clarinet but never moved over to sax. Partly that's a budgetary thang -- saxes ain't cheap. Maybe I;ll find something at Lark In The Morning ( a great international music shop).
 
Sounds like a good start. :cool:

I maintain a database of my instruments. [/me shuffles through the files] Let's see, I currently own twenty guitar-like objects: acoustic, electric, classical, Hawai'ian, bass, cigar-box, jazz, 3- to 12-string, fretless, etc. Many winds too but no saxes, alas. I trained on clarinet but never moved over to sax. Partly that's a budgetary thang -- saxes ain't cheap. Maybe I;ll find something at Lark In The Morning ( a great international music shop).

I live in a little house. Saxophones take up quite a bit of room. I could probably sell you one of the three baritone saxophones.
 
I live in a little house. Saxophones take up quite a bit of room. I could probably sell you one of the three baritone saxophones.
THREE baritones? [/me drools slightly] Yes, those are... bulky... beasts. Take rather a bit of lung capacity, too. Three baritones... oy. But how could you break up the collection?
 
I live in a little house. Saxophones take up quite a bit of room. I could probably sell you one of the three baritone saxophones.

I grew up playing alto sax and then, at about the age of 17, switched to baritone. Five years later, after a couple of lung damaging episodes of pneumonia, I went back to alto. A columnist for a well-known music magazine reported that I was ‘an excellent alto-playing baritonist’. I like to think that he meant it kindly. :)
 
THREE baritones? [/me drools slightly] Yes, those are... bulky... beasts. Take rather a bit of lung capacity, too. Three baritones... oy. But how could you break up the collection?
Pretty easily, actually.

What, no BASS gadgets ?
That's at the top of his wish list. Note: I keep tearing up said list, but he keeps rewriting it.

I grew up playing alto sax and then, at about the age of 17, switched to baritone. Five years later, after a couple of lung damaging episodes of pneumonia, I went back to alto. A columnist for a well-known music magazine reported that I was ‘an excellent alto-playing baritonist’. I like to think that he meant it kindly. :)
Of course he did!
 
Back
Top