Whats on your Ipod right now!!!!!!

sheoakmax

Virgin
Hi All.
I am a newbie!
I am a mature age student from Australia who has been writting now for a while.At the moment I write to release energy and sexual fruastration as a result of demanding study................and life in general.I am not a commercial published erotic writer.
I am just now starting to navigate the site and discovered this discussion thread as being general in nature,therefore I will ask the following,and maybe break the ice a little!!!!!!!!..............................and get to know some of you.

''What do you have on your Ipod at the moment'.

I ask this of people all the time as it is a way of seeing inside the human personality.............and sometimes in a sexual way.

Anyway...............have fun

80's rock, Heavy Metal, some country and dance music. Oh and the Glee soundtrack!

I don't have an Ipod.

I have a library.

(Of books, DVDs, CDs, LPs, 45s, 78s, and sheet music)

Og

I don't have an Ipod.

I have a library.

(Of books, DVDs, CDs, LPs, 45s, 78s, and sheet music)

Og

Good idea, Ogg. And I'll add to it, since I also have VHS and cassette tapes, journals, magazines, and other serials, and pamphlets and broadsheets.

And for the print sources, each feels, looks, smells, and sounds different and individual. Downright sensuous, I'm afraid.

Good idea, Ogg. And I'll add to it, since I also have VHS and cassette tapes, journals, magazines, and other serials, and pamphlets and broadsheets.

And for the print sources, each feels, looks, smells, and sounds different and individual. Downright sensuous, I'm afraid.

So do I. I forgot to add them to the list.

A recent acquisition has been some (over 100) maps of my local area at 6 inches, 25 inches and 50 inches to the mile dating from the 1930s to the 1970s.

Og

What?!?!? No eight-tracks? How am I supposed to listen to Dan Fogelburg!

My wife is a Status Quo fan.

She drags me along to any of their performances within a 100 mile radius.

I always have earplugs in my car so that I can watch but not listen.

They don't work well enough.

Og

My wife is a Status Quo fan.

She drags me along to any of their performances within a 100 mile radius.

I always have earplugs in my car so that I can watch but not listen.

They don't work well enough.

Og

That's okay neither did the bun wannabees or the eight-tracks. Thank God for reel-to-reel and Laser Discs!

I forgot to add the music boxes and the Viewmaster collection including "Talking Viewmaster" in old and new formats.

Og

Yes, Og, quite impressive. I have maps and viewmaster sets, too, but yours is indeed enviable.

I have a husband who collects saxophones. His collection stands at ten right now, but there are several still in various stages of repair. My house usually sounds like I'm trapped in some slightly skewed film noir classic.

Hi All.
I am a newbie!
I am a mature age student from Australia who has been writting now for a while.At the moment I write to release energy and sexual fruastration as a result of demanding study................and life in general.I am not a commercial published erotic writer.
I am just now starting to navigate the site and discovered this discussion thread as being general in nature,therefore I will ask the following,and maybe break the ice a little!!!!!!!!..............................and get to know some of you.

''What do you have on your Ipod at the moment'.

I ask this of people all the time as it is a way of seeing inside the human personality.............and sometimes in a sexual way.

Anyway...............have fun

So Sheoakmax, what do you think of the gang?

Psst!

Og used to collect ancient sewing machines too, but his wife objected when his collection reached 27.

He swapped them for old cameras and O Gauge Hornby clockwork trains.

Jeanne

I like this.

So Sheoakmax, what do you think of the gang?

I like it here.I did not know so many people wrote erotic lit.
For reasons I guess,break from work,relexation,sexual release etc,etc.

I think I am going to enjoy the chat with everyone..............and the sex talk............sometimes its just as good as doing it in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgott whats on my IPod at the moment

Opeth ( Death Metal),Micheal Jackson,Kieth Urban,John Butler Trio,Byonce,Soullfly ( Heavy Metal ),Coldplay,Rod stewart as an example-there is a little more on it than that at the moment.

I like it here.I did not know so many people wrote erotic lit.
For reasons I guess,break from work,relexation,sexual release etc,etc.

I think I am going to enjoy the chat with everyone..............and the sex talk............sometimes its just as good as doing it in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of people write. Many more people read and don't write. (To prove that, just look through a sample page of members - the majority have no stories posted.)

And a select few (with a sprinkling of assholes) gather here.

Og

Back