The beauty of submissive men

Switchy, are you? I'm only looking for femdom right now but I bought the gay male Nature of Desire one to try. At least it has a male sub.

Switchy? Me? Maybe...I've played a male dom In a few SRPs over in the roleplay forum...and I believe I can do so successfully. So I use Mrs. Hill's maledom books as inspiration for that.

My faves are when she does femdom. Though predictably some of her best-sellers are the maledom...she is damned good at that too.

I recommend: Natural Law, Divine Solace, Willing Sacrifice, andHolding the cards

tumblr_nbjy7fqkzE1trbpw0o1_500.jpg

I think this is something interesting to contemplate when thinking about dominant women.

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the thread. I was dealing with some emotional stuff.... And as much as I love the intense thought provoking conversations on this thread, I've been distracting myself with more light hearted stuff.

This does resonate with me.

I actually feel there's more lightness between my FWB and I after I cried in his arms the other day when I was so emotional.

This is not a long term thing by any means, he's actually leaving in just over a month - but there is respect on both sides, and we both were vulnerable in different ways... And it was okay:)

I sometimes like to control because I don't want to lose control, but I also am very passionate and feeling... And I must let that out too.

I sometimes like to control because I don't want to lose control, but I also am very passionate and feeling... And I must let that out too.

Thanks for sharing that with us, Erochic. :heart: I enjoyed reading the whole thing but especially enjoyed this part.

I love the complete honesty of this thread. Opinions, feelings, deepest fears and worries, thoughts, etc. It's very raw, vulnerable, and real.

Thank you Erochic for encouraging that. :rose:

I hope that you are much happier than you were when you needed his comfort. That part goes beyond D/s labels or leanings. It's between people who truly care, even if not in love in the classical sense. There are just some times when you have to step out of those roles and fetishes and comfort people as human beings.

I like this part a lot too, something we have talked about before. It takes a certain kind of person/Domme to get me to feel comfortable losing control under her direction.

Thanks for sharing and we can tell your words come from your heart. That helps the rest of us be honest and share our stories and feelings too.

Great Thread everyone.

ES

I like this part a lot too, something we have talked about before. It takes a certain kind of person/Domme to get me to feel comfortable losing control under her direction.

Me, too. That probably goes for many of us and is part of the difference between the "fantasy world" image and a more real D/s dynamic.

But, it can take you wonderful places and is part of the journey, isn't it? :D

Thanks for sharing and we can tell your words come from your heart. That helps the rest of us be honest and share our stories and feelings too.

And I wasn't honest about typing naked? :eek: Truthfully, no... it was a farse. :cool:

Me, too. That probably goes for many of us and is part of the difference between the "fantasy world" image and a more real D/s dynamic.

But, it can take you wonderful places and is part of the journey, isn't it? :D

And I wasn't honest about typing naked? :eek: Truthfully, no... it was a farse. :cool:

Yes it is part of the journey and it can take you wonderful places, I know it has taken me wonderful places.

As far as typing naked, your comedy and lightheartedness is always welcome I feel.

ES

Domina Desires - "A tumblr dedicated to the beauty of the submissive male"

Beautiful beautiful images.
Strength and submission and tenderness and beauty .... And really fucking hot!

(Some things are a quite bit more full on than I am probably comfortable with... But they are shown in a way that has me thinking mmmm)

http://dominadesires.tumblr.com

This thread would look great with photos but I suck at posting photos, so if anyone wants to post images it would be fantastic!

I really want to post the sexy bound chest and shoulders shot:)

Amazing link. Thanks

Seems we need a new topic.

What is it about submissive men that dominant women find beautiful the most?
And likewise what is it about dominant women that submissive men find most beautiful?

I would say it's in the eyes. You can see a picture where there's nothing overt going on. It's just the way he's looking at her. And it's like bingo.

I would say it's in the eyes. You can see a picture where there's nothing overt going on. It's just the way he's looking at her. And it's like bingo.

Yeah good point.

There's a lot when looking for pictures to tell from the look in someones eyes.

For me I already answered the beauty of dominant women question elsewhere but I'll say my answer again here. Its the self-confidence, the self esteem, and the comfort she has with who and what she is.

Nothing turns me off more than insecurity.

...it's a kind of turning the tables, or a sexual power that gets to be aggressive and assertive rather than passive. I don't ever mean it in a demeaning way, and I would never ever treat someone like a thing or humiliate them - but to tell someone that I'm "objectifying" them with a wicked lustful grin is a very strong turn on.

It's that I know what I like just as I want and I'm going to admire that as I like - a kind of strong sexual confidence;)

But I would never want to do that to someone who didn't want it... But when he enjoys being the object of my gaze then it is electric:)

Instead of sitting there, trying to avert her eyes from physical parts of my body my gf likes, trying not to offend or objectify, I like the fact that if she is dominant, her aggressive sexual confidence comes out and she grabs my dick if she wants to and leads me to the bedroom. At that point we have already had the intellectual interaction that involves getting to know one another, trust each other and feel comfortable together. I am happy to be there for her pleasure and satisfaction and comply with all of her directions. I enjoy that she is into my body (I already know she is into me as mentioned.) and the more she gets turned on in devouring me, the more I get turned on by being devoured. We feed off each other's intensity and the passion, noises in the bedroom go off the scale.

After we are back to a normal heartbeat, there is aftercare, holding and it is on to admiring our inner selves, feelings etc.

ES

As I have said before and what Erochic mentions above, the part I like is the strong sexual confidence and aggressiveness.

The Dominant women that I like, have an admirable confidence in their body, their ability to turn on their sub, and are unapologetic of their sexual needs/desires. It is okay for them to be sexually hungry and devour or take small bites of the "food" of their choice. I hope to be part of each sexual meal lost in the energy of her sharing her desires with me so I may help in pleasing her.

It is also about her control and desire to direct what goes on in the bedroom as well as her control and direction of me. She enjoys both mentally and physically. She uses my desire to please as a way of sending me deeper into sub space.

ES

In another thread Erochic mentioned a game she likes to play where the sub guy has to be talking about something while she gives him a blow job. I said I was going to steal it and I did. I've got a little Derek and Amanda scene wwritten but I'm not sure the scene will make it into the book because it doesn't advance the plot and it's too short and probably not fetishy enough for a Lit story, so I was thinking of posting it here for the enjoyment of those who might most enjoy it.

Let me know if you think that's not appropriate. Its about 1400 words (half a Lit page)

In another thread Erochic mentioned a game she likes to play where the sub guy has to be talking about something while she gives him a blow job. I said I was going to steal it and I did. I've got a little Derek and Amanda scene wwritten but I'm not sure the scene will make it into the book because it doesn't advance the plot and it's too short and probably not fetishy enough for a Lit story, so I was thinking of posting it here for the enjoyment of those who might most enjoy it.

Let me know if you think that's not appropriate. Its about 1400 words (half a Lit page)

Hmm...personally I'd love to read it Tanya, however I'm not certain Erochic's thread here is the best place for that. Sure its where your target audience gather, but I'd think your own thread in BDSM café featuring it and other thoughts and scenes you want written down would be a little more appropriate with politely worded posts here providing a link to it. Maybe the café or in the Author hangout forum or you'd probably be in good company putting it in the SRP lounge a lot of the writers there have threads with content very similar to what you're describing.

It just sounds a little too close to spamming to me, but on the other hand I'd love to read it.

Hmm...personally I'd love to read it Tanya, however I'm not certain Erochic's thread here is the best place for that. Sure its where your target audience gather, but I'd think your own thread in BDSM café featuring it and other thoughts and scenes you want written down would be a little more appropriate with politely worded posts here providing a link to it. Maybe the café or in the Author hangout forum or you'd probably be in good company putting it in the SRP lounge a lot of the writers there have threads with content very similar to what you're describing.

It just sounds a little too close to spamming to me, but on the other hand I'd love to read it.

I don't think I would call it spammy.. but it doesn't really fit into the purpose of this thread.. that said, I definitely agree.. post it in one of those other areas and drop a link here for those of us who are interested :)

Thanks. Spammy felt a little harsh though I'm sure that wasn't intended. I'm just going to leave the scene in the book for now .

Thanks. Spammy felt a little harsh though I'm sure that wasn't intended. I'm just going to leave the scene in the book for now .

Sorry I didn't mean to make it seem like I was being harsh there.

Maybe you can work with the scene to make it flow better within your plot, Tanya. I loved your entry here on Literotica so I'm rooting for you.

Yes that is VERY good. She is not cruel, very much in control, sensuous, caring, and loving but it is still about her pleasure and his submission. It is like she is encouraging him to go deeper into his sub space, he does not have to be afraid she will be there every step of the way.

ES

I have to admit I get turned on a lot by submissive men. I could look at pics like that all day long.

My submissive boy is so good and I love him for the trust he puts in me. Being a sub myself to a Lady I admire so much I know it can be very hard to give in the way that he does. I love you baby. Can't wait to have you kneeling before me again soon.

I have to admit I get turned on a lot by submissive men. I could look at pics like that all day long.

My submissive boy is so good and I love him for the trust he puts in me. Being a sub myself to a Lady I admire so much I know it can be very hard to give in the way that he does. I love you baby. Can't wait to have you kneeling before me again soon.

Being submissive myself, I could look at pictures like this all day long as well...

Your boy is lucky to have found a woman that can appreciate him...

Back