the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballots going out tonight...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

We've whittled the list down to 5 ... Now it's up to the hundreds of thousands of airians to choose (without any fear of your vote being swept away) who will win the twentieth MANU to be awarded. Voting continues all week.

Who will join these great writers:

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021

rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

Tx-Tall-Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS

the title sponsor of the 2013

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

jim is still abroad and out of regular touch miss sin but I'll definitely pass on your salutations when I talk to him next. And hopefully, with the grace of god, he'll be back among us before too long...

image.php
image.php
image.php

the skirt is nice but I think I prefer the shorts ...:kiss:

I can wait until after hurricane season and hope he has a safe journey.:kiss:

QUOTE Laurel: We're a mom & pop operation. We're not Yahoo. We do the best we can.

I'm not a customer service rep. I have 4-6 hours of story approval, plus answering emails (which I try to do in a timely manner, but the volume we receive makes this prohibitive), plus answering PMs and keeping half an eye on the forums, plus giving input on the couple dozen major upgrades we have ongoing, with another couple dozen in the works. This is a 7-day-a-week thing for us. In the 14 years we've been doing this, whenever we want a weekend off, we have to do those days work ahead of time, on top of the other day's work.

I wish I was able to do all these things in a timely manner without error 100% of the time, but I can't. Again, we do our best.

If you find our effort unacceptable, you are within your right to find somewhere else to be/support. But if you can be patient and forgive our blips, bumps, glitches and errors, we will do our best to continue to build what we hope will be the finest community of adult writers and readers that we are able.

I just read the back and forth between ace and the QUEEN and it has to be the most discouraging thing I've read on these forums since I've been here.

The complete lack of understanding by the PALACE of the frustrations many of us have felt about the site is simply astonishing.

I've always considered ace, darkboy and many others to be staunch supporters of the QUEEN and the site and even if I haven't always agreed with them I do accept that most of their suggestions have been made to improve the site, not hurt it.

Those of us who have been here some time are constantly surprised that simple fixes aren't implemented.

LAUREL, the site is beloved by most AHland posters and even though we know nothing of you (hardly our fault) there is an almost universal love-in for you.

If you're working too hard take a break. Find someone to fill in for you. If the site has 1.5 million visitors a day there is absolutely no reason you can't generate enough funds to pay for some staff. And that's on top of the many Literoticans who would gladly volunteer their help.

And even I, james r scouries am willing to do my part. I'd quite happily renegotiate if I thought you'd pass the savings on to hiring new help.

And listen, the second I'm back in Miami (hopefully by the end of the month), I'm going to get you and MANU out on the yacht for a couple of weeks of R+R in the Caribbean. On me!

Glad to see THE BOSS is finally back.

The President of AIR has been doing a heck of a job during your absence.

Perhaps a pay raise is in order?
:rose:

Glad to see THE BOSS is finally back.

The President of AIR has been doing a heck of a job during your absence.

Perhaps a pay raise is in order?
:rose:

I believe he or she or it should get a raise of at least 100% and a bonus of 200% of annual salary. A.I.R. should be able to afford this easily. :rolleyes:

I believe he or she or it should get a raise of at least 100% and a bonus of 200% of annual salary. A.I.R. should be able to afford this easily. :rolleyes:

Since the fake association AIR is run on the royalties scouries gets on free stories here at Lit. and his "secretary" is him, I'd say they get what they deserve. :D

I'm outa here (be back by the end of the month hopefully)...

... just listen to Jacqui...

Don't you just love these guys...

MiamiLogo_medium.jpeg

Since the fake association AIR is run on the royalties scouries gets on free stories here at Lit. and his "secretary" is him, I'd say they get what they deserve. :D

I guess he doesn't need to take the secretary to the No Tell Motel for side nookie then does he? :D

Voting is now closed. The winner will be announced in the next 24 hours.

And I'd like to thank the 1,283,749 a.i.r.ians who took the time to vote. Thanks all! :rose:

Last edited:
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the twentieth MANU to be awarded.

He wasn't with us long. But the stories he published here have been delighting Literotica readers since day one. He’s written some of the highest voted on stories and highest rated stories on the site. He’s a multiple contest winner! A champion vote getter! Here at a.i.r. we simply call him the pacman…

He’s the 20th winner of the MANU, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in honoring the one and only:

[size=+4]PacoFear[/size]

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021

PacoFear
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries

Slickman
Tx_Tall_Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

Don't worry miss, you won't have to wait too long...the winners will be announced this weekend...

tumblr_msidql5V9Y1ryfvmwo1_500.jpg

Have you read an a.i.r. summer luvin contest story today?

1376269637222.gif

you were too busy? well maybe a little later... when you're finished...:kiss:

you won't have to wait much longer... a.i.r. winners will be announced this weekend...

tumblr_m6fuix1apA1r07sh9o1_500.jpg

image.php

"still tallying votes! thanks for your patience :rose:"

With a big broom!

Which strangely only seems to sweep one way :confused: ... toward her friends?

don't worry, real, unadulterated a.i.r. contest results will soon be out...

tumblr_moa77mlBgf1qh8dpxo1_500.jpg

Since AIR is fake and the AIR summer lovin contest is fake, then one can only assume the winners of that fake contest will be fake also. A lot of fake bullshit by the king of bullshit. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back