older girls younger guys

When I was younger, my dad's second wife and I had a fling that lasted about a year and a half. She was 20 some odd years older than I was. She introduced me to a lot of things I never would have thought about doing like watersports, cream pies and rimming. She also got me involved with my first FMF threesome. Which was pretty cool. Ever since then I have enjoyed older women. Although now I find the women my age, which was about her age, to be really attractive.

Did someone say sweet spot? That was my nickname back in high school....lol ;)

When it's right, you just know it.

So true. I love it when you both know how right it feels. You gaze into each others eyes and make a connection as your bodies are slowly grinding together as one. I love that!!

So true. I love it when you both know how right it feels. You gaze into each others eyes and make a connection as your bodies are slowly grinding together as one. I love that!!

Which all leads to the beautifully intense moment, which leaves both of you feels spent, relaxed and perfectly happy in the moment.

Which all leads to the beautifully intense moment, which leaves both of you feels spent, relaxed and perfectly happy in the moment.

Or you can keep playing in hopes of riding another one out. It's all good either way. ;)

Was always attracted to older women...now that I'm in my mid-30s and the age gap has shrunk...that still hasn't changed. Still think women in their mid-to-late 40s are sexy as hell...

Or you can keep playing in hopes of riding another one out. It's all good either way. ;)

I always had a thing for older women.... When I was 17 I had an experience with a 26 yr old women. Now I find Im older I still love older women, but I love the younger ones also! I guess im in a sweet spot - I can go either way!

Being a cougar is amazing! Being a cougar that was once a lesbian is even better.
Finding a young hot stud who leaves you wanting more....priceless!

I had a few lovely experiences with older women as I was growing up. Fond memories and to this date I have a soft spot for an older woman.

Being a cougar is amazing! Being a cougar that was once a lesbian is even better.
Finding a young hot stud who leaves you wanting more....priceless!

Your a fantasy inside an enigma, wrapped in a riddle.

I always had a thing for older women.... When I was 17 I had an experience with a 26 yr old women. Now I find Im older I still love older women, but I love the younger ones also! I guess im in a sweet spot - I can go either way!

Yeah, I'm the same way. I love older men as well as men my own age too. It might just be easier to say that I love men...period. But I love women too, all women.

Hmmm....maybe it would just be easier to say I love to fuck. Yeah, that's more like it. :devil:

The name is compatability

Women become more aware of their bodies and comfortable as they age. Sexual prime later. Men are in their prime early in life. Perfect combination. My 1st time was with a woman 10 years older than me. Heaven:)

I have found lately that I prefer younger men myself. Sometimes even half myage. Their appetite for sex insatiable. Our society tends to frown on such age differences, but fuck it if it feels good and your both down for it,do it ;)

I have found lately that I prefer younger men myself. Sometimes even half myage. Their appetite for sex insatiable. Our society tends to frown on such age differences, but fuck it if it feels good and your both down for it,do it ;)

That is hot! Too bad I am no longer anywhere near that. My dad's second wife was a little more than double my age when we had our thing.

A few years back I was with a woman 13 years my senior. Some of the best times I had where with her,and still find myself thinking about our times together till this day five or six years later. I can't get her out of my head.

I enjoy looking up terms in the Urban Dictionary.....

Cougar

An "older," experienced woman who happens to find herself in a sexual relationship (committed or not) with a younger man. She is not necessarily a slut, nor is she desperate. She offers sexual expertise and is open to new experiences. She simply wants to have fun. Though older, she may actually look younger than her "hook-up." She is attractive, confident, and just wants to have fun. She will not attempt to trap her mate into marriage, children or even an exclusive relationship. She is not interested in drama or games, as that would interfere with the pleasure she enjoys.

A cougar is an older, experienced woman who has maintained her sex appeal through the years. (She may or may not have children.) A cougar is typically in her 30s or 40s. Some women maintain their cougar name well into their 50s, but this is a rare occurrence. Because the cougar is wise enough to appreciate the power of the pussy but is still attractive, she has the ability to mate with much younger men. She earns the name cougar because of her similarity to her animal counterpart, who is a capable, solitary stalk-and-ambush predator.

Do not confuse the cougar with the golddigger, who uses men for money or other monetary gifts. The cougar is also not to be confused with the sugar mamma, who usually pays a younger man’s bills in exchange for sex. A cougar does not pounce on her prey for money or status but purely for her own personal enjoyment.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I love older men as well as men my own age too. It might just be easier to say that I love men...period. But I love women too, all women.

Hmmm....maybe it would just be easier to say I love to fuck. Yeah, that's more like it. :devil:

i love it too...:devil:

She's talking from experience :devil:

I had a brief sexual relationship with a 63 year old woman when I was 23. This woman was on fire. I worked hard to please her but I was rewarded thoroughly. It seemed every fantasy I had she was ready to fulfill. The way she would bring me to a powerful climax...

Don't underestimate someone your age's appetite for sex........

My first experiences with men were with guys who were at least twice my age and they were great, but, since then, just about every guy I've been with as been younger. 12-15 years younger is the range where it's seemed to hover.

Back