"Hung"

"So ... you're gonna teach me to stretch out sex as long as I can ... without cumming?" he asked, feigning disappointment. Simply being inside Brittany was enough for Robert. Cumming inside her was just icing on an already delicious cake. He loosened his tie and took a couple of steps toward the bedroom that he knew so well, turning to ask, "Maybe we should get started...? Sounds like a hard lesson."

Brittany couldn't help but laugh.She had the meal made for a reason and grabbed his hand pulling him to the table. "How about you have something to eat before we get started. Ive eaten but doesn't mean you can't I know that the drive here is far.

She slipped her dress off smirking knowing that would get his attention, She had a skimpy thong on and no bra.

Robert was anxious to get started with his training, aka fucking and sucking with the boss lady. But although he knew this was night was partially about simple sexual pleasure, he knew it was as much if not more about Brittany teaching him more about sexual pleasure, specifically extending it for his clients.

"Sure," he said, feigning deeper disappointment than he was actually feeling as he turned and headed for the lavish dining room. The table was already set, with a big green salad and some hors devours on little plates. He lifted an unidentified snack, sniffed it, touched it with his tongue, then popped it into his mouth. It was delicious. Robert chewed it as he circled the table to where he'd sat last visit and was about to ask what he'd just consumed when his eyes bulged with shock at the near nakedness of his employer. His cock -- which had already been semi-erect simply upon seeing Brittany at the door -- immediately began to harden toward full stiffness. He cleared his mouth and asked with a smirk, "So ... you already ate--" He glanced toward her large, firm breasts and the pert nipples extending from them, then down toward the tiny thong hiding that wonderful slice of heaven he'd so greatly enjoyed nearly a month earlier, and continued, "Which leads me to wonder what I'm having for dinner?"

Last edited:
Brittany grinned seeing the front of his pants noticely become tighter. She grinned and looked him up and down"well Robert you of course youll be having a normal dinner I didn't lie about that but dessert is something different I haven't had any yet and ummm ive really been craving a good cannoli"she said walking over and making him a plate.

She grinned handing him is meal and slowly sliding her thong off her rounded ass making a show of it. She looked at him and then down at his pants. " I think you would be more comfortable with those off Robert. Then maybe I can enjoy my dessert" she winked

Robert was unbuckling his belt and shedding his pants almost before Brittany finished with her suggestion. By the time he was bared below the waist, with his dress shirt unbuttoned and open, tie tossed over a chair, Brittany was back at the table with a plate full of incredible looking food. He sat, keeping his chair back far enough so that he could see his monster cock pointing up toward the bottom of the table. He had a suspicion about Brittany's intent, and he was all for watching her eat as he did, too.

Brittany smirked seeing he wasted no time following her direction and She admired his body and of course his cock. Of course he has been her favorite employee to train because he was more than eager to just learn he had wanted to fuck her until her head spinned from pleasure.

She intended on testing his will at the moment. Teasing him until he couldn't help but beg her to suck his cock or fuck him. She slid a spray can of cannoli cream, some cherries and some chocolate syrup near them and saw the hint of excitement in his eyes.

She moved to straddle his lap her bare pussy against his cock and his dinner on the side of them.She leaned in kissing him deeply and leaned back trailing a finger down his chest looking at him "I think I'll just wait until your finished dinner and then we can have dessert together."she grinned and grabbed his form off the plate. She scooped up some of the meal and brought the fork to his mouth "Open up"she said sexily and intentionally wiggle slightly brushing her hole against the head of his cock which was rock hard beneath her.

Dinner, if you call it that, was simply excruciating. Brittany's pussy, opened and inviting but unavailable per her insistence, was just right there! As he toyed with his meal, feeding him one bite after another, all Robert was able to do without chastising was grasp his boss's ass cheeks and pull her closer, essentially laying the length of his shaft hard against her warm wetness. Beyond that, it was obvious that anything else was a no go until she said so...

Brittany contained her amusement knowing how bad Robert wanted to fuck her. He had attempted more than just the contact but she playfully scolded him and allowed him to hold her ass and pull her closer.

He finished most of his meal and she figured she had teased him long enough. She smiled and said " looks like your ready for dessert. She cleared the table and smiled "lay down on the table"

"Lay down on the table."

A smile spread Robert's lips. In the past when he'd done it on the kitchen table, it hadn't always been the woman who was laid upon it or, sometimes, bent over it. But hey, he was a rookie and she was the veteran, so...

He lifted his buttocks up to the tables edge, slid back until the inner crooks of his knees contacted wood, then laid back. His rock hard cock settled back at a 45 degree angle, aiming over his belly as if ready to launch a volley of cum beyond his head. And it probably would about now, he knew. The sexual tension Brittany had been building within Robert had him primed and ready to fire like a Fourth of July rocket.

Brittany grinned staring at him on the table and his cock looked just about ready to cum but she wanted to see if Robert remembered just what the lesson was about. She knew if she had even started to suck him he would cum in a minute but she wouldn't be opposed to test her theory.

She climbed on top of him and looked at him and grinned sitting back against his cock and rubbing it between her ass cheeks. She sprayed her nipples with the creamy and grabbed some cherries eating them slowly "would you like a taste Richard?"she smirked and teased.

Back