I haven't cleaned my shower in over five years...

Are you ever gonna come clean and tell us how you accomplished this?
 
You're saying there's an oil leak? Oh lawd, there goes the engine.

AJ has blown seals. :(

030622-N-3953L-106.jpg
 
I think we're too focused on the clean shower the HE hasn't cleaned in 5 yrs.

I wanna know who is cleaning the shower.
 
Maybe after a while all the germs start attacking each other and mutual annihilation ensues... Mine gets a quick wipe with a cloth every day when I have a shower.

I change the bed sheets every 2 weeks unless 'things' happen (oops!). If I were to leave it to the wife to do it they would NEVER be cleaned. She is NOT the domestic goddess I had envisioned.

el_2.jpg


Doesn't hurt to keep dreaming though! ;)
 
Spritz daily with an industrial surfactant.
 
My step-father had a trick he used that worked.

After thoroughly cleaning the shower/tub and drying it out, he'd wipe them down with odorless mineral spirits. And then wiped them down after every use thereafter. It worked, but odorless isn't quote odorless.

Ishmael
 
I use a squeegee thingy on my door after each shower. The tub cleaning is now a kid chore and he has been taught to use Lysol and a sponge to my satisfaction.
 
Back
Top