Search for specific stories?

cowsgun

Virgin
Is there somewhere on this board where I can ask for help to find old stories?

There's this one I read about ten years ago or more that I think was in the incest category. But I don't remember the name at all.
A guy arrived home before his family and got a landline phone call in the kitchen from his old babysitter. the conversation turns to how she knew he would watch her in the shower, he masturbates during the convo and she realises and finds it amusing/interesting. He cums on the kitchen counter and his sister and mum get home so he quickly hangs up. But he forgets to clean the counter. His sister takes some on her finger wondering what it is and tastes it, then realises, smiles and has some more, telling her mum she thinks the mayonnaise has gone off. She then feeds it to her mum who pauses after a second, realises as well but just says "oh." The guy escapes to his room.

the authors all post in the authors hangout I would recommend posting this thread over there. they all read each others stuff. even if you can’t find the original author, there are lots of people into incest over there, so they may be able to write a new story just for you! best of luck.

I found stories using Google searches with keywords like literotica a word in the title and as much of the authors name I can think of.

Back