The penis

cdstefi

CDTV
That's all. I mean there's nothing much left to say about it. 50% or so of the populace have one and know how much fun it is. It gets stiff, then it usually squirts some stuff. It's kind of ridiculous and the people who own one get kind of silly and worked up over its size, performance and sometimes even wish to deny its existence. But to those fortunate enough to possess and enjoy it, isn't it fun?

I guess women feel the same about their vag/pussy/yoni.

This isn't really saying anything profound but feel free to chip in.

I would love to trade my penis for a pussy for a day see what it's like , think it would be great to see what it's like on the other side
Me too. For all my praise of the cock, I'd love to have a clit just to know how it feels.

A cautious young fellow named Tunney
Had a cock that was worth any money.
When eased in half-way,
The girl's sigh made him say,
"Why the sigh?" . . . "For the rest of it, honey."

But to those fortunate enough to possess and enjoy it, isn't it fun?

Most of the time...seems to have a mind of its own.

I adore my girlfriend’s penis. Ever since the first time I saw it, I have been in awe of it’s size and power. A couple of inches bigger than my own cock, I knew when I saw it that I wanted nothing more than to worship it with my mouth and my ass.

When we are apart and chatting on cam, my girlfriend always makes sure that at some point I can see her beautiful cock. She may have to urinate or take a shower or change her clothes but there will be a time when she lets me see her magnificent cock.

I don’t say anything because I don’t want my girlfriend to feel self-conscious but as I look, I am filled with desire for her and that beautiful cock. I wonder if she knows?

I adore my girlfriend’s penis. Ever since the first time I saw it, I have been in awe of it’s size and power. A couple of inches bigger than my own cock, I knew when I saw it that I wanted nothing more than to worship it with my mouth and my ass.

When we are apart and chatting on cam, my girlfriend always makes sure that at some point I can see her beautiful cock. She may have to urinate or take a shower or change her clothes but there will be a time when she lets me see her magnificent cock.

I don’t say anything because I don’t want my girlfriend to feel self-conscious but as I look, I am filled with desire for her and that beautiful cock. I wonder if she knows?
i like the I may be pregnant aftermath you feel. I feel it too. I love rubbing semen and urine all over my chest.

I think the woman get the better part of the deal. Looks like fun with all those toys woman can play with on themselves.

Yes I have a cock and have some toys that feel really good but envious of woman’s toys.

I think the woman get the better part of the deal. Looks like fun with all those toys woman can play with on themselves.

Yes I have a cock and have some toys that feel really good but envious of woman’s toys.
so stick them up your bum. god gave you a hole and a prostate. use it, and quit your bitching.

It's kind of ridiculous and the people who own one get kind of silly and worked up over its size, performance
Why do you say this?

I probably fall into this category. I think I’m too small and the performance is too quick. Even though my wife tells me otherwise, it’s something I cannot shake.

I'm happy with my penis, however I have a sort of negative reaction to other men's penises. I am intrigued by how MUCH many women LOVE our penises. Taking a penis into your mouth and lovingly sucking it is about the most intimate thing you could do.

Back