Are you intimidated?

No absolutley not, infact I'm trying to find a TS to chat to so any TS's please feel free to pm me

I chat occasionally with a number of trans women on Skype and there are a few at the boardgaming groups I go to. It's just like talking to any other woman - and why shouldn't it be :confused:

Are you skiddish or intimidated to chat with a T-girl when the opportunity presents itself?
I think I would be intimidated a little. Only because it is one of my biggest fantasies and I don't know what I would say, or if I would fuck it up. Yeah I would be so nervous lol

I'm generally intimidated by strangers anyway, but I would make a special effort to get to know a person brave enough to be themself in public.

I'm generally intimidated by strangers anyway, but I would make a special effort to get to know a person brave enough to be themself in public.

I seen you visited one of my stories, thanks for the visit and comment. I appreciate it very much. Just know that A Slut's Triangle isn't complete . There are quite a few more chapters to write and chapters that could be written. đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

I think I would be intimidated a little. Only because it is one of my biggest fantasies and I don't know what I would say, or if I would fuck it up. Yeah I would be so nervous lol

If you are scared of fucking it up, just private message me. I'm sure I can walk you through the process of being comfortable in conversation đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ 

No I wouldn't be. No more than I would be with anyone I talk to. I can be a little shy in person.

Are you skiddish or intimidated to chat with a T-girl when the opportunity presents itself?

I don't know if I have ever talked to a Tgurl before. (Which, I guess, is a huge compliment to any I have talked with). I don't think I would be intimidated. It's interesting that you think someone would be.

I would love to, anytime. There is so much I'd like to know.

What's amazing is how recluse I became when I first started fully dressing like a woman before my teen age years.... Heavily influenced by Twisted Sister. I was doing something years before I even knew or heard the word "Transvestite". I knew I wasn't like the average guy, but looking back, I don't think what I do makes me any less of a man.

You are so beautiful. Looking forward to reading your stories, link saved.

Not at all!
Actually I enjoy it very much and would love to if any T-Girl wants to chat with a nice intelligent boy :)

It's likely the case that I'd be more eager for this than "talking with a regular girl."

Unless she did something that was a turnoff or annoying, of course.

Back