cum in sex shop

charlie069

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Posts
320
A strange thing happened me last night.
I went into a sex shop near to where I live. I had been running and had on running tights top briefs and high viz jacket. It was cold so my cock had shrivelled up and was almost invisible.

Anyway i was looking for a metal cock ring to put round balls and shaft to show off my cock to wife when i got home. Anyway they had none and the guy in the shop which was empty apart from him said he had a double decker cock ring with anal probe.

I thought this was a strange thing and when he took it out of pack i couldn't see how it would work. Any way he started to hold it up in front of my crotch to demonstrate. As he fumbled with it in front of me it was not explaining really how it would work. but as his hands kept brushing my crotch my cock was starting to wake up. then right there in the middle of the empty shop he pulled down my running tights and briefs and fitted the thing round my cock slipping the anal probe between my legs towards my arse.

So there i am half naked with anyone who would walk in the door seeing me with my cock in this hands as he fumbled with this cock ring. Anyway it was way too much for me and without even reaching full erection or any stroking i shot my spunk out all over his hands and the shop floor. He apologised for making me cum, and started wiping my cock clean. I was soo embarased i hurriedly pulled up my briefs and running tights and left.

As I am Bi-curious my head is wrecked, I should have stayed and explored the possibilities, and i should have been able to hold on till the fun started before i shot my load.
Has this sort of thing happened anyone else. How did they last longer, did you take it any further.
 
Just consider yourself fortunate to have had the experience. Did you talk to your wife about it?
 
Tell Wife?

No I did not tell wife as she would not agree to any bi-curious exploration. It was not my intention either to have any interaction either.
 
Well I think you should tell her, she's your wife, trust her man.
 
You will have to go back some day and thank him. You will never forgive yourself if you do not. After you thank him just see what happens or ask him if there is anything you can do for him. And yes your voice will go all tight and squeaky and you will be scared as hell but do it
 
Last edited:
He's obviously interested....totally straight guys would never handle your cock to demonstrate how it fits. Go back and tell the guy that you've been curious and he was your first guy experience. He will probably take it as a compliment. If you tell him you still can't figure out that cock ring and would he mind showing you how it fits one more time....my guess is, he will have his hands down your pants again before you know it. Also, go in a fitting room or back room next time.

The people that have great sexual experiences are the ones that risk looking silly and go for it. What's the worst thing that can happen?
 
explore

I have never had it happen, but just the thot is exciting. I was at a book store when a female customer asked the female clerk about a toy, and she went into full explanation mode. it was relaxing and informative.
 
He's obviously interested....totally straight guys would never handle your cock to demonstrate how it fits. Go back and tell the guy that you've been curious and he was your first guy experience. He will probably take it as a compliment. If you tell him you still can't figure out that cock ring and would he mind showing you how it fits one more time....my guess is, he will have his hands down your pants again before you know it. Also, go in a fitting room or back room next time.

The people that have great sexual experiences are the ones that risk looking silly and go for it. What's the worst thing that can happen?

Excellent experience and good advice.
 
Back
Top