Public Places

I get fingered at restaurants when I go out with my fuckbuddies..love it..have had dp in a secluded spot at a beach..want to have more sex in public..

In a parking garage, in thee back of a small station wagon, rear hatch open, back seat down, legs still sticking out. The passing car honked..

In the cinema

We were in out teens. Short skirt no panties. She would spoon with me as I cuddled her. We seemed to fuck for hours like that.

I’m meeting a neighbour of mine in local woods every morning when we walk our dogs, he’s 74. Sometimes he fucks me over a fallen tree but usually it’s a blow job.

With all that’s happened in my life lately it’s good to move into a different world now and then.

I’m meeting a neighbour of mine in local woods every morning when we walk our dogs, he’s 74. Sometimes he fucks me over a fallen tree but usually it’s a blow job.

With all that’s happened in my life lately it’s good to move into a different world now and then.

Me and my wife used to do that. Meet in a woods like two strangers. Then fuck over our tree stump....:rose:

In a movie theater.
Dressing room at an upscale store.
Hand job under the table in a restaurant.

I've never ridden a shifter. Sounds fun!

Not a big fan of curvy mountain roads when I'm on a bike. I like the straight, flat, wide open spaces best.

Our motorhome is a big box on the back of a Volvo Class 8 truck (tractor trailer) and is a standard transmission.

The girls have many times gotten off while going down the Interstate by lowering their clit down on top of the shifter, it's a little large for full insertion. Many a happy trucker has gotten an eyefull.

I like it because it usually gets them turned on enough that I get sucked off too. :D

Our motorhome is a big box on the back of a Volvo Class 8 truck (tractor trailer) and is a standard transmission.

The girls have many times gotten off while going down the Interstate by lowering their clit down on top of the shifter, it's a little large for full insertion. Many a happy trucker has gotten an eyefull.

I like it because it usually gets them turned on enough that I get sucked off too. :D

"the girls"???

Back