Sex with another man's wife?

screwher

Literotica Guru
Being part of a hotwife couple this is something of interest for me. I'm curious to hear about your experiences with women who made that pledge to "forsake all others" but still got naked and nasty with you.

Who was she in relation to you? Was it a cheating situation or did her husband know? Where did you committ the deed? Please share anything you'd like about your experience.

Being part of a hotwife couple this is something of interest for me. I'm curious to hear about your experiences with women who made that pledge to "forsake all others" but still got naked and nasty with you.

Who was she in relation to you? Was it a cheating situation or did her husband know? Where did you committ the deed? Please share anything you'd like about your experience.

Once with an old girlfriend who had since married. Once with a married coworker.

First time I had sex outside my marriage I was cheating with a guy from work who was also cheating.

Everything after that was sanctioned extra-marital sex (either as part of an open or hot wife relationship).

I once attended a 6 week class associated with work in another town. I was married at the time and met a woman my age who was also married. We had an immediate attraction to each other. Since the classes were out of town we stayed at a hotel except for the weekends when we went home. On the third day of classes I asked her to study with me and we ended up in her room making mad passionate love for hours and hours. After that we had sex at least twice a day for the duration of the class. Sadly it came to an end and we each returned to our married life's.

I've been very fortunate to have been with a number of married women over the years. One of the first, was actually a swinging couple who I had an ongoing relationship with, mostly threesomes with the husband, but a couple of times I had the opportunity of connecting with just here. They lived in a city I visited for work often, so we usually met in my hotel, but I also stayed with them in their home a few times, meeting their kids. Something quite unique about waking up in bed with a married couple!

Once, while working overseas I had the opportunity of becoming good friends with a married colleague from the country. One evening after working late, we went out to eat and somehow ended up back in my apartment. We ended up having an ongoing affair for several years and still stay in touch, though haven't seen her in over a decade now.

More recently, met a married woman online who shared her desire for a threesome that her husband was not willing to give her. I found another guy online and we all met for drinks then went to his place. She left extremely satisfied having soaked his bed thoroughly!

All of these occurred while I myself was married...

I’m madly in love with my old girlfriend from decades ago. We live a couple hundred miles apart and are married to others but still meet several times a year.

I had sex with two other men’s wives - one was fully aware and approved, the other was in the same room fucking my wife. Both times were spectacular!

Perhaps 15 over the course of a lifetime...nearly a 50/50 split. What I find curious is, I have never sought out married women...things just "happened". Sometimes I wonder what it is about me that made desirable to these women. I'm no hunk...maybe I appear safe, or trustworthy? Dunno. Anyway, thanks to all; I remember you fondly.:)

Only twice One woman many times over a period of maybe 12 or 13 years. Another only once

The hottest thing ever is when I was fucking a woman and saw her wedding ring on her finger. Gave me that extra thrill.

I often wear my wedding ring when I am with a boyfriend. Turns me on too ...

That is so very hot. I dated a married woman when I was in college when I coached her son in basketball. She wore her ring when we were together sometimes.

I like the thread, Screwher!

Timely for me, as I have had a week now having kik exchange with a sweet little married woman much younger than me. We have a date for coffee together in town Monday. Her husband invited her to look around for another man, with a view to it being a regular thing. She's never had anyone but her husband of ten years. Hence her needing to get to know and trust me before having me round to get naked with her.

I'm enjoying this process enormously! Fucking my wife yesterday afternoon I felt so virile and alive somehow! For me this is a time of life thing: My woman's capacity for sex, so fabulous these 40 years, has plummeted. I love her totally. Perversely I have decided that having a bit on the side is gonna keep me joyful for my wife.

So, early days here. I'd like to use this thread to keep you and others posted.

Simon

First time I had sex outside my marriage I was cheating with a guy from work who was also cheating.

Everything after that was sanctioned extra-marital sex (either as part of an open or hot wife relationship).

Also in an open relationship. Did yours get going because you confessed about this first guy and your hubby liked the hot wife idea?

I'm bumping the thread with a downer.
The lass I was to meet today has gone down with something horrible, flu or whatever. She's trying to sleep it off, and I guess doesn't want me to see her when she looks a wreck! Fair dos! :(

I'm bumping the thread with a downer.
The lass I was to meet today has gone down with something horrible, flu or whatever. She's trying to sleep it off, and I guess doesn't want me to see her when she looks a wreck! Fair dos! :(

Oh sorry. That sucks! Hopefully she feels better soon you you can make her feel better soon.

I’ve been with two women who were also married.

The first had already been a long-time acquaintance. Her husband was very vanilla and very poor in performance. We were both on the more adventurous side and kept flirting about it until one noght at work we jist went for it. Once more in the office and once in my truck. The husband actually worked for the same company, next building over and didn’t know for sure but...he knew. He didn’t like it one bit.

The second Was more recent. We went out with other colleagues for drinks and she told me she wanted to. After driving everybody else back she blew me in her car. We met up once more in a dressing room at the mall.

Last edited:
I’ve been with two womwho were also married.

The first had already been a long-time acquaintance. Her husband was very vanilla and very poor in performance. We were both on the more adventurous side and kept flirting about it until one noght at work we jist went for it. Once more in the office and once in my truck. The husband actually worked for the same company, next building over and didn’t know for sure but...he knew. He didn’t like it one bit.

The second Was more recent. We went out with other colleagues for drinks and she told me she wanted to. After driving everybody else back she blew me in her car. We met up once more in a dressing room at the mall.

We live at a time when women are very well aware of the potential of pleasure they can receive from a man who attends to his sexpert skills. If a husband just isn't bothering to give that, isn't it fair dos that a woman gets taken to the stars by some other dude who adores to give it good?

I was with a married woman recently-ish. She was i girl i knew when we were younger in grade school. She was very submissive and married to a guy who was not at all dominate. I spent a few months meeting that need for her.

We live at a time when women are very well aware of the potential of pleasure they can receive from a man who attends to his sexpert skills. If a husband just isn't bothering to give that, isn't it fair dos that a woman gets taken to the stars by some other dude who adores to give it good?

I agree but he was just a dick in general. She wanted a divorce and he was making it extremely difficult.

Back