Gay fingerfucking

Recently visited a local ABS/theatre. Was up in a balcony area with several guys that roved around looking for action. I did something I never had done before in a public ABS. I stood up at the back row of seats, undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, and leaned over the seats exposing my ass and cock invitingly to who ever wanted to play with me. I’d also unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my tits and nipples which were thickened, standing out begging to be abused. In a few minutes I felt a set of hands on my ass and one hand reached up to take a nipple in their fingers to twist it hard which caused me to moan. Then he spit on to my exposed ass, rubbed the spittle over my hole and slowly inserted a finger in me. He pushed it in deep and it felt so damned good that I pushed back. Then he put a second finger in me and proceeded to roughly fuck my hole with one hand while attacking my nipples with the other. After a few minutes he massaged my prostrate until I let loose with cum shooting on my legs and briefs. He pulled out and walk away. I felt so slutty and wanted cock in me but no one else came around. Anyway as I left I felt the wetness of my cum reminding me of being fingered by a total stranger. I want to go back for more....

I've never done anything like this, in a public place.
You've given me ideas for fun in a parking lot of a local nightclub.

Recently visited a local ABS/theatre. Was up in a balcony area with several guys that roved around looking for action. I did something I never had done before in a public ABS. I stood up at the back row of seats, undid my pants and let them drop to the floor, and leaned over the seats exposing my ass and cock invitingly to who ever wanted to play with me. I’d also unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my tits and nipples which were thickened, standing out begging to be abused. In a few minutes I felt a set of hands on my ass and one hand reached up to take a nipple in their fingers to twist it hard which caused me to moan. Then he spit on to my exposed ass, rubbed the spittle over my hole and slowly inserted a finger in me. He pushed it in deep and it felt so damned good that I pushed back. Then he put a second finger in me and proceeded to roughly fuck my hole with one hand while attacking my nipples with the other. After a few minutes he massaged my prostrate until I let loose with cum shooting on my legs and briefs. He pulled out and walk away. I felt so slutty and wanted cock in me but no one else came around. Anyway as I left I felt the wetness of my cum reminding me of being fingered by a total stranger. I want to go back for more....

Wow!!! That was an experience, I bet!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

jenna, would you be my date to that ABS theater. Just to see the Fun we could find

jenna, would you be my date to that ABS theater. Just to see the Fun we could find

Oh Gosh! With you to protect & control me, how could I say no! To be your slut on display with only those that you aprove of being allowed to touch or use me only ad you see fit. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh Gosh! With you to protect & control me, how could I say no! To be your slit on display with only those that you aprove of being allowed to touch or use me only ad you see fit. :eek:

it would be such a Hot date it takes my breath away

finger fucking a guy in a crowed bar was always fun...reaching down the back of his pants. find that hole...pop that finger or fingers in deep

Last edited:
finger fucking a guy in a crowed bar was always fun...reaching down the back of his pants. find that hole...pop that finger or fingers in deep

I've done this to and had a female do me. Now, to find a buddy to do this with.

fingered

Love the feeling of fingers sliding in my hole while getting a nice wet blow job!

Back