outdoors sex

LOVE the outdoors - being far away from anyone (or everyone) who might catch a glimpse is NOT a prerequisite....

A few years back, we camped at Key Largo. Took a walk near the beach around midnight. No body around, that we could see. My wife walked over to a small picnic hut with a table. there we proceeded to fool-around. next thing I knew, she had her pants down and bent over the table. What a view. We did it right there, hell with anyone around.

We were coming up from W. Virginia and stopped at a small rest area along US Rt 40. Took a short break off the bike. She got on her knees and gave me a fantastic head job. Rt 40 was about 50 foot away and traffic at 2 in the afternoon. Didn't care.

Many times in the backyard or while camping along a lake. We go to this small lake with the boat. After the sun goes down, nobody is out there. that's when we go for a ride, naked. that little 16 foot runabout really get rockin when we're fuckin.

Yep. Woods, fields, parking lots, parks, headlands, beaches... I'm a country woman, after all. ;)

I've always quite enjoyed the thrill of being outdoors - I've had sex in woods, on a beach, in a car (does that count?), in a field, in a park, and tucked under the overhang of a cliff.
Hmmmm.... might be time to take the dog out for a long walk with me and hubby!

My favorite way outdoors is in a skirt or dress with only my panties off.

Nothing beats the excitement of being naked outdoors.

Many times. The most notable was while backpacking in Zion Nat'l Park in Utah, which we did a lot. We were far into the back country, not another person for miles, or so we thought.

We had taken off our clothes and were fucking right beside the trail when we heard voices. Two park rangers appeared around the bend on horseback. I was able to halfway cover myself, but they got a good look, I'm sure.

As they rode past, they both smiled broadly, and one said to the other, "I didn't see anything, did you?" "Not a thing," replied the other.

It certainly is fantastic, especially those areas you think you're alone and fucking, but everyone actually knows the spot. I still love the thrill of fucking in nature and being watched.

Tifani

On a boat is my favorite. I do it when ever possible. It is a little cold up here for that now, but when spring comes back around ... watch out :devil: Did it a few times last year, the best being a MFM cruise ... aka 3 way on the fly bridge :D

Great thread! I feel like taking my golden out for a walk in the park with this thread posted on my back :D

MILFSauce: I was in Zion just last year! Gorgeous setting, huh? Lucky you! (Wish I had been one of those park rangers though! I may have winked at the other park ranger and gotten off our horses instead of just riding by. It would have been fun to act like we were going to give you a ticket - until you noticed the big tents in our pants and asked if there was anything you could do to get out of the ticket! ;) Would you have taken on two park rangers under the whispering white pines and cedar while your hubby watched? :devil:

Last edited:
one of my kinks. something so adventurous about being in the great outdoors!

Yes I love the spontaneity of it! back when it was warm I was with my girlfriend at a state forrest. we were exploring and hanging out at a deserted campsite...she started to tease me.."you would not do it here" so i pushed her against a tree and fucked her..a very erotic memory!

I called my girl friend at 10pm and said i was going to fuck her. I paid her sister 10 dollars for gas to bring her over. I had her dress in special clothes and the only place i could to think to fuck her was the grass outside her sisters car. It was spring so it was green and lush. It was a great fuck.

Many Times - All Good

Here are a couple of memorable trysts

1969 out in a remote farm pasture on a warm spring day= we were on the front bench seat of my 59 Ford pick-up truck, with both doors wide open to get a cool breeze. Just as we were finishing up I heard some noise and caught sight of some movement outside the truck. It was too funny, we had an audience of about 30 head of cattle all around the truck just staring. It would have made an interesting "selfie" if I had an iPhone!

A very romantic night was the weekend before I had to report for basic training in 1971. My wife and I went over to Pismo Beach, CA, on the weekend of February 8th. I remember the date because the morning of the 11th I got on a bus heading of to Fresno to be inducted. We had the campground basically to ourselves. We took a blanket and a bottle of wine up into the dunes. The moon was quite bright, very little breeze and the air temperature was perfect. The moonlight gave my wife's nude body an amazing glow. We spent 3-4 hours making love up in the dunes under the moonlight while listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. Great memories but unfortunately we encountered irreconcilable differences and few years later.....but we did have some fun times....she was also the one in the truck with me in 1969!

1976 - met and old girlfriend up in Sequoia National Park. We found a small secluded stream that had a series of stair step pools the were more like small bathtubs. It was late summer and the water flow had slowed way down allowing the pools to actually feel pretty warm. We stripped off and made love in the pools and then would lay out on the warm rock surfaces letting the sun beat down on us then repeat....Ah to be young again!

Age 21 and she was 42 - in the woods in Virginia. Ice chest full of beer, cheeses and salami. We were on the blanket picnicking and screwing from several hours before sundown, through the night until 8 or so the next morning. She even had candles for an ambiance that was pretty cool. I learned so much that night. She taught me how to be a really good lover, over and over and over again that night!

I will stop there....but I could add a few more!

1969 out in a remote farm pasture on a warm spring day= we were on the front bench seat of my 59 Ford pick-up truck, with both doors wide open to get a cool breeze. Just as we were finishing up I heard some noise and caught sight of some movement outside the truck. It was too funny, we had an audience of about 30 head of cattle all around the truck just staring. It would have made an interesting "selfie" if I had an iPhone!

A very romantic night was the weekend before I had to report for basic training in 1971. My wife and I went over to Pismo Beach, CA, on the weekend of February 8th. I remember the date because the morning of the 11th I got on a bus heading of to Fresno to be inducted. We had the campground basically to ourselves. We took a blanket and a bottle of wine up into the dunes. The moon was quite bright, very little breeze and the air temperature was perfect. The moonlight gave my wife's nude body an amazing glow. We spent 3-4 hours making love up in the dunes under the moonlight while listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach. Great memories but unfortunately we encountered irreconcilable differences and few years later.....but we did have some fun times....she was also the one in the truck with me in 1969!

1976 - met and old girlfriend up in Sequoia National Park. We found a small secluded stream that had a series of stair step pools the were more like small bathtubs. It was late summer and the water flow had slowed way down allowing the pools to actually feel pretty warm. We stripped off and made love in the pools and then would lay out on the warm rock surfaces letting the sun beat down on us then repeat....Ah to be young again!

Age 21 and she was 42 - in the woods in Virginia. Ice chest full of beer, cheeses and salami. We were on the blanket picnicking and screwing from several hours before sundown, through the night until 8 or so the next morning. She even had candles for an ambiance that was pretty cool. I learned so much that night. She taught me how to be a really good lover, over and over and over again that night!

It sounds like you have had some amazing experiences, I love the way you retell them - sounds so sexy.

Anyone else enjoy some outdoors time? I mean out in the nature far enough away from everything and everyone to get naked and make love then lay in each others arms. There's nothing else like it.

This thread dredged up memories that haven't crossed my mind in a long time...my first outdoor adventure being the most memorable...I was...ummm eighteen..my date with this guy was hiking, and we ended up naked in a beautiful spot beside a creek. He went down on me, which was the first time a guy had ever done that, and gave me my first orgasm...he was a few years older and taught me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another memory

Stargirl69 - I saw a post from you about sex in public and it brought back a great outdoor and very public memory. Francine and I were in a hot tub that overlooked the tennis courts where we "played" She was actually a very good tennis player. Well the thrill of getting caught was exciting us so she sat in my lap. I pulled her bikini bottom off to the side and slipped into her. We were just taking our time watching the players and others walking back and forth to the courts. Quite suddenly a couple that we have played doubles with cam right up to the railing and chatted for what seemed like 10 minutes. The excitement I think made me even harder. It was all Francine could do to keep her composure. Once they left she began to work her ass hard against me and it wasn't long before we both got off....all the while acting like we were watching the match in front of us!

This thread dredged up memories that haven't crossed my mind in a long time...my first outdoor adventure being the most memorable...I was...ummm eighteen..my date with this guy was hiking, and we ended up naked in a beautiful spot beside a creek. He went down on me, which was the first time a guy had ever done that, and gave me my first orgasm...he was a few years older and taught me a lot.

HOT! :rose::rose::rose:

Stargirl69 - I saw a post from you about sex in public and it brought back a great outdoor and very public memory. Francine and I were in a hot tub that overlooked the tennis courts where we "played" She was actually a very good tennis player. Well the thrill of getting caught was exciting us so she sat in my lap. I pulled her bikini bottom off to the side and slipped into her. We were just taking our time watching the players and others walking back and forth to the courts. Quite suddenly a couple that we have played doubles with cam right up to the railing and chatted for what seemed like 10 minutes. The excitement I think made me even harder. It was all Francine could do to keep her composure. Once they left she began to work her ass hard against me and it wasn't long before we both got off....all the while acting like we were watching the match in front of us!

Even hotter! :devil:

Have great memories of outdoor sex. Several occasions in St James's park London come to mind. I might tell these stories along with tales of other locations, another time. But yes the risk of being caught adds to the excitement.

Many, many times.

My first time was outside, in the bed of his truck. Since then, parks, river banks, our kids trampoline, a bounce house (after a party), camping more times that I can count. My only requirement is it has to be warm. I will not be naked outside in the cold.

Love outside sex!

I'll admit it....

I'm a sucker for a long drive in the woods—a pickup truck or 4x4 is almost irresistible, particularly if my guy knows how drive it.
;)

Many, many times.

My first time was outside, in the bed of his truck. Since then, parks, river banks, our kids trampoline, a bounce house (after a party), camping more times that I can count. My only requirement is it has to be warm. I will not be naked outside in the cold.

Love outside sex!

See you in the summer. Never tried a trampoline, but bounce house, or bouncy castle as it's called here, yep good fun.

This has only occurred once for me, it was born out of necessity not choice. I prefer indoors given a choice always have.

It was with my very first sexual partner, we were both young ergo living at home under our parents roof. She had a fair bit of experience coming into our relationship, which was fantastic – I learned so much from her, I wasn’t her first time and that was certainly not a problem, I preferred that she was experienced, always have. When we first had sex it opened a Pandora’s Box for us, we couldn’t get enough, normal I think for young lovers. I thought about it day and night and masturbated very frequently, I am sure she did too.

We were really restricted for locations though. We had to wait for parents to be away (rare but great when it occurred), parties at friend’s houses (not great), my car sometimes (which I wasn’t fond of, not my car I loved that car but having sex in it), public buildings (library storage room was one I recall fondly but very nervously), sometimes we would get a motel (a bit crass I know but hey, we did our best, I hated the sideways looks always though) etc. However, one time we were so incredibly charged up and we had nowhere to go. It was early Fall, a cool weekday night and we were coming home from hanging out at the arcade. We had been all over each other all night, necking, feeling up / down a pretty brazen display of public affection. I was leaking pre-cum badly and my bloodstream was rife with the chemicals of lust, I probably should not have even been driving. She said at one point, exact words, I’ll never forget “we have to fuck, we have to go somewhere, I am going to fucking die if we don’t fuck”. “I know… me too” I stammered back something like that. My car was an automatic so I was able to keep things very hot for her with my right hand while I was aimlessly driving around trying to think, where could we go? She was very very wet and her jean zipper was undone so I could get decent access, I kept rubbing her clitoris and then trailing up through her pubic hair (it was the 80’s) to her breasts under her sweater.

Cliché, I know, but that is why they are called clichés, we ended up on the road to one of the cemeteries in town. It was a fairly long (maybe 1 mile?) tree lined semi-paved road. It was our best bet. The gates were closed to the actual grave area so we couldn’t go in (not our thing anyway!) but there was a pull out at the entrance. I turned the lights out and killed the motor. We got out and I remember how quiet it was, there were only three sounds that I heard; the ticking cooling of my Chevelle’s engine, gravel crunching beneath our feet and blood rushing my ears. She was already around to my side in the time it took me to shut the car down and we attacked each other kissing and groping ferociously. It was very dark out, no moon but lots of stars. She pulled her jeans and underwear down and bent over the hood of my car. There was plenty of heat coming off the engine, the fender and the “cowl induction” hood was quite warm for her. I could smell; the earth, some oil and raw gas fumes percolating from the car and her of course. I took my pants down very quickly and with no hesitation thrust into her as far as I could go. Her arms were outspread on the hood and her legs were spread it was utterly incredible. I grabbed her hips and just started pistoning away, I was absolutely out of control. We were both snorting and rutting like animals, and obviously with my youth and still not seasoned with experience and the lust I wasn’t going to last long. Maybe 5 - 10 thrusts at the most and I was cumming profoundly inside her. I won’t lie, she was disappointed (I was too), this was a quicky fuck and it wasn’t the best for her. I finally stopped spasming and withdrew (“Sorry! Sorry! You were so fucking hot, I just couldn’t hold back!” something like that I said), she stood up and whirled around “No! Finish me!”. I was perfectly fine with her demand and wanted this for her, she shuffled to the driver door, jeans still around her feet and pulled the door open and she sat inside sideways with her legs spread open. She was perched sufficiently forward on the seat so I could access her pussy. I kneeled down on the gravel and hooked my hands behind her lower back and dove in with my tongue and face. I had performed a fair bit of oral sex on her previously, again she was an amazing tutor in these areas so I more or less knew my way around her. Unlike other oral sex sessions where I would study or gaze in wonder, kiss, probe this was just hard licking and tongue ramming. She was violently pulling my head into her to match her approaching climax, I just hung on for dear life and was sloppily swirling my tongue as best I could to stimulate her clitoris. She, too, pent up with lust came quickly and it was like a freight train in intensity, she bucked and heaved for about a minute, thrashing around in the front seat. As her orgasm subsided, her clitoris became sensitive and she finally pushed me away whispering “fuck, oh fuck, fuck…” over and over. My knees were shredded from the gravel, they were sore for a long time!

I stood up and pulled my pants up, she popped out of the car and did the same, my face was a complete mess I remember well. It was drying and I obviously had to clean up before going home. She was quite animated on the drive to her house, she was close to me (it was a bench style seat) we held hands and talked about what we had just done. By the time we were at her place I was ready to go again but, alas, no chance for that. It was my first and only outdoor sex session ever and it was very hot. Not because it was outdoors but just because sex with her was always hot, we were young, it was a beautiful night, the lust, all of it.

This thread brings up memories for me, too. I have never ever had so many mosquito bites in my entire life. Lucky I didn't end up with malaria or something.

Add a little More

The session in the woods in Virginia- Yesterday I was in the liquor store and saw San Miguel beer - besides being educated by the wonderful woman in the ways to please her, she introduced me to San Miguel beer....funny how memories link up like that! PS - she had a hot daughter too! Oh the memories. can't take that away from me!

Back