Sugartitties Transformation Station

You're welcome. I am enjoying posting them, making new friends, and reconnecting with old ones.



They are quite sensitive and enjoy much attention.



You're very welcome, and I am tickled that you remembered me as well. Sometimes when we take a break from places like this it is easy to feel like we were invisible when we were there.



I'm not down per se, just recuperating from a day of dealing with kids who have shitty parents. It's a tricky job and full of mental gymnastics that can be exhausting. Otherwise, I have been in a good mood all day.



Thank you. My night has been peaceful.



Hmmm...like what, pray tell?



I like being a tease on occasion!;):kiss:



How about a Lit snuggle?

A Lit snuggle would be delightful.
 
I am the jealous type and I absolutely hate it. There, I had to get that off my chest.

I am having fits over something that should be a none issue, and I need to rein it in.

How do I deal with something I should not even be making an issue because in reality it'snot.
 
Looks like your nipples will explore the depths of my mouth. :D

I was worried the weight loss diminished their sexiness. I even contemplated breast augmentation.

I just love your breasts

That makes me feel so good to hear.

Sugar, if that pic was posted just because it's Tuesday, I can't wait 'til Friday!

Super sexy!:kiss:

I will come up with some new pics, then!;)

Very sexy.

thank you!
 
I was worried the weight loss diminished their sexiness. I even contemplated breast augmentation.



That makes me feel so good to hear.



I will come up with some new pics, then!;)



thank you!
You are welcome. The weight loss didn't diminish the sexiness.
 
Congratulations on the weight loss, you look amazing! You now know you can accomplish anything with some effort. Good luck on your new adventure in life.
 
How's the transformation going?

Been through a few transformations myself lately...am single again and also working on my weight. I've also succeeded in losing about 50 lbs...but in my case it's that nagging last 80 lbs that's proving a bear to lose. :eek:

Seeing results, but still very much a work in progress! I’m down 44 lbs now, which isn’t very far off from the 43 I previously posted :x I gained about 3 lbs over Thanksgiving week and was absolutely destroyed and sore for a week after an hour and a half with a trainer at the gym, but have finally gotten back on track!

Honestly, i’d still like to (gradually, eventually) lose about 50-70 more. Health issues in the last several years have been brutal and there were too many days when it was hard to do much at all. I don’t really diet...mostly just trying to get more active and healthier overall, and a shape that I can be more comfortable and confident with. I like my default “thick” body type, but would prefer a bit less flab :p I’ve always had fat thighs and big boobs, but it’s nice to see something resembling a waistline again!

The new BF loves me and my curves just as we are now, but is supportive of my goals to get healthier, and I love him even more for both :heart: Finding a regular gym buddy has been nothing but frustrating though! Female gym buddies are damn near impossible to find so far...one seemed promising, but had to quit to focus on another life crisis that popped up. Of the male gym buddies that seemed non-creepy enough to meet so far, 1 later said he was a “player” and I seemed like a “nice girl” he “didn’t want to lead astray.” Oh, if only he knew! :devil: LOL not interested in the player type at all, but amused he thought I was a nice girl. Another admitted to being distracted by thoughts of my boobs, and the other seems okaaay and behaves himself in person, but is flirty via text, often using kissy face and heart eyes emojis. I guess I should take it as a compliment? I even resorted to taking my dad along to the gym with me a couple times :x Sometimes it’s just me though. It’s not an easy road, especially walking it alone at times, but still going!

It’s nice to talk to others on a similar journey :) Sure, there are a lot of people out there who are not happy with their bodies, but not all are taking steps to change that, and even fewer are comfortable talking about it. You two are doing awesome, and I appreciate you sharing. I could always use a little inspiration!
 
Curious question, or should I say bi-curious question. How does a woman my age find a woman to make out with. I don't want more than kissing and fondling. Asking for a friend...I mean me...asking for me.:rose::kiss:

You could probably start by sharing the aforementioned wine!
 
Back
Top