Ssbbw ?

Might mess up the sheets but my #1 would be sprinkle flavored body powder over you and lick and kiss my all over your body. #2 get a collection of toys and not allow you to come until you have my permission. 3# Lay down on the bed and have you kneel over me and grind that lovely pussy on my face. #4 Blindfold you and tie you to the bed and have my way with those sexy lips and tight pussy #5 Get warming massage oil and rub those sweet tits. Just a short list because the possibilities are endless sweet jazzygirl

Might mess up the sheets but my #1 would be sprinkle flavored body powder over you and lick and kiss my all over your body. #2 get a collection of toys and not allow you to come until you have my permission. 3# Lay down on the bed and have you kneel over me and grind that lovely pussy on my face. #4 Blindfold you and tie you to the bed and have my way with those sexy lips and tight pussy #5 Get warming massage oil and rub those sweet tits. Just a short list because the possibilities are endless sweet jazzygirl

Yes Sir, anything you say Sir. I am yours to do with as you please. PLEASE!!

Hi guys. Here are some more photos (sick of them yet?) as requested.
Hope you find yourself UPSTANDING!. xoxoxo
P.S. Mr lickable as you may have noticed I have lots of dimples on my arse and legs, but thought you might like to know that one escaped to my left cheek (face that is). xoxo

Last edited:
P.S. Mr lickable as you may have noticed I have lots of dimples on my arse and legs, but thought you might like to know that one escaped to my left cheek (face that is). xoxo

mmmm... wonderful...

Wow..you are fantstic...wish to offer you my balls as a tribute for your beauty..so you can own them and use as you like..

I found a little something to put in that slit.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fellas. Can't sleep so have made better use of my time by taking a few breast shots.
Hopefully you will take a few 'shots' on them yourself. lol.
Enjoy
xoxoxo

Last edited:
Hi fellas. Can't sleep so have made better use of my time by taking a few breast shots.
Enjoy
xoxoxo

Would be some mighty sticky breast hon after I shoot.....love those nipples:p:p:p

Enjoy
xoxoxo
Love the pics. We just need wear you out when you get into bed.

Thank you from the bottom of my pussy

These pics are for all of my ssbbw followers. This is what you do to me when I read your flattering replies.

These words are from an Australian song from years ago:

Do to me what your eyes say you wanna do
DO IT read my lips
DO IT read my lips
But if you wanna wait 'til later
Hands off my detonator.

xoxoxo

Last edited:
These pics are for all of my ssbbw followers. This is what you do to me when I read your flattering replies.

These words are from an Australian song from years ago:

Do to me what your eyes say you wanna do
DO IT read my lips
DO IT read my lips
But if you wanna wait 'til later
Hands off my detonator.

xoxoxo

;):p:p:p:p;)

Back