Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't

know that we're really alone....sometimes the girls get bashful and quiet..... But I'll check and see if they wanna play too
 
Ohhhh sorry BL

didn't think anyone was listening in, or possibly wanting to play too so we went private (to avoid another scolding for using 3 pages....lol) Speak UP next time...clear your throat or something....lol. The more the merrier - we can always start a thread in RP next time for those who want to go along - I'm fairly certain Daddy will be willing (or persuadable...lol ;) :D )
 
didn't think anyone was listening in, or possibly wanting to play too so we went private (to avoid another scolding for using 3 pages....lol) Speak UP next time...clear your throat or something....lol. The more the merrier - we can always start a thread in RP next time for those who want to go along - I'm fairly certain Daddy will be willing (or persuadable...lol ;) :D )

I left and then came back...no biggie
 
Yes Indeed

every time i read through this thread i get wet and all hot and bothered. never thought it'd turn out so well. i guess, there's a part of us who all want to be Daddy's little girl or a Daddy to a naughty little girl... ;)



Great thread Marie - almost didn't speak up to take part because I'm one of those shy girls mentioned early on - and because I'm in a committed relationship with someone I adore...he just doesn't quite get "this".... But "Daddy" does and that's yummy!
 
Oh GOODY

Hi Peaches Baby....Daddy's always here for you.



Daddy! I have to go to the grocery story like I promised....and finish my chores though first - I don't want a spankin'....I don't think...it did turn out pretty nice though last night. Kisses Daddy! I'll be done as fast as I can....
 
Tonight

when you come home, the minute you come through the door she throws herself in your arms, sobbing wildly



"Oh Daddy - I HATE boys! They're stupid and mean and I HATE them!"
 
TOO True

when they have a relaps they are guys....it's why we say just one of the guys:devil:

{If we keep this up we'll be taken over a knee:p}


He often says I should carry a 2x4 for when I need to get his attention because he's "just a man"...if ever there was one of those times I wanted to take him up on it....tonight was the night! Stupid axx! lol
 
He often says I should carry a 2x4 for when I need to get his attention because he's "just a man"...if ever there was one of those times I wanted to take him up on it....tonight was the night! Stupid axx! lol

If you need to vent feel free to PM me*supportive smile*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top