Women who find bi guys hot....

Love the bi-MMF fantasy.

Closest I've come is slowly (and passionately) kissing my ex-girlfriend during short breaks while she blew a nicely hung friend of ours last year. Being so close to his huge, powerful cock and tasting him on her lips was a huge turn-on. Probably the single biggest reason I've decided I'd like to start sucking cock on occasion.

Love the bi-MMF fantasy.

Closest I've come is slowly (and passionately) kissing my ex-girlfriend during short breaks while she blew a nicely hung friend of ours last year. Being so close to his huge, powerful cock and tasting him on her lips was a huge turn-on. Probably the single biggest reason I've decided I'd like to start sucking cock on occasion.

Oh my.......let's

I really love helping a straight discover a new world. Some love it, some not and some take it or leave it
Intriguing post, DevilishSweets. Sounds like you've been a loving helper a few times...

Mind sharing how it came about the first time you helped a straight guy discover his bi side?

If the wife wants me to try it, and I'm drunk and horny, I would give it a try... I'd suck his cock in front of her

I have been lucky enough to have had several mmf bi moments with my wife and other guys. Oral only though, with me sucking cocks eagerly. Now my wife doesn't play and I miss those threesomes.

I have been lucky enough to have had several mmf bi moments with my wife and other guys. Oral only though, with me sucking cocks eagerly. Now my wife doesn't play and I miss those threesomes.
Your situation is just like mine. I miss those experiences.

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot

I love watching 2 guys make out - and if they let me join in, well, that's even better. :)

This is some of my favorite role play, and my #1 unfulfilled fantasy.

Thank God for Lit and kinky guys willing to let me get a virtual taste of what I'm missing.

And fuck, those pics are hot!

The problem my wife and I have is finding a guy...craigslist is not our thing. She wants to watch me suck cock and bottom, or fuck me with a strap on while I suck a cock.

Finding the right guy is a challenge. We have a list as well if requirements before we'll even consider bringing someone else in for playtime.

But it appears your wife thinks a lot like mine does so you're a lucky man.

Finding the right guy is a challenge. We have a list as well if requirements before we'll even consider bringing someone else in for playtime.

But it appears your wife thinks a lot like mine does so you're a lucky man.

Being picky is not a bad thing. Lots of flakes out there and always good to find someone you can trust and connect with at an emotional level as well.

Currently one of my hottest fantasies, my woman taking control, and introducing me to my new submissive bi lifestyle.

Back