Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Please disregard the above, rather...

I have received several requests:

1. To establish a "look" for Michele" at Dominion; and
  2. To post more pictures of myself to supplement those at my profile.

I have decided to kill two birds with one stone (not that I would ever really kill birds with a stone {that's cruel!}, it's just an expression) and, having run the following photos past Empress Josephine and received her approval, declare that Michele in the story looks like me in real life.

So here is our face:

attachment.php

And here is our body, front and back:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!

You are a beautiful woman.

Love the Avatar

"Droog!" Constantine turned to Ian as he returned from setting the dining room table for lunch. "Does de mansion have inteercom? Eet vould appear dat eateeng lunch ees far from Madame Czartoryski's mind. Perhaps ve should announce lunch ees served."

Ian smiled and walked over to the wall mounted phone. It had a wireless handset, but also a plate on the wall with a bank of buttons and a speaker. Ian pressed a green stud and spoke evenly into the grid.

"Attention Mistress Josephine, guests, and staff," his voice echoed throughout the manor. "Lunch will be served in the formal dining room in five minutes. Attire is... optional."

Grinning widely, he winked at Constantine.

In real life, I'm financially "comfortable." My grandparents were truly "rich." After living in a series of smaller designer houses, they built their mansion ~1960. I grew up in it, appreciating especially its full size indoor swimming pool. It also had servants' quarters, two kitchens, various balconies and patios, a full size bar, etc.

I bring this up because it had an intercom system as well. That was an independent system. Given today's technology, I have assumed the one in Dominion Manor is integrated into the telephone system.

Josephine... I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds.

In real life, I'm financially "comfortable." My grandparents were truly "rich." After living in a series of smaller designer houses, they built their mansion ~1960. I grew up in it, appreciating especially its full size indoor swimming pool. It also had servants' quarters, two kitchens, various balconies and patios, a full size bar, etc.

I bring this up because it had an intercom system as well. That was an independent system. Given today's technology, I have assumed the one in Dominion Manor is integrated into the telephone system.

Josephine... I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds.

Not at all!

I think it's a great idea.

Not at all!

I think it's a great idea.

Thank you!

Now, while I'm on this thread, I want to sing the praises of one of our writers.

KaseE's series of posts, from here to here, in which she has Karen making love to Malcolm as if in an equestrian exhibition was both brilliant writing and very erotic!

Bravissima!

Thank you!

Now, while I'm on this thread, I want to sing the praises of one of our writers.

KaseE's series of posts, from here to here, in which she has Karen making love to Malcolm as if in an equestrian exhibition was both brilliant writing and very erotic!

Bravissima!

Thank you!!!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Please disregard the above, rather...

I have received several requests:

1. To establish a "look" for Michele" at Dominion; and
  2. To post more pictures of myself to supplement those at my profile.

I have decided to kill two birds with one stone (not that I would ever really kill birds with a stone {that's cruel!}, it's just an expression) and, having run the following photos past Empress Josephine and received her approval, declare that Michele in the story looks like me in real life.

So here is our face:

attachment.php

And here is our body, front and back:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is this good enough?

I hope so.

Thanks!

You are beautiful from every angle..Front or Back

Did Anyone Else Notice?

attachment.php
attachment.php

We've reached well over 100,000 views!

Attachments

• Capture01.JPG
    Capture01.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture02.JPG
    Capture02.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
Thank You, Princeps_Cyberius!

I borrowed your picture, Augie:

attachment.php

The cool air of the wine cellar only added to their sensual intensity by its contrast to the heat between Mary and Karen's bodies. Kissing Mary again, Karen urged her to sit up upon the counter under the wine racks. Once she had her in place, Karen followed the lines and curves of Mary's body with her lips and tongue, moving ever lower until she knelt between Mary's legs, her teeth gently clamped on the inside of her left thigh. Smiling as she released it, she licked the length of Mary's womanhood just once and asked, "Again... what's our bargain?"

I Hope you don't mind!

Simultaneous Conversations

Aussie_Wolf posted this last night:

Carl had been about to reply to Alysa's request when the Russian Constantine had interrupted him, pointing out her mistake in addressing him. Actually it wasn't that much of a slip and he was willing to let it go as this was not a formal gathering, and he would have preferred to correct her in private and save her any embarrassment.

He could see her anger rising up and he knew why and in fact he was pretty sure he knew why she had requested a private audience with him. He might have to disappoint her if she was going to request what he thought she was, but then again Josephine did owe him a couple of favors so perhaps.

Then Michelle asked to be involved and things just got complicated. he knew how the two thought about each other and if they were to discuss certain matters it would likely end in an argument, tears or both.

Still sighing who was he to deny them a chance. Picking up his cup of coffee he sipped it and then looked at them. "I would be delighted to talk to both of you. After lunch in my room. There we can speak privately without fear of being overheard," he said while giving a quick glance at Constantine and then looking back at them.

I just posted this:

"It's Saturday," Josephine announced as Ian filled her crystal wine glass one third full with the Pinot blanc. "And it's five o'clock somewhere."

Smiling at her use of that old cliche, rather incongruous for her, Ian handed back her glass to her with a slight bow. He than he remembered her earlier comment about Dawn. He poured the same amount in a second goblet and offered it to her.

"Your wine, Ms. Matthews," he told the distracted chauffeur. Then, as he waited for her to accept it, he raised his voice. "Prince Carl has already requested some. Does anyone else care for wine?"

I did not miss his post in not addressing it in mine. Dominion Manor has a large dining room with a long table. I assume that there can be several simultaneous conversations occurring at once. That would actually be consistent with some earlier posting as well.

If anyone, especially Josephine, disagrees with this approach, please say so.

The Bishop Strachan School for Girls! I like that! Nice authenticity touch. "We exist to inspire girls to be fearless and educate them to be leaders."

Quite the historical and influential figure was Strachan.

He was "the most eloquent and powerful Upper Canadian exponent of an anti-republican social order based upon the tory principles of hierarchy and subordination in both church and state."

During the Battle of York in 1813, along with senior militia officers Strachan negotiated the surrender of the city with American general Henry Dearborn. The Americans violated the terms by looting homes and churches while locking the wounded British soldiers and Upper Canada militiamen into a hospital without food or water for two days. Strachan went to meet to complain in person to General Dearborn about the violation of the terms of surrender, and shamed Dearborn into imposing order on his troops. He is credited with saving the city from American troops eager to loot and burn it.

Strachan was a leader of anti-American elements, which he saw as a republican and democratic threat that promised chaos and an end to a well-ordered society.

But for all his extremely anti-republican and conservative views he did have some quite liberal thoughts for the time.

Strachan was concerned with the Native peoples and called on people to embrace these "sons of nature" as brothers. He claimed that the United States desired Upper Canada primarily to exterminate the indigenous tribes and free up the West for American expansion. Strachan defended the autonomy of the Natives, the superiority of British governance, and the centrality of Upper Canada in the theatre of war against the U.S. He rejected the prevalent assumption at the time that Natives were simply pawns in the contest and gave an original and influential explanation of why Upper Canada was vital to both Native and Imperial concerns.

Wouldn't call him a hero of mine. His Family Compact led to the Upper Canada Rebellion. But some of the excesses of the Family Compact forced the government to adopt more democratic principles.

The Bishop Strachan School for Girls! I like that! Nice authenticity touch. "We exist to inspire girls to be fearless and educate them to be leaders."

Quite the historical and influential figure was Strachan.

He was "the most eloquent and powerful Upper Canadian exponent of an anti-republican social order based upon the tory principles of hierarchy and subordination in both church and state."

During the Battle of York in 1813, along with senior militia officers Strachan negotiated the surrender of the city with American general Henry Dearborn. The Americans violated the terms by looting homes and churches while locking the wounded British soldiers and Upper Canada militiamen into a hospital without food or water for two days. Strachan went to meet to complain in person to General Dearborn about the violation of the terms of surrender, and shamed Dearborn into imposing order on his troops. He is credited with saving the city from American troops eager to loot and burn it.

Strachan was a leader of anti-American elements, which he saw as a republican and democratic threat that promised chaos and an end to a well-ordered society.

But for all his extremely anti-republican and conservative views he did have some quite liberal thoughts for the time.

Strachan was concerned with the Native peoples and called on people to embrace these "sons of nature" as brothers. He claimed that the United States desired Upper Canada primarily to exterminate the indigenous tribes and free up the West for American expansion. Strachan defended the autonomy of the Natives, the superiority of British governance, and the centrality of Upper Canada in the theatre of war against the U.S. He rejected the prevalent assumption at the time that Natives were simply pawns in the contest and gave an original and influential explanation of why Upper Canada was vital to both Native and Imperial concerns.

Wouldn't call him a hero of mine. His Family Compact led to the Upper Canada Rebellion. But some of the excesses of the Family Compact forced the government to adopt more democratic principles.

I established in my very first post at Dominion that Karen was just about to graduate from The Bishop Strachan School for Girls. I didn't know the history or any political implications. I just liked the idea that, given her upbringing and sexual attitudes, she had attended a religious girls' boarding school. Besides, I really dig their uniform!

tumblr_ljk2w94pHj1qcn4i6o1_500.jpg

Despite what
Jimmy Buffett sang, meals rarely make for compelling role-playing. Furthermore, while Chapter One of Dominion lasted 29 pages, we have already written about 63 pages of Chapter Two.

Unless anyone objects, I plan to do a chapter break soon, when there is the right post on which to end Chapter Two.

Please let me know if you see any problem with that.

I believe I joined right after chapter break, what does that mean / entail?

I believe I joined right after chapter break, what does that mean / entail?

It requires nothing special from anyone but me.

I just wait for a good post on which to end the prior chapter, then write a longer and reflective post to introduce the new one, as I have done
here.

Now, you just post as you did before.

Back