Virginia Roll Call

Hopefully we will get some better weather tomorrow so the weekend is not a total waste.
 
Damn rain

It was just pouring here, again. Where oh where is the sun? Went from winter to Summer and now humid air and torrential rain. What the hell happened to spring??
 
Got some trimming done, cut back some trees, fixed the lawnmower (or so I hope) and went to the driving range. Fairly productive day.
 
Dry here in NOVA for the first time in I don’t know how long. At least the pollen is gone
 
feeling a little naughty today... wearing my cage... heading out to the store. I hope someone notices! *wink*
 
Tell me more

White couple from Chesapeake. Any other locals?

Hey there...please tell me more. I am familiar with that area. What part of Chesapeake???

Also...I am curious about your name. Please tell me what you have in mind with your very intriguing name...

:)
 
I got to do the things I wanted to do this weekend so not a bad weekend overall for me. I know the people in Ellicott City had a bad weekend and my thoughts go out to them. Second flood in 2 years. :mad:

Hope everyone else had a good long weekend and the summer is off to a good start.
 
Virginia Beach here..757. 23454

m a white male and I like to suck a nice cock and eat a fresh creampie also. Im looking for a couple....
PM me if your interested in play.
 
Virginia Beach here..757. 23454

Im a white male and I like to suck a nice cock and eat a fresh creampie also. Im looking for a couple....
PM me if your interested in play.
 
Back
Top