Roleplay idea

Lgcockprof

Really Experienced
Modeling gig

Tanner was barely 18 and decided he needed to start thinking about making some more way for school. He did an internship at an office and got to know a woman named Kim, she was 46, very attractive and playful. They became pretty good friends, she was married and he was very young so it was more of just a fun playful relationship with maybe some playful flirting from time to time. They had talked about Tanner needing to make some money and Kim came up with an idea to maybe help him out.

They were talking and Kim told him you know there is a market for women who like to send boudoir pics to their husbands. She told him she was actually a photography in her spare time and had done this for several women. Tanner was confused I don’t understand how I can make money doing that he said you mean like be your assistant or something. Not really Kim said, actually some of the women ha e told me that there is money to be made for women sending these type of pics to their husbands but with them posing with fit younger men. These women have said their husbands get excited seeing their wives next to a hot younger guy. Are you serious Tanner said, that’s weird Kim laughed and said I know but if you need money that is oretty easy. I would split the money with you. Ok I guess do I just have to pose without my shirt on or something. Not exactly Kim smiles, wait so you mean like in my underwear, Kim smiles not exactly she laughs. Wait you mean, yes you would not be wearing anything, but they would. Really he said I don’t know that is weird I know but the husbands want their wives to be clothed because they don’t want to ruin their wives actually had sexual with you but just poses with you, yeah I don’t think I could do that he said. Kim smiles and said ok but I’ve already got one woman who is willing to pay 1,000 dollars for an hour shoot.

Wait you mean I could make 500 dollars in an hour, yes pretty easy huh. Gosh yeah but I mean if we did this you would like see me nude, isn’t that weird for you. Kim laughs, I’ve seen a nude guy before Tanner, I’m a professional. Uh ok I mean I guess I could um that’s a lot of money ok I’ll do it.

Kim smiles ok here is the deal I will tell her and we will set up where to meet. Kim texts Tanner later and tells him they are going to meet the woman at a hotel for the photo shoot. They get into Kim’s car and drive to the hotel it is obvious Tanner is very nervous, just relax Tanner this will be fun. This woman is 48 and very pretty, her name is Rebecca, you will like her. Um ok kim I’m sorry I’ve just never done anything like this, I know and it will be fine. They get to the hotel and go to the room Rebecca lets them in and they all greet each other with a hug. Rebecca obviously is checking out Tanner and likes what she sees. Kim says ok Tanner why don’t you go in the bathroom and take everything off and I will call you back in when we are ready.

He goes into the bathroom and undresses very nervously he is completely smooth and nervously waits for Kim to call for him. She does a few minutes later and tells him to come out they are ready for him. He walks in trying to cover himself, Kim has her camera equipment and is wearing jeans and a top, Rebecca is in black pants and a tight top, they look at him and are obviously impressed with his smooth toned hot young body. Kim says you know you can’t cover that thing the whole time right and they all laugh, come on we’ve seen a penis before, the mood is lightened a bit and Tanner moves his hands abs his incredibly long slender completely smooth cock is exposed to the two mature women whose eyes get a bit large and they try not to make it obvious Kim smiles and says ok that’s pretty impressive e and they laugh.

And then the photographer is arrested for solicitation 🤣🤣🤣
(Sorry, couldn't help myself. I am a real life photographer that shoots that stuff, well, without 18 yo studs in the picture.)

Back