[introducing myself] Uncle John [update-seeking RP partner]

Uncle_John

Virgin
Hey there.

I am a long time lit reader and I finally step ahead to participate.
Erotic literature always have been a companion in my life.
Thanks to all writers for sharing their stories, some of them have been sources of great inspiration to fuel my fantasies.

I didn't know exactly where to post. Hope it's the appropriate place.

So, I'm uncle John.
Male, 51. Married.
I have a pretty sastfied sex life, even if my wife is not always as horny as I am. It's fine, and I understand we can't fuck like rabbits like we used to 20 years ago. So I spice my sexual life with fantasies. I practically jack off every day. I was wondering if most 50+ guys do the same? And women?

Well, back to fantasies.
Mine is coming from long time ago. And focused on one of my niece (you might more understand my nickname now)
There's this beautiful girl. We will name her J., which is my sister's daughter. She's now in her 30s and is such a hot thing.
She's hot since she's a teenager though, we always had a special relationship. Even when she was a kid.
Don't get me wrong I never had any fantasies on her till she was 20 or something, because I have never been too much interrested in young girls. I have been dating older girls since I was 16.

We had this special relationship, I was like her fun old rocker uncle dude. Teaching her guitar and stuff about music. She would come to me when she had questions about her life. I would help her to point at an answer. And give her a positive way to solve her problems. We shared some secrets. It was fun.
We were flirting a little, in a very innocent way. But then it became more borderline when she turned 22 and our conversations could get hotter. We even shared some fantasies.
It turned me on a lot, and I think she was too. But we never went further from a kiss.
More than once, after our talks, I had to furiously jack off to release the sexual tension, thinking of her doing the same.

I have the feeling that if I would push things ahead, she would follow. I feel that she is submissive and would probably fall under uncle John's authority.
But it would be a mess...

Oh well, I wanted to introduce myself, and share this fantasy.
If any woman wants to be my niece and find a fun uncle. here I am!

I would happily share fantasies, thoughts, fun games or whatever with women finding herselve fitting into this.

[seeking now a female writer for roleplaying- see my last post]

Uncle John

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Uncle John.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Make yourself at home.

Thanks.
I play more rock than this uncle John
Believe it or not but I didn't know this dude haha
Probably too old I am or not plugged on the right music sources.
But that's cool ;)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I had some very interresting interractions with girls so far, and i thank them all.

I'm still around for girls who want to share fantasies.

As a note, and since i've been asked, I'm not searching any IRL encounters. I love my wife and my sexual life is fine (even if not as intense as it used to be...and thats why i came here to spice it up)

I'm easy going and playfull. So try me if you feel like it :)

J.

Let's share a little memory about my niece.
------------
It happened like 10 years ago, we were at my sister for a family gathering with a couple of friends.

BBQ in the garden, coool ambiance. And when there's a BBQ going...I'm in charge, part because I like it, part because others are not interrested with beeing standing and struggeling in the smoke .
So i'm there cooking the pile of steacks, sausages, ribs, ...and bazillion other stuff my sister had prepared...she canot organize a party unless an army can be fed...for at least 2 years. If a new world war happens, i move to my sister's house, i noted to myslef.

I'm drinking beers and chatting with family and friends, joking around. It's a nice day of april. Sunny and warm.
At one moment i realize i need more spices to cook this huge stock of meat, so i head to the kitchen to find what i need.
I start opening cupboards, and drawers...but can't find the damn spices area. Starting to bitch at such a poorly organized kitchen. Then i hear someone entering the kitchen and adress me

"Hey uncle, what are you searching for?"
that's my niece, soft warm voice where i can spot a smile in
"well, sweetie, i'm trying to find simple things like pepper, dried garlic, and other stuff that are important to cook a propper BBQ...seems like your mom has hidden them just to make sure it's a kind of game....where the lucky finder will get a medal or something"

I feel her moving in my back with a giggle.

"Uncle, have you tried this cupboard?" and she is now standing next to me pointing at a kitchen drawer. Probably the only one i havent tried yet, it's almost humiliating, and i can't help giving a dark eye to this drawer provoking me.
So i give it a chance, and yes, there they are ! All the spices the mother earth can produce.

"Ha finally ! thanks for the help, sweetie, you just saved my life, and the party at the same time!"

« you’re welcome, uncle , i’m always happy to help you, especially when it can save your life! and the party, of course! »

« Ok smart girl, what are youd doing in this kitchen anyway ? shouldn’t you be in the garden entertaining guests ? »

I look to her other my shoulder as im trying to find what i need can we really have that many different spices,sister ?
She answers me with a big smile « i did uncle, but i thought i could help and entertain you too »

Her smile…damn, i know since she is a kid that she can hypnotise anyone with this smile. That’s her super power i guess.

« Ok smily girl, youd did, indeed, help me a lot, and in your mother's game, you would get a medal too, i'm still on a quest to find the damn spices i need though. Is this a special collection ? like « ho yeah i need to collect every spices that i can find ! » there are even some i didn’t know they actually exist, i swear! I just need some pepper and garlic and a few simple basic things, shouldn’t they be on the front and accessiblle ? »

She is still smiling, moving her eyes up in amusement.

« Graunchy bad uncle you ! ididn’t quite understand the medal thing, but i’ll help you find them »

Then she stands next to me, slightly leaning on me, i can feel her warm body, one of her boob brushing my left arm. And in like 10 seconds she hands me every jars of spices i needed. Must be another super power....I'm almost jealous.

-------
Nothing too hot yet, but i can tell you there was sexual tension building up in just this short time
To be continued

Last edited:
---------
"Okay, time to get back in the garden and join the party, don't you think?"

"Yes, of course, but first I need your help too... do you have a moment?"

"My help? Yes, of course, how can I help you, sweetie?"

Well...she said, turning around and leaning on the kitchen counter.
"Do you think these jeans make my ass look fat?" and she arches her back a little to show it off.

gasp...damn...ok, calm down John

"Hrr...I think you have a very nice ass, and these jeans show it off perfectly"

She looks over her shoulder at me "yeah, but it's big, right?"

"Big? you know, men love a nice round ass like yours. I would love...I mean any man who loves women would love your ass."
Okay, John, it's hot in this kitchen, right? We need to change the subject quickly.

"Come on, sweetie, back to the party! remember?"

"Wait uncle! I need your help for something else"
wow, at this point I was expecting anything.

"yes, of course you have all my attention sweetheart"

"Well I have a hard time keeping my boyfriends, they're all immature and a little dumb, they only think about fucking, they never listen to me"
Yes, i understand them... with an ass like that, I too would only think about fucking...

"Well, yes, it's true, I remember being a little dumb at your age, it's a normality for boys, I'm not saying it's right, but it is the way it is"

she pouted a little and answered "well I'm attracted to older men, who give off a real strength, a maturity that reassures and that would pay attention and really take care of me".
And off we go! It really gets out of hand, doesn't it? i thought to myself

"Have you met mature men? maybe that's what you need to do to compare, and don't tell your mother i said that, ok?
she gives me a little smirk "no, I haven't met any...well, at least,not really" she says looking directly into my eyes.

"hrr...ah well it will happen, right? just search better!" i answer with the most stupid smile i had in stock.
Now I was really trying to change the subject. This conversion was starting to seriously excite me. I understood perfectly the "not really" hint.
I know a flirt when I see one...and this was pretty direct.

-----------------------

Last edited:
---------------------
"Come on, let's get back to the garden. Or everyone will think we decided to have a private party inside!"
I give her my best smile and head towards the garden with a determined step.

"Who loves me follows me!"

"Uncle? "
oh my god, it's not over

"Yes darling?"

"I still have more questions..."

"But I too have lots of questions too sweetie, why is the planet earth is round ? why did the dinosaurs disappear? who killed JFK? and a whole lot of stuff that goes through my head. But now we really have to go back to the guests, ok?"

she makes a little pout, she's really cute when she makes this pout. I can't help thinking anyone would fall and take her in his arms and caress her like a cute little animal. Another super power!

"Can we talk after the party then?"

"Sure, sweetie, it's not like I've decided to never to talk to you again. Besides, I love it when we talk, you know that, right?"

"It's very important to me, promise?"
I raise my hand high and in a theatrical way,

"I promise, solemnly, to talk to you at the end of the day, for as long as it takes, princess. May God strike me down if I fail to keep this promise! "
"Is that enough of a guarantee? "

She can't help but giggle

"Ok uncle, but if you don't do it, it's not God who will take care of it, but i will, and there will be blood everywhere!"
She heads to the garden and gives me an amused but also provoking look as she passes next to me.
The worst thing is, that she could actually do it!

I follow her and head for the BBQ and the pile of meat stuff waiting for me. Just as we are about to enter the garden, I hear my sister calling out to me.

"Well, bro, you think the BBQ is automated, and that the meat will cook itself, or something?"
She looks at me, then my niece, then at me again,

"And what were you two doing in there?"

"Well, sis, if your kitchen was tidy, the matter would have been settled a long time ago, and for the record your daughter helped me find what I was looking for. I hope you'll give us the medal we deserve!"

"Medal? What kind of stupid game is that again, bro?" she looked puzzled but couldn't help smiling
I can hear my niece giggling in my back

"Well, it's a good thing I was there, John, or the sausages you were grilling would be on fire!"
Oh, but the sausage is on fire, sis...it really is.

------------------------

Last edited:
Hi Uncle John...I am Kimberly. or Kim or Kimmie if you prefer , I get aroused thinking of an uncle my dad's brother ( divorced from mom ) and seeing you with my mom . I a frustrated that your my very first crush on anyone but you see me as a young lady about ready to go visit colleges for next years enrollment.

I want a kiss from my uncle

Hey, I have had very nice and interresting interractions with girls and women so far.

At the moment, i am searching a serious and fun female writer for role playing, in the style of what i have posted above; that means detailed. I'm not seeking cyber sex (if i need any i go on the Lit chat haha...there are plenty of needy pervs there ;) )

The storylines doesn't have to be around uncle/niece thing. It can be anything and will be discussed so we build something together.
But then a gain, i search someone serious, fun and that can really write and enjoys RP for real.
I do not consider myself as a VERY good writer but, i'd like to find someone creative and that has enough writing skills so we can suprise and tease each other along fun stories and fantasies.

It can be casual writing, so don't think it will be a full time job, ok?

PM me if interrested! Even if you just want more details about what i'm searching

Last edited:
Back