Seeking Women for Loving Family Chat and/or Role-Play

SmokingFap

Former Stud
Hi there. I'm Charlie, 54M, divorced, horny, and seriously perverted. I've chatted with many women about our shared incest fantasies, but people come and go as life dictates, so I'm hoping to find a new role play-partner or two. As my profile says, I have more memories, fetishes, and fantasies than I can count, and I'm hoping to incorporate some of my other perversions into very arousing family scenarios. Some of my fantasies would straighten your pubic hair. Assuming you have any.

Hope to hear from a horny, open-minded, and adventurous woman soon. Have a horny day!

So it's my fault you present yourself as female. Figures.
Lady (and I use the term loosely), I was trying to boost your thread on being "real". And then you come over to my personal ad to chastise me about my avatar? I picked that avatar because it represents my biggest fetish. If my avatar was a football helmet, would you be pissed, that I wasn't actually a professional football player. I'd bet $1 million right now that that's not actually you in your avatar. And yes, it is your fault you didn't read my profile.

So I guess you do believe in being real. A real bitch.

Lady (and I use the term loosely), I was trying to boost your thread on being "real". And then you come over to my personal ad to chastise me about my avatar? I picked that avatar because it represents my biggest fetish. If my avatar was a football helmet, would you be pissed, that I wasn't actually a professional football player. I'd bet $1 million right now that that's not actually you in your avatar. And yes, it is your fault you didn't read my profile.

So I guess you do believe in being real. A real bitch.
🙄 Keep talking, stud, to prove what an asshole you are.

Back