subtle flashing

I sometimes wonder how many times I am watched while in a hotel room while purposely keeping my drapes open. Me being naked of course.

I think most men like the idea of being watched, it is that risk-taking gene we're all born with varying degrees of.

That's why we're pests, but attractive, flashing women are a rarity!

"That's why we're pests, but attractive, flashing women are a rarity![/QUOTE]

Yes unfortunately they are. :(

I do this all the time! My breasts are so small, my top often pulls away, and when we go out to eat, all dressed up, the waiter has no problem looking down. Same thing with when we're at the beach or pool, my top just "seems" to be open just enough......

Tifani

You can be sure I would be checking you out Tifani...over and over.....

i wonder

where all these women live.

I've never had a woman who saw me looking ever "enhance" my view.

just get the dirty look, like what are you looking at!

LOL

I love to wear low cut shirts and make sure I have lots of cleavage for the waiter or the guys at the grocery store or the dealers when I go to Vegas :D I also leave the curtains open when I am at a hotel when I take my clothes off to take a shower :devil:

Please tell me where you are staying next time? Please???

I love the topic and especially love when women inadvertently give a flash (or seemingly inadvertently.) The hope of maybe seeing something harkens back to my youth, wanting to see boobs, curious about all that's hidden.

There are two ads on TV right now that drive me crazy, s Fisher price ad and a rice crispies ad. Both show moms playing with kids and give great shots down their blouses. I feel lecherous for injecting that feeling into a wholesome ad, but part of me wonders if it want competely intentional on the part of the advertiser. I certainly remember their ads.....

the closest I've come is bending over when wearing a loose top.

I would love to see that. I had a girl do that to me about a month ago in Richmond when I was kayaking the James River. I am pretty sure I posted what happened in this thread

Where are all these sensual ladies? I can never spot them. I'd love to be teased by a subtle, confident woman.

I sometimes like to wear shorts that cling to my ass, so everything is visible, the bottom of my ass cheeks are on show, and when I bend over my crack is visible. I always get 'looks' when I wear these.

I sometimes like to wear shorts that cling to my ass, so everything is visible, the bottom of my ass cheeks are on show, and when I bend over my crack is visible. I always get 'looks' when I wear these.

I love being the beneficiary of a mom bending down to tie her kids shoe or something similar. Either get a peek of the panties she's wearing...or learn she isn't wearing any.

Enjoying it more and more

The other day I purposefully staged a wardrobe malfunction in which a button up top had one button undone right in the middle of my breasts. Then I ran errands around town to see what the reaction might be. The Starbucks boy was the most obvious, big smile, personally handing me my drink, etc. I was super nervous at first but it ended up being pretty fun :)

The other day I purposefully staged a wardrobe malfunction in which a button up top had one button undone right in the middle of my breasts. Then I ran errands around town to see what the reaction might be. The Starbucks boy was the most obvious, big smile, personally handing me my drink, etc. I was super nervous at first but it ended up being pretty fun :)

Sounds like they didn't need coffee to keep them perky.

That sounds divine! Where can I get neighbors like you? :D

its a pity summer has been and gone, because its boom time for me flashing :D sitting cross legged in summery short skirts in the park...adjusting my bikini by the pool...its fun to check whos been checking you :D
'
Yes, its my favorite time of year too....sadly we'll have to wait another 6 months for its return.

its a pity summer has been and gone, because its boom time for me flashing :D sitting cross legged in summery short skirts in the park...adjusting my bikini by the pool...its fun to check whos been checking you :D

I wear the little sun dresses a lot, and I do love to give a little peak from time to time. there so easy to pull up while you are driving or sitting at an intersextion waiting on the light to change

I like your style.....;)

I do this all the time! My breasts are so small, my top often pulls away, and when we go out to eat, all dressed up, the waiter has no problem looking down. Same thing with when we're at the beach or pool, my top just "seems" to be open just enough......

Tifani

Thats SOOO hot!

Hmm, and I've been thinking about getting a Barista job...Sign me up!

Outside the bedroom (especially when I was still in High School) I am a good girl, the type that never does anything wrong. Once I was doing some extra credit work with a male friend in an empty classroom and I had this really loose blouse on, I bent over and wrote something. When I looked up, I noticed his eyes somewhere where they shouldn't have been... I just quickly tucked up my shirt and he looked sooooo embarrassed, as he was the "good guy" type that was always being polite and opening doors to girls and stuff alike and looking down a girls blouse was something he never did. I didn't mention it, but as it made me super horny, I made sure that every time we had a class together and especially if we were to be doing group work together I was wearing something subtly revealing (like really tight jeans or a low cut top that wasn't too obvious) and I loved the way he squirmed when he didn't know where to look. No-one ever noticed and I never talked about it to him, but it was very much fun.

Outside the bedroom (especially when I was still in High School) I am a good girl, the type that never does anything wrong. Once I was doing some extra credit work with a male friend in an empty classroom and I had this really loose blouse on, I bent over and wrote something. When I looked up, I noticed his eyes somewhere where they shouldn't have been... I just quickly tucked up my shirt and he looked sooooo embarrassed, as he was the "good guy" type that was always being polite and opening doors to girls and stuff alike and looking down a girls blouse was something he never did. I didn't mention it, but as it made me super horny, I made sure that every time we had a class together and especially if we were to be doing group work together I was wearing something subtly revealing (like really tight jeans or a low cut top that wasn't too obvious) and I loved the way he squirmed when he didn't know where to look. No-one ever noticed and I never talked about it to him, but it was very much fun.

Nice work! :rose:

that's so hot. I would love to be teased just like this.

I was wondering if anyone (f) wanted to role play a little scene or two flash and tease? PM me if you're happy to play

Back