Women who find bi guys hot....

Twinks=not my style. A guy 30's-40's, somewhat rugged.....that's my kind of bi guy! :)

No offense to any of the older or married men. But I'm a single girl.....prefer to have my fun in my own age group, and with single men. :p
\
then that's me, I would love to have u swing bi to play w/ me n my neighbor boytoy
 
hi!

I'm bumping this thread because I think it needs to be bumped.

Especially if it gets more men to talk to eachother about their needs. :D
 
a woman makes it so much more fun.

I have been with a man before and it is always fun. But im bi so I like women too, I prefer women over men, and a woman present would make it so much better. Because then its to please her with the other guy. But its hard to find a woman who is really into it.
 
A MMF is a fantasy of mine were the woman watches, talks dirty and then joins in... would love to chat about it!
 
I would love to share a man with my wife we have discussed it and find it incredibly hot the idea of me sucking on guy while she is right there giving me pointers.
 
Love the thought of joining a couple. 31/m...I love sharing fantasies, roleplay, whatever...hit me up. notahippie1980 on Y!
 
i've been bi curious for a while.. though years ago i did suck and enjoyed it. after breaking up with my ex-fiance the urges are returning.. i mostly play online, my name is heretocome on yahoo. cam and mic or phone with an encouraging female or couple is awesome!
 
Isn't the thread more about the women who find them hot?

I can't really call myself bi though. Or hot, for that matter.
 
Lol!!!

Then whatcha doing on the thread?;):D

I didn't say I wasn't curious about it. And other's may think I'm hot, I just don't think of myself in those terms. Although I think the author of the thread might of been thinking of the act of two guys together with a girl, not specifically the guys, so I might still qualify there.
 
Ha! Nice save Paradoxx.

Well staying true to the original intent of the OP, I guess you can stay. ;):D
 
well I for one would love to have my wife there while I was with another guy. she could watch or direct or join in. we both think its is hot to watch a woman being fucked by her man while her man is getting fucked at the same time.
 
well I for one would love to have my wife there while I was with another guy. she could watch or direct or join in. we both think its is hot to watch a woman being fucked by her man while her man is getting fucked at the same time.

Mmmm, sounds fun!
 
In real life? Oh complicated. I would mind seeing hubby fuck another guy. He would have to be submissive to men and women or there would be problems. Hah we would probably start arguing, then fucking, an the poor third guy would be forgotten!

No I'll remain lusting after other men and being a voyeur.
 
In real life? Oh complicated. I would mind seeing hubby fuck another guy. He would have to be submissive to men and women or there would be problems. Hah we would probably start arguing, then fucking, an the poor third guy would be forgotten!

No I'll remain lusting after other men and being a voyeur.

at least you have that... oh wait, I have something like that too!

I'd love to find a guy like that for my wife to...
 
Back
Top