Guardian

The kiss excited her. Damn! Todd sure knew how to kiss, leaving her head spinning. And the removal of her bra excited her. She halfway expected for him to seduce her, and if the truth were known, she would not have put up a fuss. So she was surprised when instead he pull the dress top over her bare breast. Her nipples pressed against the dress material. Maybe he had really been listening to her and was trying hard to do as she had asked.

And the phone call that he made definitely surprised her. In fact, in no time, he had sent her downstairs and she was being shown into a private room in the day spa located in the lobby of the hotel. She was left alone in the room where she was told to undress and lay face down on the padded table with the sheet draped over her buttocks.

The room lights were dimmed and soft and relaxing music played as the massage therapist poured a small drizzle of warm oil on her shoulders. No words were spoken. Instead, the only sounds made in the room were the spa music punctuated with occasional groans from Helen as the masseuse found a sore spot with her talented fingers.

She worked her way down the back side of Helen’s body until she reached the young woman’s heels before she waited for Helen to turn over into her back and drape the sheet over her privates. Then, starting with her toes, the masseuse started working her way up the front of Helen’s body. Once she reached Helen’s face, she spent some time relaxing her and then massaged oils into her scalp.

Helen felt like a limp wet noodle, she was so relaxed. Then she was wrapped in a thick soft Turkish robe and led to the hair stylist.

“Oh, dear Lord, please tell me that your color is natural!”

Helen smiled at the man and nodded.

“Dear, absolutely beautiful! But you need to be careful and condition it.”

Helen was seated in a chair and while the stylist worked on her hair, one woman began working on her toes, giving her a pedicure. Meanwhile, another woman started on her hands, giving her a manicure. Finally, another woman came and applied makeup with a very light hand.

At the end of the two hours, Helen had been massaged, pummeled, plucked, scented, waxed, sugared, trimmed, painted, washed, conditioned and more until her skin was soft and glowed. Her nails had been painted blue to match her dress, save for the ring fingernails, which were painted red to match the ruby necklace. On the left ring fingernail, they had painted a tiny gold heart. Her toenails had been painted the same way.
 
Last edited:
While he was waiting for Helen, Todd showered yet again and shaved even though he didn't need to, a splash of his favourite aftershave and cologne and he was ready to get dressed. Not knowing what he would be doing when he packed Todd had prepared for all eventualities and had packed an evening suit with white jacket, pale blue dress shirt and white bow tie. When he had finally managed to tie the bow tie to his satisfaction he looked himself up and down in the mirror.

"Looking good son." He smiled to himself.

The phone rang and he heard Marcia at the other end say "She's ready for you now, Todd, prepare to be dazzled."

"I'll be right down," Todd replied, wondering what to expect.

When Todd entered the salon Helen had her back to him but even then he could tell there was something different about her, her shoulders no longer sagged as if in despair, she was upright, her almost bare shoulders glowing with vitality.

"Turn around Helen and show your handsome young man what we have done," Marcia said as she turned Helen round to face him.

Todd's jaw almost hit the floor in amazement, Helen was radiant, her skin glowed and her make up and hair was perfection.

"You can kiss her if you like Todd, the lipstick won't smudge. Helen tells me you are a fantastic kisser. Now I don't know what you two have been up to but Helen was in a terrible state so the masseuse tells me, tense and knotted right across her shoulders, and her nails were split and broken, almost as if she had been climbing up a brick wall."

Todd barely heard what Marcia was saying as he enveloped Helen in his arms and kissed her thoroughly for a good thirty seconds before he came back down to earth.

"My God Marcia you must be a miracle worker, Helen has never looked so beautiful,"

"It's not all down to me, the natural beauty was already there, we just bring it out, it also helps that she is so happy, make sure you make her happy Todd, don't make her cry except with happiness."

"I will,,,,,, I mean, I won't,,,,,,,, Hell you know what I mean."

After saying their farewells to all the staff and stuffing a hundred dollars into their Christmas fund box they began the walk back to the elevators. They made a striking couple as Helen bounced along beside him arm in arm and several whistles ensued.

"Wow Helen baby, you certainly took me by surprise. Look, I'm all ready to go so why you don't go and dress for tonight and I'll have a drink before we eat, dance and make merry, who knows what might happen after that?" He winked suggestively.

Todd poured himself a stiff Bourbon and stood waiting for Helen, he could hardly wait to show her off and see the envy in other men's eyes.

When Helen stepped back in the room fifteen minutes later Todd almost dropped his glass. She was stunning, a majestic beauty, the necklace and earrings complementing her red hair that she had piled on top of her head as the stylist in the salon had shown her, her soft white neck was almost swan like as she put her hand on one hip, posing sexily for him and slowly turning full circle. The blue mermaid hem of her dress swirling round her ankles.

"I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm lost for words baby, let's get outta here while I think of something to say besides, I wanna fuck you right now."

He took her arm and they walked to the elevator arm in arm, eventually he managed to say,

"Am I dreaming, have I been transported to another world with just one beautiful woman in it, my woman?"

When they reached the restaurant the Maitre D'Hotel escorted them personally to a table for two in the centre of the restaurant where everyone could see them and they appeared to be the centre of attention or rather Helen was, by men and women alike.

Perusing the extensive menu Todd spotted one of his all time favourite starters, deep fried battered mushrooms stuffed with Stilton cheese, served with a small salad.

"Have you ever tried these? They're delicious, don't worry about the smell of Stilton it disappears with the cooking but the creamy taste is wonderful just like ................."

He stopped himself from making the comparison just in time.

Helen just giggled, she obviously knew what the comparison was.
 
Last edited:
Helen felt incredible! For the first time in a long time, she felt relaxed. She felt beautiful. And from the way that Todd looked at her when she turned around, he thought so too.

When encouraged to kiss her, he made her want to melt in his arms. His kiss told her so much. She was floating on air as they headed back up to the suite. And it really did not take long to give a very light spritz of Black Opium on her body before she changed into the evening gown and piled her hair up as they had shown her. Then she put on the jewelry that he had given her before going out to where Todd waited. He was wowed! It made her happy.

In the restaurant , they were shown to a table. Todd was so attentive, and she felt special, important, and desirable. The menu was put before her and she spent some time looking it over. Just reading it made her hungry and she wanted one of everything. It was strange that there were not any prices on it but that really was the least of her worries.

Todd mentioned an appetizer of stuffed mushrooms and she giggled at what he almost compared the taste of them to. She nodded her head in agreement and as they waited for the treat to arrive to their table, they made pleasant small talk, with him asking her if she had truly enjoyed her visit to the day spa there in the hotel.

“Definitely. Never have I been pampered in such a way.

“Todd, you are spoiling me. Don’t get me wrong. I love it. But I would think the same about you even if you didn’t do all this.”

She reached out a hand and, smiling, ran her fingers along the back of his hand.

“And part of it is that you listened to my complaints. You made a conscious effort to change. I want to thank you for that. Thank you. No one ever did that for me before.”

About then, the appetizers arrived and as the scent wafted to her nose, she licked her lips in anticipation.
 
Todd smiled inwardly as Helen giggled like a schoolgirl at his remark about the taste of the stuffed mushrooms, she clearly understood what he meant and seemed eager to sample them and compare the two. He asked her if she had enjoyed the spa treatment and her radiant smile gave him his answer.

'Todd, you are spoiling me. Don’t get me wrong. I love it. But I would think the same about you even if you didn’t do all this.'

Her fingers stroking the back of his hand reinforced her sincerity as she continued,

'And part of it is that you listened to my complaints. You made a conscious effort to change. I want to thank you for that. Thank you. No one ever did that for me before.'

"Helen sweetheart, I needed you to do what you did, I was being so pompous and self righteous but I swear that I'll never be like that again and every cent I spend on you is worth ten times that."

The mushrooms arrived, the delicious combination of the smell of the crispy batter, the mushrooms and the faint tangy aroma of melted Stilton assailed their nostrils. Todd watched Helen take her first taste and swallow, he grinned as she smiled back at him,

"Almost like the real thing isn't it?"

They took their time, savouring each mouthful and grinning at the thought of duplicating the moment later at the end of the evening. When they had finished Todd asked Helen to make her choice from the menu.

"I don't want to force anything on you Princess, this is your evening as well as mine. While they are preparing whatever choice you make let's dance, you wanted to go dancing last night, so we'll make up for that tonight."

He took her hand and led her onto the dance floor and took her in his arms, his body pressed into hers, his cock uncontrollably erect pressed against her thigh.

"Sorry Princess but I can't help it." he grinned shamelessly as they moved gracefully around the dance floor. Todd secretly thanked his mother for insisting he take those ghastly, embarrassing dance lessons as he was growing up.
 
The mushrooms were delicious. She did giggle at the thought that she would probably be comparing them to what she would be doing with him in the room later tonight.

Almost like the real thing isn't it?

“Almost, though not quite as tasty.” She giggled again and he gave her a devilish grin.

Then he suggested that she make her choice. She was really looking forward to trying some fish. The pecan-crusted trout with jasmine rice and asparagus sounded great.

After they had ordered, he asked her to dance. How romantic! As he led her out on the dance floor, she felt special as she slipped into his arms and their bodies were pressed together. She felt something pressing against her thigh and knew immediately what it was. She just raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned rather sheepishly before answering.

Sorry Princess but I can't help it.

He was rather a good dancer and they danced several song before he led her back to the table. Less than a minute later, their food arrived and she glanced over to see what he had chosen.

The trout was prepared perfectly - nice and light and flaky and topped with the pecan crust. She had developed a fondness for seafood as Claudio had demanded that they eat fish every Friday. She had thought it strange that someone like him would cling to such an old tradition but she had not dare bring it up.

Occasionally she would glance around the room and would catch someone staring at her. It was usually a man, and at first she had thought that maybe something was wrong with her hair or makeup. But she realized that Todd would have told her if something was amiss. Perhaps they were someone that knew Claudio and would tell the murderer just where they had seen her. No, there couldn’t be that many of his men eating at this hotel. She smiled to herself as she realized just what they were staring at. She noted that Todd was getting his fair share of women hungrily staring at him and she was glad that he was hers.

She leaned in to whisper something to him and just then, the waiter arrived to ask if their food was satisfactory. Waiting, she preferred to let Todd answer the man.

Once the man had left, she leaned in and stroked his hand. “Todd, thank you. I feel special. And the women here cannot keep their eyes off of you.”
 
'Todd, thank you. I feel special. And the women here cannot keep their eyes off of you.'

Todd laughed and stroked her hand,

"I think you are mistaken the women are looking at you with envy, wishing they could look as beautiful as you. as for the men, well I dare bet there's not a soft cock between them, I don't mind them lusting after you as I am just the same, so long as they keep their hands to themselves."

After the fish it was Todd's turn to order. Escalopes of pork with all the trimmings, the waiter informed them that it would be ready in half an hour so Todd dragged Helen onto the dance floor once more moving straight into a rhythmic samba. He couldn't take his eyes off her she swayed and moved with the music, the band changed to a tango and off they went round the floor, laughing and thoroughly enjoying themselves, shortly before the meal was due the music changed to a waltz and Todd held Helen close and murmured naughty suggestions in her ear and emphasising each one with a thrust between her legs as a reminder of how hard he was.

The band had played mainly strict tempo dance music up to now but when all the meals had been finished the band leader a slightly rotund, jolly fellow announced,

"Ladies and gentlemen, all finished eating? Good, put those toothpicks down and enjoy my fellow musicians in a medley of dance music. Get out on the floor and shake your bits about, we'll start with one that you all know, shame on you if you don't, but it will get you IN THE MOOD"

Straight away Todd grabbed Helen's hand and dragged her onto the dance floor, "Let's swing baby but you gotta trust me. He swung her round and round before he lifted her high in the air then lowered her quickly to slide between his legs and back again so she was upright with her back to him, "Fall back honey, I'll catch you,"

She clearly trusted him and flopped back with his arms under her armpits to catch her. Several other couples tried to follow suit but the trust between them wasn't the same and the poor woman ended up on the floor while her partner spread his hands out as if to say ' It wasn't my fault'. Fortunately no one injured themselves apart from hurt pride.
Immediately following the rousing opening number came a Cha Cha Cha the resident vocalist giving a rendition of BESAME MUCHO"

"This one too." urged a pumped up Todd.

They both put everything into it with Todd doing his snake hips impression and Helen swaying and twirling like a dervish. The words struck a chord with Todd and during one of their close up moments he whispered in her ear,

"I love you so much Helen."

As it finished before they had time to draw breath the band began playing a medley of classic rock and roll that drew everyone onto the floor. Jiving and doing their own thing.

"You wanted to dance didn't you baby, well now's your chance, tell me when you want a breather although at the moment I could go all night," He paused and grinned at Helen "I don't mean just on the dance floor though."

All too soon the dance medley was over and everyone had a chance to get their breath back.

"OK FOLKS, I think the band deserve a break so you can make your own music, come on up and entertain us with our thirty minute KARAOKE." The band leader left everyone looking at each other and shaking their heads except for Todd who almost sprinted across the floor dragging a startled Helen behind him. He spoke to the karaoke machine operator who searched through the cassettes for Todd's request.

"Don't worry the words will come up on the screen." Todd assured Helen, then the song began,

I got you babe

It was so obvious to everyone as Todd and Helen stood hand in hand that they were deeply in love and the clapping and cheering began long before the song was finished.

"Do you want to stay until the end or what?" Todd asked Helen as he retrieved his dinner jacket that he had discarded long ago.
 
Last edited:
She loved the dancing, and was truly surprised at how well he danced. And such a varied repertoire.

She was out of breath once they had finished the last dance. Suddenly she was being dragged up to the podium and before she knew it, he was expecting her to sing.

She really could not sing. She could make up stuff but somehow, she had problems following a musical instrument. Or music. Todd didn’t say anything but she was sure that he noticed how bad she was.

However, he seemed to accept it as part of her. Soon they finished the song and headed for their table. She had been able to tell while they danced that he desired her, and it gave her a little thrill to feel his cock pressing against her when he held her tight.

The meal had been perfect - in fact the entire evening had been perfect. His question made her pause. She was having an enjoyable time, and yet she longed to be alone with him.

Smiling, she placed a hand on his arm and whispered in his ear.

“Let’s go on upstairs if you don’t mind.”
 
' Let’s go on upstairs if you don’t mind.'

Of course he didn't mind, he had been looking forward to being alone with her all evening.

"I wouldn't have asked if I minded, I want you all to myself the rest of the night."

With their arms entwined they headed for the elevator, before the doors had even closed he enveloped her in his arms, kissing her slender neck feverishly and one hand taking a hold on one small but firm breast through her dress.

"GOD, how I've longed for this, I don't know how I managed to keep my hands off you all evening."

The elevator doors opened and the door to their suite was just a few paces away but Todd scooped her up in his arms and he carried her to the door, he managed to insert the key card and push the door open,

"Just like a honeymoon couple babe," he laughed as he carried her giggling over the threshold.

Once they were inside and the door closed behind them he set her down gently and took her in his arms again and they kissed and kissed their tongues intertwining and both pairs of hands roaming over the other's body.

Eventually they separated and stood looking at each other with big smiles on their faces, anticipating the coming hours.

Todd reached out and unclipped Helen's earrings,

"Best put these somewhere safe sweetheart, wouldn't want the maid to find them in the bedclothes in the morning, that is of course if we get out of bed in the morning."

Helen made to undo her necklace but Todd stopped her,

"No, I'll do that and also every stitch of clothing you have on which to be honest isn't a great deal under that dress."

He turned her round so her back was to him and undid her necklace and without leaving her he tossed her jewellery onto the table. Slowly he slid the top part of her dress off her shoulders kissing each piece of her soft silky skin as was revealed. When her breasts were freed he cupped them both and leaned her back to him massaging both beautiful mounds and brushing her nipples with the pad of his thumbs until they became fully engorged and erect.

"You are so beautiful darling." He murmured as the dress slid over hips and down her legs to the floor. Now her tiny panties were the only obstacle to her completely naked body. He left her breasts and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and eased them over her beautiful round ass and hips and let them slither down her legs. Although still fully dressed his pants had an impressive bulge in them and it pressed firmly into the crack of her ass. Todd helped Helen step free of her dress and panties and turned her to face him. He gave his boyish grin as he said,

"Your turn baby, you didn't think I was gonna do all the work did you?"
 
In the elevator , he was a perfect gentleman and she felt her heart turn flips. His arms were strong around her and his hand warm as it cupped her breast. And his kiss - she almost swooned.

When the doors to the elevator opened on their floor, he quickly picked her up and carried her down the hall and into their room.

In the room, he gently set her down until her feet touch the floor. She wasn’t for sure though, because she felt as if she were floating on air. His lips found hers and she leaned into him, kissing him back and letting him know just how she felt.

He helped her remove her jewelry before he slipped her dress off her shoulders. While the top of her dress was bunched around her waist, he pulled her back against him as his hands found her breast. She leaned her head black against him, eyes closed, and felt a pull deep down inside.

The dress slid down to puddle at her feet and she felt Todd’s desire press against her butt crack. Wearing only her panties, his fingers slipped inside the waistband of the panties and gently pulled them down over her hips. Once they joined the dress on the floor, he picked her up and cleared her of her clothes before turning her to face him. There was a devilish grin on his face.

Your turn baby, you didn't think I was gonna do all the work did you?

“Of course.” She smiled and set to work methodically. With a light touch, she slid his jacket off. She smiled as fingertips lightly fluttered down the front of his shirt unbuttoning each button. As she revealed each patch of skin on his body she gave it a light, teasing kiss.

Eventually he stood nude from the waist up as her finger tips ran across his chest like butterfly wings. She found his belt and unbuckled it. Her movements were deliberate and as she slid down his pants, she noticed the hard tent in his underwear.

Raising an eyebrow, she looked him in the eye. “Someone looks eager,” she said. Imitating his actions, she hooked her forefingers in his waistband of his underwear and pulled his underwear down, watching as his cock sprang free of its confinement and eagerly pointed towards her.

“Definitely eager.” She leaned in and kissed him, with them touching skin to skin. She whispered in his ear. “As am I.”

“Todd,” she continued. “I may have given you hell, but since I first saw you in that store, I’ve always been yours. I know that I have a temper, but I still can’t help myself. I love you.”
 
'Todd, I may have given you hell, but since I first saw you in that store, I’ve always been yours. I know that I have a temper, but I still can’t help myself. I love you.'

Todd's heart did somersaults at her words, but he gathered himself enough to reply half jokingly,

"So love at first sight does exist, it does for me anyway, like you, from the moment I saw you I wanted you but as I was working I had to push it aside, a mistake I know but it's turned out okay hasn't it?"

His hands fluttered over her body as she divested him of his clothes and they stood together naked, admiring each other's nakedness and lack of embarrassment. This was how Todd wanted her, his erect manhood pointed towards its destination, just inches from her distinctly wet pussy. He finally wrapped his arms round her and nuzzled against her soft white neck and walked her backwards into the bedroom.

"No asking permission tonight honey, I know you want and need the self same thing as I do."

He backed her up to the bed until she overbalanced and fell backwards with Todd on top of her, her legs were open and inviting and Todd teased her slit, rubbing his cock head along the soft wet folds, his hands on her breasts, caressing and kneading her soft pillowy mounds. He moaned his love and desire into her ear then held one breast up to his lips and sucked in the hard rubbery pinnacle. As Helen moved underneath him his cock slipped inside her, sheathing itself in her velvety wetness. Slowly and smoothly he pumped into her, riding her as if he was breaking in a young filly. He was so gentle with her, wanting her to feel his love for her. He was so comfortable with being inside her and holding her young soft body that he lost all desire to cum and just let her control his movements with her muscles gripping and releasing his girth.

"Oh Helen baby I could stay like this for ever."

They made love for over an hour before Todd spoke sincerely to her,

"I know I said I wouldn't be asking for permission but this is too important to not ask you, do you want to be fucked, really fucked I mean, hard, fast, and mean with no let up until we both cum?"

He waited with bated breath for her reply.
 
Soon they were on the bed, and he was making love to her. Just as she had wanted. This was the softness that she had longed for, that she had craved. Todd was gentle and sweet, kissing and sucking on her nipple. Each time he did, her body shook.

She lost all sense of time as he made love to her. Claudio disappeared. The room left. The entire universe consisted of only the two of them. Just Todd and her, together, the steady pumping of his cock in and out of her like the beat of their hearts. His lips on hers sweet and somehow so right.

I know I said I wouldn't be asking for permission but this is too important to not ask you, do you want to be fucked, really fucked I mean, hard, fast, and mean with no let up until we both cum?

She knew that he had needs too. He had given her what she wanted, what she needed. Now, it was time to give him what he needed.

She held his face between her hands and, smiling at him, she kissed him. She poured all her love into it. When she pulled back, she smiled and nodded at him.

“Yes, love. Yes.”
 
That Helen agreed so readily came as no real surprise to him, his love making was sincere enough and he had put his heart and soul into making Helen feel special but there was a nagging feeling that something was lacking, a need he felt that Helen wanted as much as him. A need to be taken hard with no holds barred, but he had to be sure.

With his head between her hands she kissed him with such passion her love poured out of her and she eventually released him and smiled,

'Yes, love. Yes.'

Without further ado he rolled her onto her back and lifted her legs high in the air so he could view her sex, still wet from their lovemaking. He lowered his head between her thighs and trailed his tongue up her smooth silky flesh leaving a wet trail behind him, he stopped before he reached her sex and looked up at her and grinned,

"AGAIN?"

Helen couldn't answer, she was limp with desire and merely waved her legs weakly and opened them wider. He repeated the action on her other thigh but this time breathing heavily into her sex and then probed inside the cum covered lips with his tongue. Todd was in no hurry as he tasted Helen's nectar that began to flow freely from her as he parted her labia with two fingers of one hand and rubbed on her clitoris with the other, eliciting a satisfied moan from Helen. When he felt her lifting her hips to him he changed position, pushing her ankles to either side of her head and kneeling between her spread thighs he teased the entrance to her wet pink hole with his shiny purple cock head, pushing just inside and then withdrawing completely and entering her again. By this time Helen was writhing and bucking, rolling her head side to side and eyes wide open.

"I think it's time to actually fuck you now sweetheart." he growled and thrust into her almost burying his manhood inside her, feeling the wet warmth of her velvety cock scabbard. Todd pushed and pushed gradually increasing the pace and force of each thrust until he bottomed out on her cervix. His pounding never slackened as her breasts bounced and swayed,

"Yes baby, yes, yes, yes!!" He gasped as he felt the sap rising and Helen was grasping the bed sheets, then they both went over the edge of that exquisite abyss of release and their juices mingled inside her then began to trickle round his cock to form a puddle on the sheets. He collapsed on top of her his cock still inside her and trapping her underneath him.

"That was earth shattering honey, I'll be ready to go again in a few minutes once I've got my breath back."

They both took a breather, cuddling up to each other and kissing and squeezing. Todd was so fired up that whereas before he had kissed and licked Helen's wonderful body he now sucked and nipped little folds of her soft flesh, not enough to really hurt her or mark her but enough to make her draw in sharp breaths.

"Okay baby, I'm ready to go." he announced "On your knees this time."

He waited until Helen had got into position and was looking back at him over her shoulder and shaking her gorgeous smooth butt at him, as a consequence her dangling breasts shook as well. Todd dissolved into peals of laughter,

"Hell ba,,, baby, you .....look like a,,,,,,,,,, oh fuck, a nice fuckable pink jelly."

He still had the presence of mind to slide his cock into Helen's sopping wet snatch and pump away holding her still to prevent her from sliding up the bed.

"Why don't you hold on to the headboard babe? That'll leave my hands free for your tits and smacking your ass,"

He let go of her hips with one hand and gave her upturned butt a smack, considerably harder than he intended and the sound reverberated round the room like a gunshot,

"Sorry honey, didn't mean for it to be that hard."

He tried to apologise but Helen just pushed back harder despite the reddening palm print on her ass. Realising that he wasn't in trouble Todd reached around her and cupped her dangling breasts kneading tits and nipples together.
His climax almost took him by surprise but just in time he pulled out and tried to write 'I LOVE YOU' on her back with his spunk. Todd got Helen to sit up and look at her back in the mirror, although it was back to front and almost indecipherable the message was clear. Todd was head over heels in love with Helen.

"I'm knackered sweetheart but do you want to sleep or shall we talk about our future?"
 
Last edited:
His tongue drove her crazy, awakening any fires that might have been lying dormant, hidden. Tongue, lips, even his breath enflamed her, making her crazy with desire.

Before she knew it, he had her bent double, pressing his cock deep into her sex. In and out, in and out. Deeper each time.

I think it's time to actually fuck you now sweetheart.

With those words he began to thrust in earnest. Deeper and harder he pressed into her until he knocked up against her cervix. Her mouth opened in a strange and erotic mix of pain and lust as he continued until she felt her body heading towards a climax.

As she clutched the bedsheets she came and he did too. She shuddered beneath him and gasped for breath as he collapsed on top of her. He too was out of breath and once he had pulled out, they spent some time snuggling and kissing, with him sucking and nibbling on her body. Eventually he seemed to have gotten his second wind and was ready for another go. This time, he wanted her on her knees and she quickly obliged him, giving him a tease by shaking her ass at him.

He laughed and said that she looked like pink jelly. Unsure of whether to be upset or amused, she went for something in between.

He wasted no time in fucking her, and soon she was hanging onto the headboard while he fucked her hard and heavy while his hands played with her dangly bits.

Suddenly he let out a whoop and pulled out, spurting cum on her back. He swore that he wrote “I LOVE YOU” in cum and had her look in the mirror. She could have sworn that it said “I LULF VCV” but she laughed and agreed with what he said. No one had ever written her a message in cum before.

I'm knackered sweetheart but do you want to sleep or shall we talk about our future?

Her stomach did a flip at his words.

“You need to clean off my back first.”

He went and got a wash cloth and towel and gently washed and dried her back before they climbed into bed. She snuggled up against him, his arm around her pulling her up next to him.

She hesitated before she spoke. “What exactly did you mean by ‘our future’?”
 
' What exactly did you mean by ‘our future?'

What did she think he meant? Did she see a future with him?

With these unanswered questions he delayed answering her question and changed the subject.

"You know we have to deal with Claudio first and to do that you must go to the police and make a statement saying that you saw Claudio assault Ricky and beat him senseless at the very least they will have to haul him in and question him, they might however decide that there is not enough evidence to charge him with murder unless you know anything else that might convince them. I hate to remind you but what about the times when you were under his desk doing you know what while he was discussing business? Surely you must have heard something that he wouldn't want the cops to know about."

He cuddled her and then said,

"Putting that aside for the moment, how would you like to pull his tail and get your car back? I'll bet that Claudio will think he's being clever and left it exactly where it was hoping that you'll come back for it."

He saw the dubious, questioning look in Helen's eyes and continued,

"He won't have it watched as the neighbours will become suspicious, so my bet is he'll have a tracker hidden somewhere so he can find out where we're holed up and then come for us there but we'll have second guessed him and lead him a merry dance. What do you think? Are you game?"

Then he returned to the burning question,

"Our future together, is that what you want honey? Us staying together and see how things pan out? I love you and I am pretty certain you feel the same so shall we give it a go?"

His lips found her's once more as he hugged her and his cock stiffened against the inside of her thigh.
 
You know we have to deal with Claudio first and to do that you must go to the police and make a statement saying that you saw Claudio assault Ricky and beat him senseless at the very least they will have to haul him in and question him, they might however decide that there is not enough evidence to charge him with murder unless you know anything else that might convince them. I hate to remind you but what about the times when you were under his desk doing you know what while he was discussing business? Surely you must have heard something that he wouldn't want the cops to know about.

He held her close and she shuddered, remembering the time spent under his desk, sucking Claudio’s cock. The sound of the men laughing as he called her his “good little cocksucker.” Hearing him promise that some day he would “share her with his men. Some day when her bloom is gone.” The sound of laughter as Claudio would reach under the desk and grab her by the hair and ram his cock down her throat till she almost passed out. She had heard lots. Claudio didn’t think that she could figure anything out.

Putting that aside for the moment, how would you like to pull his tail and get your car back? I'll bet that Claudio will think he's being clever and left it exactly where it was hoping that you'll come back for it.

Todd seemed to act as if this was all a game. But this Claudio was a dangerous man. The problem was, just how dangerous was Todd?

He won't have it watched as the neighbours will become suspicious, so my bet is he'll have a tracker hidden somewhere so he can find out where we're holed up and then come for us there but we'll have second guessed him and lead him a merry dance. What do you think? Are you game?

“Game! It’s a dangerous game. Claudio has a temper. A quick temper. Just look at Ricky. All the poor kid was doing was talking to me. If he get a hold of you, of us, he will kill us. And no questions, just a quick bullet.”

She shut her mouth quickly, worried that perhaps she had said too much already. She had always thought it false bravado but since seeing Ricky face on the news, she had second thoughts.

Our future together, is that what you want honey? Us staying together and see how things pan out? I love you and I am pretty certain you feel the same so shall we give it a go?

Before she could answer, he tipped her face up to his, his lips finding hers. Her answer to his questions was lost as his kiss made her stomach flutter. Was it love? She thought so, but was it really love or lust? She had felt lust before. Always looking for love. Always disappointed when her dreams were shattered. Her hopes smashed. She opened her mouth and his tongue slid in and dueled with hers. She melted against him. Maybe she was crazy...
 
Todd knew that Helen was dubious about his plan so to stifle her protests he pulled her close to him and kissed her with all his might, sliding his tongue in her mouth and wriggling it about as he had learned she loved, she melted under the combined onslaught of his tongue and his hand stroking her still wet pussy. She responded just as he hoped she would and when he released her he said,

"That's settled then we'll go as soon as you've dealt with this."

He chuckled and lay back sporting a huge erection that had miraculously appeared. Sometime later after Helen had completed his request they dressed and outside the hotel they took a cab to Helen's apartment. They got out a couple of blocks away and Todd made Helen wait for him while he went to make sure the coast was clear.

"It's all clear and I was right your car's still there apparently untouched, he won't have put a bomb in it or made it so you have an accident, he wants you alive."

They stood outside her apartment and Todd said,

"You go on in and collect what you need I'll check the car over and see what he's left us, oh and Helen, be a dear and bring the handcuffs." a big grin on his face.

By the time Helen returned with a suitcase full of clothes and other stuff she wanted Todd had found a small tracking device under the dashboard and another GPS tracker better hidden in the tail light. He lay them both on his lap as he sat in the passenger seat,

"You drive honey, anywhere, it doesn't matter so long as we don't go back to the hotel yet, I'll just let Claudio think he's on our trail and dispose of the one under the dash board, he'll be expecting me to find that one hence the second one,"

After an hour and a half driving round the city they ended up at the harbour and Todd told Helen to stop, he got out and tossed the remaining GPS tracker onto the deck of a container ship just leaving the harbour.

"That'll give Claudio a headache trying to figure where we've gone," He chuckled gleefully.

"Now back to the hotel car park where mine is, they're under cover so won't be spotted."

They made it back to the hotel and Todd asked in all seriousness,

"You didn't forget the handcuffs did you?" Grinning from ear to ear he led the way into th bedroom stripping off his shirt on the way.
 
That's settled then we'll go as soon as you've dealt with this.

The rather obvious and prominent hard on that he sported as he lay back again the pillows caught her attention. His grin was almost as big.

She grinned back and began to lick and suck in his cock, using her fingers wrapped around its base as she pumped up and down. Periodically her eyes would look up and lock with his as he reached out to stroke her hair. So different from Claudio’s hand that would grab a fist full of her hair, fucking her face until her throat was sore.

Eventually he groan and thrust his hips and deposited cum down her throat. Then they got dressed and headed out to see about her car. She was apprehensive about the whole thing but Todd seemed to take it as a lark. At her apartment, he had her wait while he checked to make sure that no one was around.

It's all clear and I was right your car's still there apparently untouched, he won't have put a bomb in it or made it so you have an accident, he wants you alive. You go on in and collect what you need I'll check the car over and see what he's left us, oh and Helen, be a dear and bring the handcuffs.

Handcuffs? Shit, he must have gone through her fun drawer. The grin told her he had. She had never used them. Some guy - was it Frankie or Thomas - gave them to her hoping to who knows what. Oh well.

A quick grab of some clothes and toiletries, and the handcuffs, and she headed out with her suitcase. He claimed to have found 2 tracking devices on the car.

“How do you know that there isn’t a third one?” He didn’t answer.

He had her drive around the town, dropping one somewhere along the way, then drive some more until they wound up at the docks. She had to admit that he had a good arm as she watched him pitch the other tracker on some ship heading out.

Then back to the hotel where he had her park in the parking garage next to his car. He carried her suitcase in, his arm around her waist. It was strange, but whereas when Claudio had done it, it felt oppressive and overbearing, when Todd did it it felt protective.

Back in the room, Todd grinned at her as he headed towards the bedroom stripping off his shirt.

You didn't forget the handcuffs did you?

“Yeah, I brought them.” She shook her head as she pulled them out of her suitcase. She stood there, the pair hanging off of her index finger, and a raised eyebrow.

“Just so you know, I’ve never used these before. You wanting to try them on?” She gave a laugh at the thought of him standing there wearing the padded handcuffs.
 
Todd had his own ideas about who was going to wear the handcuffs even as Helen asked him if he wanted to try them on, the little laugh she gave told him that she was thinking of him in handcuffs, little did she know.

He took the handcuffs and apparently examined them then he exclaimed,

"My goodness Helen have you seen this?" pointing between the scrolled iron work on the headboard. Helen clearly intrigued climbed onto the bed to take a look and as soon as she reached out to touch the headboard Todd snapped the handcuffs on and she was fastened by both hands to the headboard.

Todd stood laughing holding his sides, "I gotcha now baby, I don't have the energy to fuck you right now after last night but there's no reason why we can't have some fun."

Helen was on her knees on the bed unable to move as Todd ran his hands lovingly up and down her smooth legs and thighs spreading her legs as he did so.

"Wait right there honey, don't go away, I'll be right back." he grinned mischievously.

He returned less than thirty seconds later and asked "Shall we find out where you're most ticklish and which spot makes you cum?" He brandished a long feather duster and flicked it between her thighs, brushing over her clit.

"I filched it from the maid's cleaning trolley, I thought it might come in useful."

Putting it to one side he unzipped her skirt and tugged it off leaving her just her top and panties. Todd grinned again as he tickled the soles of Helen's feet then under her toes, ignoring her pleas for him to stop. Along the backs of her calves in smooth strokes he went, then twirling the soft feather like head on the backs of her knees which seemed to have an electrifying effect on her as she bucked her hips.

"That's one hotspot." Todd laughed, kissing each spot.

He could hear Helen panting and knew she was becoming really aroused so he slipped her little thong off and concentrated on the tops of her thighs her pussy and clit and occasionally her tight round butt. In order to ease Helen's orgasm he just stroked the duster in different spots for varying lengths of time. She began to writhe and squirm violently as he teased her,

"Easy babe, easy I'll make you cum when I'm ready but not yet." He cooed in her ear.

He suddenly ceased his teasing of her sex and brushed up her back, bunching her top at her neck and clucking his tongue at the sight of the bra strap.

"TUT, TUT and TUT again, your tits are far too pretty to be hidden away in a bra honey."

With practised ease he unclasped the the bra and Helen was unable to prevent it from dropping and freeing her pert pink breasts. although they were partly hidden by the front of her top her breasts seemed to enjoy their freedom as they bounced and jiggled in time with Helen's bucking writhing body.

Todd knew he couldn't stop her now and he too was feeling the effects of the past erotic hour, he was as hard as an iron bar and he positioned himself in front of Helen's face and chuckled,

"You look hot sweetheart, wanna suck my lollipop while you come?"

Niagara Falls was like a dripping faucet compared to the next five minutes. They both lay side by side laughing kissing and cuddling as if they didn't have a care in the world. In truth, for them the world beyond the bedroom door didn't exist.
 
Last edited:
Todd was sneaky, to say the least. One minute he was examining the handcuffs and suddenly, she found herself cuffed to the headboard of the bed. The look of surprise on her face made him laugh and she felt a twinge deep down inside. She guessed that she would find out about the cuffs personally. On her knees, there was not much that she could do. So she waited to see what he had planned.

She was a bit disappointed by his next words.

I gotcha now baby, I don't have the energy to fuck you right now after last night but there's no reason why we can't have some fun.

His hands on her excited her as he got her into position. When he returned a moment later with a feather duster, she looked at him warily.

Shall we find out where you're most ticklish and which spot makes you cum?

And with that, he began to tickle her with it, and she found herself giving a giggle as he ran it along her legs, her thighs. But he must have found her clothes a hindrance as soon he was slipping her skirt off. Once again he went at her with the feather duster and soon was discovering all her secrets. But each time that she would get close she to coming, he would back off and cool her down.

Easy babe, easy I'll make you cum when I'm ready but not yet.

Before she knew it, he had her basically naked while she sucked in his cock. Then once she had his member all nice and wet, he moved around to behind her where he took hold of her hips and fucked her royally until the both came.

He unlocked the cuffs and lay back exhausted on the bed, pulling her down beside him. She laughed as he kissed her wrists and she snuggled up against him, throwing a leg on top of him. His arm held her close while his fingers absentmindedly played with her ass, gently stroking her ass cheeks. She felt safe with him, the evil in the world far away and forgotten. She wished that things could stay like this. She didn’t want to think about Claudio and having to go to the police. She didn’t want to think about just what she might know.

She closed her eyes and slept in his arms.
 
Things can't be any better than this, thought Todd as Helen snuggled herself into his arms as she slept, her full ripe luscious lips partly open, her little pink tongue resting on her lower lip. He had an overwhelming urge to kiss her but he didn't want to wake her, instead his hand wandered to her breasts and slowly and carefully he cupped one perfect breast in his hand it and gently stroked the pad of his thumb over her rosy nipple feeling it harden and press against his thumb.

"See baby, even asleep you can't resist me." he murmured, kissing her neck just above her collarbone. He moved to her other breast where her nipple was already hard and aroused.

"Oh God, you are so beautiful." He murmured again gently kissing down to her breasts where he gently breathed in her perfume, traces of Black Opium drifted into his nostrils as he lifted one perfect breast to his lips and gently sucked on the hard proud nipple.

He noticed her breathing quicken and her legs fell open as if in invitation. He was about to slide his fingers down to stroke her delicate flower like pussy lips when her hand moved to her clit and she rolled the sweet little nub between her fingers and she rolled her head back and moaned softly. Todd watched, fascinated as Helen masturbated herself in her sleep. Her hips jerked slightly and she began to rub her clit more vigorously and her hips rose and fell, barely audible moans came from her lips as her body stiffened and he watched her cumming, her sweet tasting juices trickling from her juicy pink pussy.

" Helen sweetheart if you only knew what you've just done was the most erotic thing I've seen in a long, long time." He murmured quietly as Helen's eyes flickered open.
 
It was a nice dream. Hell, it was a wonderfully erotic dream. She was held in Todd’s arms as the two of them flew through the air. Below them was all the ugliness - Claudio, and other things. Todd told her that he didn’t care, that she was all that mattered. They neither one had on any clothes, yet no one seemed to notice that they were naked.

Over they flew until the darkness surrounded them and they were still. He stood her before him, smiling as he reached down her body. Hot fingers found her clit as they pulled and rolled it. She took hold of his cock, her hand steady as she stroked him.

Just as quickly, he was making love to her, his body on top of hers, bare skin against bare skin. His lips followed where his fingertips led. Suddenly he came and she followed suite. She shuddered and woke up, still a bit confused. Slowly she realized that she had been dreaming.

Licking her lips, she snuggled against him. “Sorry that I fell asleep on you.” She buried her face into his chest, remembering the dream she had just had.
 
Todd held Helen's head against her chest and felt her warm breath waft across his nipple her hand resting gently on his cock but with no obvious sexual intent until it started to grow as he thought of the erotic sight he had witnessed of Helen masturbating and cumming in her sleep. He decided that Helen should know but he wasn't going to tell her outright he was going to tease her until she figured it out for herself, would she be embarrassed or take it as one of those things?

"Did you enjoy your nap Helen? You seemed to be, some of the things you were saying and you appeared to be dreaming nice dreams, they wouldn't have been about me would they? You know what I mean, you and I together? Some people do the oddest things when they're dreaming sort of things they wouldn't normally do."

His cock was growing harder by the second now and he felt Helen's hand moving smoothly along his length, he ran his fingers along her silky smooth thighs and palmed her mound pressing on her mound and clit.

"Say Helen you're so wet down there, you having naughty thoughts or have you already had them? I told you people do the craziest things when they're dreaming."

He looked at Helen's blushing face and saw that she suspected he was hinting at something but hadn't quite figured out what yet.

"Yes baby you're definitely heading for a second orgasm." He laughed as his finger slipped into her tight wet pussy.
 
She felt safe with him. The warmth of him was comforting. She usually was not this familiar with a man so quickly. So what was it about Todd that made all of this right? She had not even realized just where her hand was. Everything was still a bit fuzzy, as if her brain was wrapped in soft wool. At first, she didn’t realize that he was even talking to her.

Did you enjoy your nap Helen? You seemed to be, some of the things you were saying and you appeared to be dreaming nice dreams, they wouldn't have been about me would they? You know what I mean, you and I together? Some people do the oddest things when they're dreaming sort of things they wouldn't normally do.

She could tell that he was getting excited, his cock growing harder and larger as he spoke. Her fingers played lightly on his organ, teasing without realizing it as if hoping to stoke some forbidden tune from long ago. In turn, his hand found her mound, pressing against it. There was a quickening deep inside her.

Say Helen you're so wet down there, you having naughty thoughts or have you already had them? I told you people do the craziest things when they're dreaming.

She blushed at his word, for indeed she could feel just how wet she was from her dream. That must be it.

Yes baby you're definitely heading for a second orgasm.

And with that, his finger found her wet hole and slipped his finger inside. She couldn’t help the gasp that left her lips at the intrusion. She arched her back while the hand holding his cock began to massage it, smearing the precum that glistened on its tip.

“Uh, Todd, uh.” She could not stay still under his attention, her hand just as busy while her body writhed beneath him. And yet, she seemed to have difficulties speaking under the attention he was giving her body.
 
Helen's hand on his semi erect manhood was having an electrifying effect on Todd as he groaned,

"Oh yes baby, yes, that's so nice."

Despite the attention and his own pleasure Todd couldn't resist teasing Helen a little more,

"You haven't touched yourself since you woke up but your fingers are wet, why do you suppose that is?"

Todd was playfully teasing her, wanting her to figure out what she had been doing while she was asleep, he wanted his little wildcat to blush as red as her hair, blush like a virgin.

He moved his hands to cup her soft, warm breasts and caressed them gently and suckled first one pink nipple feeling them swell with arousal in his mouth. Wanting to be inside her, making love to her he whispered softly,

"Be a good girl and put Mr. Cocky inside you before I explode."

He raised his hips as Helen giggled and placed his cock at her juicy entrance and then he eased the head inside her feeling her warmth and wetness on his cock head then he pushed, gently easing his length into her slowly, enjoying the rhythm of her clenching and slackening internal muscles on his rigid rod. Gradually they fell into a sensuous rhythm, their bodies undulating like the ocean waves.

Todd was so happy that he had finally found someone he could love and have that love returned.
 
Oh yes baby, yes, that's so nice.

His groan told her that he liked what she was doing. His very erect member was another dead giveaway.

You haven't touched yourself since you woke up but your fingers are wet, why do you suppose that is?

She was a bit confused. Her fingers were very wet. Yet, he was correct. She had not touched herself since she woke. She could hear the grin in his voice and knew that he was teasing her about something.

“You’re trying to tell me something. After all, it’s a...”She paused suddenly, the thoughts running through her head. Fingers? Wetness? Oh, surely not. She started to blush but he pressed ahead, with her breast being kissed and sucked, and she arched her back in answer. He knew just how to play her and her body. His voice was full of need.

Be a good girl and put Mr. Cocky inside you before I explode.

A giggle escaped her lips. Exactly her thoughts. With sureness she guided his cock to the entrance of her warm wet tunnel. He slowly slid it in and she felt that void being filled as soon they moved in rhythm with each other. This was happiness. Moans and groans filled the air as he made love to her. Before with other men, it had been fucking. Merely an act. But this was love. It had to be. He said so. And his actions spoke it.

She met his thrusts, internal muscles attempting to massage and milk the muscle that pumped in and out.

“Oh, Todd!” She whispered as she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him into her.
 
Back
Top