Guardian

Todd felt Helen pour every ounce of her love for him as she bucked under him and wrapped her lovely legs around him, pulling him into her heavenly wet smooth tunnel,

'Oh, Todd!' she whispered, he grew harder and pushed deeper enveloping her in his arms, his manhood slid back and forth pumping his love stick inside her and when he slid over that special spot inside her she sighed and gave a little squeal of pleasure, her muscles contracting on his shaft, not letting go without him having to grind his pelvis on her clit, without warning he was emptying his creamy sperm into her and Helen was raking her nails down his back.

When he was done he lay on top of her his cock deflating inside her when a thought struck him,

"Helen sweetheart are you using protection? 'Cos I'm not. I don't want to knock you up and then find this is not going anywhere, leaving you with a litl'un to look after all on your own, of course if that happened I'd support you financially, don't get the wrong idea, I love you and don't want to ever lose you but it's the sort of thing we need to talk about."

He felt slightly ashamed bringing this up after such a perfect lovemaking session but he blurted it out anyway. Abruptly he rolled off her and headed to the bathroom muttering

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to spoil the moment."

While in the bathroom he washed his face and genitals then sat on the John considering his position. Here he was supposedly protecting Helen without her knowledge, he had a job to do and so far it had been a near disaster, he had broken all the rules about getting involved with a client and told her everything, he'd be lucky to have a job after this. Somehow though he couldn't think of Helen as just another client, she had got deep under his skin and stolen his heart, he didn't want to break her's. Finally he reached a decision, he'd do his job and protect her but he would continue to love her and if he lost his job then so be it. Squaring his shoulders he went back into the bedroom.

"We'd better get dressed honey then I'll take you to the precinct so you can make a statement, we'll take my car it'll be safer."

They dressed and Todd was pleased to see that Helen was wearing the short skirt and top she was admiring just before everything got out of control, he had been right, her legs did look fantastic under the short skirt and low two inch heels also blue he noticed.

"You look beautiful honey but unless you want to get arrested I suggest you wear something more modest than that thong."

He chuckled and gave her a hug his hands under her skirt and clasping her firm twin mounds in his hands.

They made their way to the underground car park with Helen getting admiring looks from every man they saw and a few wolf whistles. As they settled into their seats in Todd's Buick he leaned over and lifted Helen's skirt,

"Just checking you're not showing anything you shouldn't." he chuckled then when they had buckled in he eased the car into the traffic and didn't notice the shabby looking Corsa that tracked them down towards the precinct station. They pulled up outside and Todd being extra cautious scanned the street and saw the little hoodlum he'd encountered outside Helen's apartment that first night. It was then that he noticed the Corsa pull up a few places behind them.

"DAMN IT! They're on to us and waiting, stay right where you are we've gotta go."

He gunned the engine into life and spun the wheel and they were careering down the road weaving in and out of the traffic with the Corsa in hot pursuit. Todd had no time to look at Helen as his concentration was fully on losing the pursuing car.

"Right let's see how good a driver you are." he muttered through clenched teeth.

Last edited:
It was a perfect moment as Todd came deep inside her. She had cum just seconds before him, muscles contracting as her sex milked his cock and she felt his answer as his warmth filled her. Without realizing what she did, her fingernails raked down his back, leaving red welts in their path.

For a minute they lay there, still linked though his manhood was starting to recede. Then the moment was lost by his next words.

Helen sweetheart are you using protection? 'Cos I'm not. I don't want to knock you up and then find this is not going anywhere, leaving you with a litl'un to look after all on your own, of course if that happened I'd support you financially, don't get the wrong idea, I love you and don't want to ever lose you but it's the sort of thing we need to talk about.

It felt as if he had kicked her in the stomach. His words sounded hollow, as if this was all a lark. Fuck her for a couple of days until he completed his assignment and then onward to the next one. She was stunned.

“You’re safe,” she mumbled to him as he got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to spoil the moment.

She rolled over as the bathroom door closed. Why did he always seem to do stuff like this? Shit, it wasn’t like it was the first time that they had fucked. Before he had said this, she would have used the term “making love” but now she wasn’t so sure. Maybe it really was just screwing around, trying to keep her in line. He seemed to throw that “I love you” line around. All she knew was that she was hurt but she would try to keep it to herself.

The door opened and Todd stepped into the room. The moment seemed lost to him.

We'd better get dressed honey then I'll take you to the precinct so you can make a statement, we'll take my car it'll be safer.

She nodded and climbed out of bed, heading for the bathroom and a quick cleanup. Staring at herself in the mirror over the sink, she tried to see what it was in her that was causing all this trouble. To her, it was just a regular face that looked back at her.

She came out of the bathroom and got dressed, feeling his eyes on her. That was confirmed with his next words.

You look beautiful honey but unless you want to get arrested I suggest you wear something more modest than that thong.

Soon they were heading down to the parking garage. She heard the odd wolf whistle but chose to ignore them. It was a fairly quick walk to Todd’s car and just before he started the engine, he flipped her skirt up and checked out the panties she wore.

Just checking you're not showing anything you shouldn't.

Very quickly they were out in traffic. She just stared out the window not really seeing the scenery. People walking down the street, eating at outdoor restaurants. Jogging. Laughing. Shopping. Just when would her life become normal again?

DAMN IT! They're on to us and waiting, stay right where you are we've gotta go.

Like she was gonna go somewhere? Shit! When would Claudio give up? A different Todd emerged, the one that she had seen before when they had tried to elude Claudio’s men.

As Todd swerved in and out of traffic, she kept quiet, glad that she was buckled up. But in the back of her mind was the thought - there must have been a third homing device on her car.

Todd was a great driver as he swerved in and out of traffic, clipped through yellow lights, cut down streets and back up others. She kept quiet, letting him concentrate on trying to lose their tail. She wasn’t scared. Somehow, she did feel safe with him.

Though this was a deadly game and Todd knew that losing it would be fatal he revelled in the thrill of using all the skills that his driving instructors had taught him, the one at the Indianapolis racetrack and the skidpan training foremost in his mind, once he was on the open road he was confident that he could outrun any other vehicle on the road although at over two hundred miles an hour he would have to use all the skills he had learned on the Daytona beach flats, where his instructor had him peeing his pants their first time out.

Helen was sitting quietly beside him not saying a word, he wondered why, it didn't seem natural given the circumstances. He gave a quick glance at her and she was stony faced staring ahead. She wasn't scared it seemed although she had every reason to be, was she confident in his ability? If so, she wasn't encouraging him like any normal person would. This left him with the thought that she was pissed at him for some reason but what that reason was he had no idea.

A near miss brought his attention back to the road and he furrowed his brow wondering how the Corsa following them seemed to have been lost but then reappeared from some side street. Fuck it, Claudio had outsmarted him and there must have been three trackers on Helen's car just as she had suggested. They had simply let him lead them to where they were parked and then checked the licence plates on all the other cars, found which was registered to him and put a tracker on it and sat back and waited for them to come out of hiding. How could he have been so stupid in underestimating Claudio? All these thoughts flashed through his mind and he knew they had to get far enough ahead to have time to stop and find the tracker, he would need probably half an hour to do that.

"Do you have your cell with you sweetheart? I want you to call the Hotel and tell them that if ANYONE comes asking for either of us they are to say we checked out several hours ago. If they do that, we'll call first to check before we go back."

The road opened up in front of him and there stretched over three hundred miles of practically straight road.

He flicked the switch that brought in the turbo charger and they shot forward like a rocket.

"Here we go baby hold on to your knickers." He shouted gleefully, within a few seconds the pursuing Corsa was a distant speck behind them.

She stayed still, trying to not disturb Todd. Let him concentrate on his driving and trying to elude Claudio and his men. No sense in starting an argument about how she must have been right. For some reason, men did not like having their shortcomings pointed out to them. Imagine that. And at the speeds that he was driving, this was not the place or time to ask just what he meant by what he had said in the hotel room about not wanting to knock her up. Or remind him that she had wondered about a possible 3rd homing device on her car. Or about half a dozen other questions.

Despite the high speeds and the crazy traffic, Todd seemed to have everything under control. Good god, was there anything that the man couldn’t do? It was like being with 007. Any minute, he would press a button and the ejector seat would catapult her into the air.

Do you have your cell with you sweetheart? I want you to call the Hotel and tell them that if ANYONE comes asking for either of us they are to say we checked out several hours ago. If they do that, we'll call first to check before we go back.

While he drove, she dug out her phone and called the Hotel. At first, they seemed a bit confused as to what she meant but she repeated Todd’s instructions a couple of more times and they assured her that they would do as Mr. Bennett had requested. She hung up and watched as he flicked a switch on the dash. She was slammed back in her seat.

Here we go baby hold on to your knickers.

And with that they shot down the road leaving the car chasing them in the dust. She said a prayer and kept quiet. The last thing that she wanted to do was distract the man.

Todd kept going at full throttle for half an hour, the countryside sped by and soon they were in what seemed like a desert wilderness. He stopped the car and snapped at Helen

"Get yer ass outta there and get up on the roof and keep a lookout, any sign of life let me know and we'll have to outrun them again."

Todd was in full operational mode now, he had no time for niceties, he had been taught that novices reacted better when under pressure or they folded immediately, he had no such qualms about Helen she had already proved herself to him.

He did a quick visual search of the Buick for the tracking device, looking in all the usual places but without success. He sat in the car scratching his head and thinking where this damned tracker might be, then he thought

'Well sitting here won't find it,,,,,,,,,,, sitting here?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fuck it I'm sitting on it.

He leapt out of the car and frantically tried to get his hand under the seat but his hand was just too big.

"Helen be a doll and come down here and make yourself useful instead of sunning yourself, That damned trackers under the seat, I'm convinced of it but my hands too big to reach, can you give it a try?"

Helen climbed down stony faced and not saying a word she began doing as he asked as he anxiously looked on.

Once this bit was over, she was gonna have to talk to him. Not now. If she spoke to him now she would probably tell him what an egotistical prick he was. So she just sat there, pissed.

Suddenly he stopped the car, acting all high and mighty to her.

Get yer ass outta there and get up on the roof and keep a lookout, any sign of life let me know and we'll have to outrun them again.

She mumbled as she got out of the car and climbed up on the roof of the car. [size=-1] “Course, if you had listened to me the first time, we wouldn’t be in this shit.”[/size]. She stood up there on the roof scanning the horizon looking for that car. Meanwhile she could hear Todd searching the car, tearing it apart.

Helen be a doll and come down here and make yourself useful instead of sunning yourself, That damned trackers under the seat, I'm convinced of it but my hands too big to reach, can you give it a try?

‘Oh, this guy doesn’t want to live much longer,’ she thought to herself though she bit her tongue and gave him a dirty look. The last thing that she really wanted to do was stick her hand under a car seat. She was hesitant but she went ahead and got down, looking first before slowly sliding her hand underneath. There was plenty of metal - the metal frame of the seat. Her fingers found the wiring for the seat controls. But how to tell the difference between that and a tracker.

Then she felt something like a tiny little box about an inch square with a switch on it.

“I think that I found it. Either it’s the tracker, or your car seat will never adjust again.”

Slowly she pulled it out, along with a receipt for gas and a dirty toothpick. “Eewwww,” she said as she dumped the whole thing in his hands. “Is this what you wanted? And are you sure this is all?”

Judging by the look on Helen's face she was SOOOO pissed at him for something or other but this was no time for niceties and being all polite and lovey dovey, Time was short and they had to find that tracker and then find somewhere to hole up.
Then she straightened up with a small square box in her hand and he realised that he had been looking over her shoulder with his hand on her ass.

' Eewwww, ' Helen said with disgust as she dropped all his under seat rubbish in his hand.

'Is this what you wanted? And are you sure this is all? '

"YESSS!!!" He breathed in triumph as he dropped it on the ground and used his heel to grind it into the dirt.

"C'mon, don't stand around loitering, we gotta get moving." He snapped, ignoring Helen glowering at him for not even saying thanks.

They found a reasonably large pile of rocks where the Buick would be hidden from view but they could watch the road.

As soon as they were hidden from view Todd's tension left him and he was once again the man that Helen loved, he held her hand and apologised for being an asshole while they were looking for the tracker.

"I was like a fucking coiled spring out there and all I could think about was getting us out of trouble and I needed you angry so you were on the same page as me. It worked up to a point although I reckon you were more pissed at me than Claudio's goons,"

He gave a sly grin and reached for her,

"How about we kiss and make up or we can make out if you like, we're not likely to get disturbed are we?"

She watched him crunch the tracker under his heel as she waited for some sort of appreciation. Of course, there was none forthcoming.

C'mon, don't stand around loitering, we gotta get moving.

Pissed, she climbed into the car and he drove a little ways before turning off and stashing the car behind some rocks and shrubbery. Suddenly he switched from the asshole to some kind of lover. Trying to sweet talk her as if she hadn’t realized what was going on.

I was like a fucking coiled spring out there and all I could think about was getting us out of trouble and I needed you angry so you were on the same page as me. It worked up to a point although I reckon you were more pissed at me than Claudio's goons. How about we kiss and make up or we can make out if you like, we're not likely to get disturbed are we?

“How bout we not. I don’t need you to press me and make me angry. I’m capable of understanding directions without you belittling me. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that.”

She sat in the car seat and crossed her arms, her manner chilly towards him.

“The other girls that you may have dated might have thought it endearing, but I don’t. You were just pissed cause I was right and there was 3 trackers.”

Todd had no idea what she was talking about, he wasn't pissed at her for being right about there being a third tracker on Helen's car, if anything he was pissed at himself for underestimating Claudio and he had apologised for snapping at her when searching for the tracker on his car, it wasn't as if he had asked her to search for it, he had told her where it was, all she had to do was get her hand under the driver's seat and fish it out. God Almighty what did she expect? That he was going to say ' Excuse me my dear would you mind putting your delicate little hand under the seat and mind you don't break a nail." The woman was so exasperating. Frustratingly so, he had to watch every word he said to her in case she got the hump like now.

Trying to explain he said patiently and calmly,

"Helen baby, if I've offended you somehow then I'm sorry, it's just that when we're in danger I go into operational mode and nothing matters but getting out of danger, I don't think about asking nicely just getting the person I'm with to help when it's needed, this time it was you and you did a wonderful job, I wouldn't have been able to reach it without tearing the seat out, so is that enough thanks for you or do you have some other beef with me? If so spit it out and let's get it out in the open, How can I say sorry when I don't know what I'm sorry for? I always try to be upfront with you when I can. Okay I wasn't when we first met but I had a job to do, I was attracted to you but I didn't realise that I was in love with you just as much as I am now. So I apologise for every thing I've said and done that's upset you."

He sat back in the seat and looked to see if Helen had taken his words to heart and softened a little.

Helen baby, if I've offended you somehow then I'm sorry, it's just that when we're in danger I go into operational mode and nothing matters but getting out of danger, I don't think about asking nicely just getting the person I'm with to help when it's needed, this time it was you and you did a wonderful job, I wouldn't have been able to reach it without tearing the seat out, so is that enough thanks for you or do you have some other beef with me? If so spit it out and let's get it out in the open, How can I say sorry when I don't know what I'm sorry for? I always try to be upfront with you when I can. Okay I wasn't when we first met but I had a job to do, I was attracted to you but I didn't realise that I was in love with you just as much as I am now. So I apologise for every thing I've said and done that's upset you.

Shaking her head, she looked at her lap. He just didn’t see it. Maybe she was just wrong for him.

With her eyes closed, she began, speaking as if reliving the episode. Her voice was soft.

“A beautiful moment. I thought it was a beautiful moment. And then no sooner had you fucked me than you suddenly remembered that I might get pregnant. I don't want to knock you up and then find this is not going anywhere, leaving you with a litl'un to look after all on your own. Of course, you offered to give me money if that happened. So generous of you.” She paused. “Yes, it is something that needed to be discussed. But discussed, not thrown out there like by the way, don’t get pregnant cause this whole thing might not pan out but I’ll give you money. It made me feel like your cum dump. Do you understand?”

She was mad, but more than that, she was hurt. And getting angry was not getting the point across. It seemed that all it did was confuse Todd. For someone that was intelligent, the man seemed to be missing the basics when it came to interpersonal communication. He was a wonderful lover, and yet sometimes the things that would come out of his mouth showed no sensitivity.

“Just forget it.” Opening the car door, she climbed out and walked a distance away.

'A beautiful moment. I thought it was a beautiful moment. And then no sooner had you fucked me than you suddenly remembered that I might get pregnant. I don't want to knock you up and then find this is not going anywhere, leaving you with a litl'un to look after all on your own. Of course, you offered to give me money if that happened. So generous of you. Yes, it is something that needed to be discussed. But discussed, not thrown out there like by the way, don’t get pregnant cause this whole thing might not pan out but I’ll give you money. It made me feel like your cum dump. Do you understand?'

Todd suddenly understood why she was so mad at him and he felt ashamed at how he had ruined that beautiful moment when they were as one. To top it all she had said,

'Just forget it.' and walked away, What did she mean 'Forget it'? Did she mean forget that he loved her to distraction? He couldn't do that, so he followed her and put his arms round her waist feeling her stiff and tense as if she didn't want him touching her but he held her tightly making her listen to him.

"Helen, I am an ignorant buffoon who gets a thought in his head and opens his mouth and before I know it I've put my foot in it, I just blurted it out without thinking it through, let me try to make it up to you, I understand perfectly how you feel and I don't blame you one little bit. I'll watch my tongue in future, put my brain in gear before I put my mouth in motion. There's nothing I can say to bring back that moment but if you'll give me another chance we can share moments like that again, PLEASE."

He kissed the back of her neck and tickled the back of her right ear with his tongue which he knew melted her resolve more often than not."

He would have waited for her answer but he caught sight of the chasing Corsa in the distance and pulled her behind a rock hoping they hadn't been spotted silhouetted against the skyline as they had been.

"Keep down love, they'll probably go straight by," he said, more in hope than conviction.

The car sped by them and disappeared into the distance in a cloud of dust. Todd helped Helen to her feet asking if she was okay.

"Let's get back to the city and find somewhere else to hide the cars once we've found that damned third tracker on your car then we'll call the hotel and find out if anyone's been asking about us."

He was back in charge now issuing orders because it was the way he worked, he hoped Helen understood that, it wasn't because she couldn't think for herself, she could, but someone had to be in charge and because he was the more experienced in these situations it had to be him.

On the drive back into Boston they didn't speak, Helen seemed to be thinking and he didn't want to press her, let her make her own mind up.

Once again she was mad and he was apologizing. It’s wasn’t that she wanted to fight. Heaven knew that was the last thing that she wanted. She preferred him making love to her. But she felt that all she was doing was driving him crazy. And herself too.

So when he came after her and drew her back against him, she tried to fight, to not give in to him.

Helen, I am an ignorant buffoon who gets a thought in his head and opens his mouth and before I know it I've put my foot in it, I just blurted it out without thinking it through, let me try to make it up to you, I understand perfectly how you feel and I don't blame you one little bit. I'll watch my tongue in future, put my brain in gear before I put my mouth in motion. There's nothing I can say to bring back that moment but if you'll give me another chance we can share moments like that again, PLEASE.

He knew her weaknesses and she started to melt against him. Before they got any further, he quickly pulled her out of sight. She could hear the gradual roar of the engine as the car whizzed past where the hid.

Soon they were heading back to to town while he told her his plan. Just when would Claudio get the message to leave her alone. And how could Todd stay in love with her? Could he not see that she was nothing but trouble?

In an instance like this, someone had to be in charge. But this time he was different. He didn’t belittle her while he did it. Hell, she was probably over analyzing everything.

Countryside sped by as they headed back into town. Occasionally she would glance behind them, making sure that the men were not doubling back.

“Is this ever going to end?” She glanced at Todd and noted a worried look on his face. “Won’t Claudio ever just give up and leave? Or at least leave me alone?”

Eventually they wound back up in the city, heading for the hotel and the parking garage. And after all of this, then just where did they go next? A new hotel? A new town? The moon?

Todd was in part grateful for the silence as they headed back into Boston for it gave him chance to think. This whole affair was becoming a nightmare, with constantly trying to out think Claudio and keep Helen out of his clutches. There was the added complication of being in love with her and her presumably in love with him although at times it didn't seem like it, she always seemed to be picking fights with him over something he said or did and then they would make up, he smiled to himself at that thought, that was the best part, making up.

The simple thing to do would be for Helen to make a statement to the police and they would haul Claudio in for questioning and with skilled interrogators they would soon get the truth out of him, but Helen was reluctant to do that for some reason, they had only gone to the cop station that morning because he had forced her. Was it because she would have to disclose what she had been to Claudio? What he had made her do under his office desk? She was ashamed, thinking they would think of her as a tramp, yes, that had to be it.

He very nearly told Helen that she wouldn't be judged but he bit his tongue in time, she would only get mad at him again and accuse him of thinking she was a tramp and therefore easy. It seemed that whatever he said she twisted it. He guessed it must be so difficult for her to accept that anyone could disregard her past and love her as he did, but no matter how he tried to convince her it always came back to that one thing, she hated herself.

They pulled in to the parking garage next to Helen's car.

"Do you have any ideas as to where that third tracker might be on your car?" he asked in an attempt to include her and not act as though he had all the answers.

How could he ask her to go to the police? She could hear the questions in her mind.

“Did you sleep with him the first time that you met this Claudio? Do you usually sleep with men within the first 24 hours of meeting them? You went to bed with him? You say that you were just talking with this Ricky? Did you plan on sleeping with him? What about the man that you’re with now, this man that brought you in? Are you sleeping with him? Just how long did you know this man before you had sex with him? Just what kinds of loose morals do you have, Miss Daniels? Just how many men have you slept with? Someone with such low ethics, how can we trust what you say?”

It was cool and dark in the parking garage after the midday sun. The sound of his car wheels echoed through the building. He drove straight to her car and parked nearby. When he turned to her, she was surprised when he asked her, "Do you have any ideas as to where that third tracker might be on your car?"

Her head jerked to look at him, surprised that he would even include her or ask her opinion. But he seemed serious.

“Well, he used to tell his men that the most obvious was often overlooked. So it would probably be something that we would look at and not see as a tracking device.”

She sat down in the driver’s seat and looked around hoping that something would jump out at her. The console of the new car was lush and and seemed to have lots of bells and whistles with a knob for everything.”

“I don’t even know what half of these knobs are for. I’ll have to read the book to see what runs what.”
Mainly out of curiosity, she started twiddling knobs and dials and pressing buttons. She really didn’t know what she was doing, but she didn’t want to appear stupid when he asked for her input. Without the motor turned on, all the things that she played with did nothing.

She looked at the cigarette lighter next to the ashtray. It actually looked very plain compared to the rest of the car.

“I don’t smoke. And Claudio knows it.” She pulled out the lighter and looked at the tip that should light. It looked strange. Handing it to Todd, she asked, “Could this be it?”

Todd realised that to get Helen back on side he'd need to treat her as an equal not just some red haired airhead that knew nothing. That she was brave, intelligent and clever he knew already but he hadn't been treating her that way so when they arrived at her car he asked for her input, her instinct about a third tracker had been spot on but he had chosen to ignore it thus meaning it was his fault that they were in this situation.

'Do you have any ideas as to where that third tracker might be on your car?'

Helen seemed surprised that he had asked for her opinion but she told him what she had heard Claudio say to his men once,

'Well, he used to tell his men that the most obvious was often overlooked. So it would probably be something that we would look at and not see as a tracking device.'

He let her sit in the driving seat and twiddle the knobs and buttons on the dash, none of which did anything with the ignition switched off except for the radio which suddenly came to life playing an old number from the early sixties, Teach Me Tiger by an artist he had never heard of, April Stevens, Helen made to turn the radio off but he said "Leave it on it's so damned sexy," it reminded him of how much he wanted her, needed her.

Suddenly she held something up to him asking,

'Could this be it?'

She was holding what appeared to be an ordinary car cigarette lighter and he was about to dismiss it when he took it from her and took a closer look.

"Well would you fucking believe it, you found it." He quickly added so Helen wouldn't think he was being condescending to her, "That was a stroke of genius Helen, I doubt that I would have found it in a month of Sundays."

He dropped the tracker and crunched it under his foot. Chuckling he asked her,

"Does your feminine intuition tell you if there's any more on either car?"

He helped her from the car and pressed her against the side of her car and kissed her lips just for a few seconds, not trying to induce anything into it except his thanks,

"What would I do without you sweetheart? I've been such a jerk."

The radio was playing another song now and Todd whispered in Helen's ear,

"They're singing about you my love." as the radio blared out Bobby Darin's Dream Lover, Todd drew Helen in for another kiss, this time with all the passion he could muster.

When they finally broke the kiss several breathless, intoxicating seconds later, Todd asked,

"Are we friends again? Are we good?"

Well would you fucking believe it, you found it. That was a stroke of genius Helen, I doubt that I would have found it in a month of Sundays.

She watched him crunch it under his heel and felt relief as the link with Claudio was destroyed. Somehow she knew that that would not stop him though.

Does your feminine intuition tell you if there's any more on either car?

“I don’t think that there’s any more.”

He helped her out of the car then suddenly pressed her back against the car. It was a brief kiss but just enough to make her want more.

What would I do without you sweetheart? I've been such a jerk.

“You’d probably be wondering why the lighter doesn’t work.” Her answer was flip and cocky, and she grinned slyly at him. Meanwhile the music changed and an old song called “Dream Lover” wafted out from the car radio. He leaned in, their bodies touching cheek to cheek as he whispered in her ear.

They're singing about you my love

His arms went around her and his kiss was overwhelming, taking her breath away and leaving her a bit dizzy.

Are we friends again? Are we good?

She couldn’t talk at that moment. How could she stay mad at him? Every time she got mad, he made an effort to make it right. He was the first guy to ever do that. She knocked him on the head and yet he hunted her down and brought her back. Every time, he kept coming back. And she didn’t think that it was because it was his job. Though heaven knew just why he seemed to be crazy about her. She really didn’t think of herself as a catch.

She leaned against him and nodded. Before he could say anything else or lead her upstairs so they could hop in the sack, she stopped him.

“Shouldn’t we move the cars so they can’t find them? Or should we move to a completely different hotel? They already know that we’re here.”

Last edited:
Todd could tell by Helen's heavy breathing that she was almost wetting herself so when she said,

'Shouldn’t we move the cars so they can’t find them? Or should we move to a completely different hotel? They already know that we’re here.'

He chuckled and teased her ear with his tongue,

"Don't try to change the subject sweetheart, you know we both want to jump into bed and fuck until morning, forget about Claudio for the moment, he'll be so confused he won't even know what day it is. I reckon we've got around twenty four hours before he figures everything out so we can think about moving the cars and changing hotels in the morning."

Todd cuddled her in his arms and kissed her again pushing his groin into the vee of her legs so there was no mistaking what was on his mind.

Last edited:
Damn, she wanted him. She so wanted him to fuck her. To take her to such heights that she had never been to before.

But the fear of Claudio was strong. She closed her eyes and saw poor Ricky being beaten to death. The poor kid was probably already dying when she last saw him and she had done nothing about it. What if they did that to Todd? She would just die inside.

That was when it really hit her. She really did love him. His kiss swept away the cobwebs and just feeling his bulge pressed against her crotch made her wet. She had to think clearly and with a hand pressed against his chest, she pushed him away.

“No Todd, that kind of thinking got us in this boat. Let’s take care of it now...” she leaned in and kissed him, “...and then 24 hours from now, we won’t have to stop what we’re doing to move the cars. Deal?”

Helen was right of course as she usually was, she wanted to fuck as much as he did but instead of her judgement being ruled by lust as his seemed to be it was just plain common sense, they had Claudio on the back foot so why hand the initiative back to him by leaving the cars where he could easily find them?
He wracked his brains trying to think of somewhere they would be available when needed but also out of sight. Suddenly a light went on in his head as he remembered one of his previous missions where he'd had nowhere to hide so he'd remained in plain sight while he was being hunted. All it had taken was a change of clothes a bit of hair dye and a paint job on his vehicle at the time.

"Say Helen would you prefer it if your new car were blue?"

He posed it as a rhetorical question but he was deadly serious, a phone call to his boss, explain the situation and there would be a team sent out to respray both cars and change the license plates and they'd be home free.

He made the call and it took him half an hour to convince his boss that it was necessary to completely respray a three day old new car that didn't have a scratch on it. Eventually he got his way and he said to Helen,

"You go on up to the suite and pamper yourself, I need to wait for the team and tell them what's what, you'd only be a distraction with them ogling you all the time."

Hr grinned cheerfully and sent her on her way with a resounding smack on her rear.

Say Helen would you prefer it if your new car were blue?

“Of course!”

She watched him pull out his phone and make a call while she looked at her car. As it was, this color of red clashed with her hair. Blue would look so much better. Finally hanging up, he gave her the key card to the room.

You go on up to the suite and pamper yourself, I need to wait for the team and tell them what's what, you'd only be a distraction with them ogling you all the time.

He turned her towards the elevators, smacking her butt to send her on her way.

“But how will you get in the room if I have the key card?” He ignored her and she figured that he would solve that problem on his own.

In the room, she decided to take a relaxing bath. While the large tub filled up with hot water, she dropped a few drops of a eucalyptus oil in the water. Once she filled it full of hot water, she spent several minutes gradually dipping parts of her body into the fragrant tub until finally she got herself into the water.

The bath was relaxing and she found herself actually getting sleepy. The smell of eucalyptus seemed to fill the bathroom and she found herself thinking about him and what he wanted. She knew that he was right about telling the police what she knew. But she also knew that her loose morals would be called into question.

Really, she didn’t have loose morals. It was just that she was easily swayed. All that had to happen would be for some good looking guy to come along, sweet talk and fill her head with compliments and before she knew it, she would be in bed with him. And then three days later, the whole thing would blow up in her face and she would realize what a fool she had been. Always looking for love and coming up with a whole lot of nothing.

She so hoped that this time it would be the real thing.

Todd lounged idly by the cars wishing the team would hurry up so he could tell them what he wanted and he could leave them to it and go and join Helen who he was certain was just as eager to see him. Although it seemed like forever the team arrived within half an hour, Todd picked out the shade of blue for Helen's car and a deep sea green for his. They had all the gear including a paint mixer to enable them to get the exact colour required.

Todd left them to it and hurried up to the suite, it was only then he realized he had given his key card to Helen and he couldn't get in. Fortunately the chambermaid was just finishing up on their floor and Todd managed to persuade her to let him in.

There was no sign of Helen in the lounge or bedroom but there was a pile of clothes on the floor and the bathrobe was missing from the back of the door. Todd smiled and got undressed and not bothering with the other bathrobe he strode jauntily into the steam filled bathroom that smelt of Eucalyptus.

He spied Helen laying in the bath fast asleep, tiptoeing over to the bath he drew in a breath, Helen lay with her tiny pink tongue peeking from between her lips and her perfect generous breasts partially submerged, her nipples just below the waterline. Gently, so as not to wake her he bent his head and licked her tongue, then gingerly he climbed into the bath facing her and stroked along her soft thigh until he felt the soft folds of her pussy, gently he pushed two fingers inside her and pumped them slowly inside her. He watched her face change into a smile and her hips pushed back at him as her eyes flickered open.

"Hello beautiful." he greeted her.

One minute she was soaking in the tub and the next minute she felt fingers sliding up inside her. Stretching, she sleepily opened her eyes to find Todd in the warm bath with her, finger fucking her. A slow smile crept across her face as she looked at him.

Hello beautiful.

“Hello sexy. Take care of everything?” With wet hands she pulled him to her and kissed him before noting her fingertips . “I should get out of the water. I’m starting to get pruny. I’m not so cute when I’m pruny.” She kissed him again. “No woman ever likes premature wrinkles, anyway.”

She started to rise in the bath, the cooling water running in rivulets down her body. Bending over, she kissed him. “Of course, if you felt like it, we could, you know...” she nodded her head in the direction of the bedroom with a mischief gleam in her eye.

“Do we have time before dinner?”

Last edited:
The sight of Helen waking up to a finger fucking was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen, even with her eyes still heavy with sleep she was beautiful and she was happy, that much he could tell with a sensuous smile on her face she lay in the bath complaining that she was getting pruny and wrinkled.

'I should get out of the water. I’m starting to get pruny. I’m not so cute when I’m pruny. No woman ever likes premature wrinkles, anyway.'

She kissed him, her lips soft and sensuous, there was no time for tongue wrestling or tonsil hockey, not that Todd minded as Helen stood up in the bath, water dripping from her swollen nipples and from between her legs. She bent over to kiss him her again and her breasts flopped down into his waiting outstretched hands.

'Of course, if you felt like it, we could, you know...Do we have time before dinner?'

She nodded her head in the direction of the bedroom with a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"Of course I feel like it honey, I'll just call down and inform the restaurant we'll be late for dinner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very, very late."

Without bothering to even dry off they skipped through to the bedroom hand in hand and their wet bodies smacked together as they fell on the bed laughing and giggling. It was just like old times, well not so old but they had been through some bad times since then, this was a new beginning for both of them.

They spent the best part of an hour rediscovering each other, exploring with their hands, mouths and tongues, exchanging wet kisses and a game of tonsil hockey the result of which was hotly disputed by Todd as Helen gleefully claimed victory. Todd had Helen pinned face down on the bed and she was clearly expecting him to claim her ass but he knew her weak spot and licked just behind her right ear and feeling her shiver he whispered,

"I guess it's about time we fucked don't you?"

He flipped her over onto her back and spread her legs and drove into her sodden pussy in one push.

Of course I feel like it honey, I'll just call down and inform the restaurant we'll be late for dinner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very, very late.

In no time, they were still damp from the bath and rolling around on the bed, laughing and teasing and playing as if they didn’t have a care in the world. To watch them, one would never know that basically one was on the run for her life and the other one was trying to keep her safe. She found herself held in his arm, while they kissed and cuddled, finding joy in the discovery of each other’s bodies. She found a small scar on his back and wondered about it. He noticed that her little finger in her right hand was a bit crooked and made guesses as to why.

Eventually a battle of sorts occurred whereupon Helen was quite sure that she was the winner of a tongue wrestling event. Todd, however, seemed to get the idea that he was the champion. It was then that an all out scuffle occurred on the bed with them both laughing and teasing each other.

Todd then took unfair advantage of his superior strength over her and had her pinned face down on the bed. She halfway expected him to take advantage of the position and start fucking her ass.

It was a surprise when suddenly he nuzzled behind her right ear before licking that certain spot that made her feel weak. With a shiver, she gave a groan and heard his voice in her ear.

I guess it's about time we fucked don't you?

As if she did not weigh anything, he had her on her back with her legs spread and was soon pumping deep into her. Without hesitation she wrapped her legs around him. In an attempt to lock him deep inside of her, she tightened her legs to grip him into her.

The look on his face made her laugh as he suddenly found it very hard to move his hips. Confusion flitted across his face as he looked at her.

“So, now you’re not worried about getting me pregnant? Or did you just forget in the heat of the moment? Or maybe this is the time to start a family after all?”

She grinned wickedly at him. Then, she softly told him. “You don’t have to worry. I’m on the pill. I just had to give you a hard time.”

When Helen reassured him that she was taking precautions Todd really relaxed and enjoyed her wonderful soft body to the full. They fucked in positions that were probably not even in the Kama Sutra and tested his and Helen's flexibility and imagination to the maximum. The one part that he enjoyed most was that after each mind blowing fuck they would just kiss and cuddle and whisper their thanks to each other then giggle and move to a new position, there were no limits placed on either of them. If he wanted to fuck her ass that was ok and he didn't object when during one particularly gruelling fuck he was beginning to flag and Helen gee'd him up with a finger up his ass.

It was long into the night before they both ran out of steam and just lay in each other's arms enjoying the warmth from the other's sweaty, cum soaked body.

Ever the one for a quip Todd said "I guess we missed dinner then."

He proceeded to dive between Helen's legs and lapped at her juicy pussy and then lifted his glistening juice covered face and grinned,

"Who cares about dinner anyway when I've got all I can eat right here?"

They slept or rather dozed for a while then Todd rolled Helen on her side and spooned into her, just rocking his cock between her cheeks.

"Helen sweetheart, I'm curious, you want Claudio put away and you are the one to do it yet you seem reluctant to go to the cops, you can tell me. If you've got an unpaid parking ticket I'm pretty sure they'll overlook it."

He felt Helen tense and thought,

'Shit, I've gone and put my foot in my mouth again'

Back