Army of one (open to one woman)

She was right and my hands graced up her sides and to the shoulders where the fabric was damp and up a bit further, all the while kissing her sweet lips and pressing her towards the table. I needed her to sit for what I was going to do to her, ideas were forming and though I wanted her to be clean afterwards,I wanted her to be a dirty slut for me for the time being. Where her lovely backside was up against the edge of the table i lifted her up by cupping the cheeks and lifting. There wa my lifting for the day, the locking lips and shoving the tongue down her throat before pulling back gasping and taking down some air and looking down her front and smiling devilishly. The tips of my fingers were now pinching the bottom of her shirt and slowly, teasingly, pulling it up. Every inch of exposed skin released the hemmed in humidity and the cold air rushed in. Start from the head, the wet hair. Lifting up the shirt I asked, "Lift your arms, babe".

Such a simple request that when Amanda obliged and the went up showing her great sports bra conforming to her beautiful breasts that made my mouth water in wonton anticipation but that can wait. Going up a bit further the shirt collar went up her face and uncovered those pink lips and then nose I paused. There. She was blind and couldn't resist wither her arms up. Yes. She was at my mercy. I chuckled at this, kissing her again on the lips before crawling down to the chin and the right side of the neck where the flesh was hot and tender. mmmmm licklick mmmm salty to the tongue.
 
Last edited:
I surely wasn't going to argue with him. He had the right idea. The wet trail he so generously left on my skin caused me to shiver. I'm sure he had much more in mind. Still, the whole point of this was to enjoy the journey. As long as he continued to touch me, the sensations continued to grow.

A soft moan left my lips, reaching the air around me. I'm sure he heard it. I didn't want to seem like some needy girl but darn! He had a way with getting my attention. I tried to stay calm as he started on his quest to drive me insane. I squirmed on the edge of the table. I wondered what he had in mind!
 
Drawing down to the chest with the tip of the tongue the bra concealed what she was holding firm. No mstter. She was at my mercy. With the right hand I pulled the shoulder strap to the side and kissed the flesh it revealed, moving it just to the curving drop off, but leaving it on the edge then did the same to the other, teasing her that I was going to take it off, but wasn't. Dropping a little further, wetting the mouth I licked just under the base of the breasts, going down a straight line to the belly button. Feeling her thighs compress and relax as she squirmed and moaned drove me. He liked what I was doing, encouraging my moves. Kisses came around the belly button, smack smack of the lips as her fine, flat stomach was tense and lathered in sweat and cooling to the air. Oh I loved the taste of it as I went down a bit further, touching the waistline, a sinister smile on my lips.
 
I loved the way he liked to tease. It drew out the experience in a pleasurable way. It was like sampling something he had never tasted before. Something he liked.

Every touch of his lips aroused me. My muscles flinched the further he moved down, causing my body to grow tense.

"What are you doingggggggg," I muttered with a groan.

It wasn't that I didn't know, I just didn't know what else to do.
 
I was going to terribly tease her. I knew that the more build up there was for her then the bigger her explosion would be. She was teasing me all the time with her tight fitting uniform, her PT gear, and the way that she carried herself around me. She knew what she was doing and it was building me up so I felt it was right to pay her back and kind.

With her firmly in place she was putty in my hand. I knew exactly what I was doing, slowly pulling down her bottoms showing a little bit more flesh every second and then following it up with the tip of my tongue going down over it and then just wanted seems that I'll be reaching the sweet spot I would slowly pull back and then put the fabric back into its place. That's the one thing I knew about having sex, was not just to go directly for her pussy, instead to tease her make her squirm, making her want it desperately, the more you do it the bigger it gets. And it was working for me because I could feel my rod for me down the inside of my thigh. I wanted to take her right there, just mount her and just plow her for everything that she was worth, regardless of how much she wails waking the neighbors and having them call the MP's to come over and find out what's happening, but I knew that this had to be the biggest moment. We couldn't just go into this quickly. I wanted to draw it out as long as possible, to make this the biggest one, to make this the one that we would remember before her roommate came back and spoiled everything.
 
Last edited:
I started to squirm.

I could feel his warm lips on my skin, but he was playing a game of cat and mouse. Every time he denied his touch, I squirmed even more. I could feel the slow rise in intensity and it took my breath away.

I groaned out again.

I had to keep my reactions under control. I didn't want to draw attention to the two of us. Here in the barracks there were too many ears. I liked being vocal. It was the only way I knew how to be.

"moreeeeeeeee.." I breathed...
 
Kissing down the inner thighs then back up again her toned down words were heard. I had her, she was mine. Both hands slid up the chest till the tips of the fingers were gracing those pink lips. Best to give her something to play with while the tip of the tongue flicked against the pink hood. Mmm she was wet and ready and had been driven enough as she squirmed the table, breasts sloshing, hot body radiating lust. I went in tongue only, sliding the wet tip that pierced the lips. A familiar sensation of hot, damp, tight flesh as she welcomed me in. "Mmmmm tight pussy" I said closing both eyes and pressing my face into it.
 
The sensations were overwhelming. I wasn't going to play the game of having my mouth busy so instead I shifted my hands behind me, placing them flat on the table. I leaned back and tilted my head back. Closing my eyes, I could feel his tongue pressed firmly against me and I tried very hard to stay still. He could make every muscle in my body tense up and did so with relative ease.

After a few moments I opened my eyes again. A sudden glimmer through the window caught my eye coming from the sidewalk below. It was the roommate, Sandra.

Damn!

I pulled Ryan up to me. It wasn't an easy feat, by any means. My legs were still quivering. "Sandra's coming," I muttered, before kissing him, my tongue grazing over his lips.
 
Damn it! Of all the times she could be coming back it had to be now. Reluctantly I pulled back and slid Soren's shorts to cover her up and rising myself, straightening out my clothes all the while cursing under my breath. I was being cock blocked by her roommate. Fortunately we were able to straighten ourselves out before the door opened after the turning of the key and sender stepped inside with a rather strange look on her face. It appears as if she didn't know if she was supposed to be happy or sad. Her clothes were a bit ruffled and the spirit from her body seem to be fading from the rather promiscuous image that I first saw her when she was leaving with Cyrus.

It was obvious that she had gotten lucky. I could smell that coming from her body, but she just didn't appear like she fully enjoyed it like me and Amanda were about to do and I turned away from her to avoid giving away my boner that was rolling down the inside of my thigh.
 
It was an uncomfortable silence when Sandra returned. She looked like hell, really. I glanced over at Ryan and I was sure he saw the same thing. Cyrus had taken his chance and it had paid off. From the look of her, he had a lot of frustration. I sorta laughed inwardly, myself. From the frustration of the interruption, I could see Ryan there too.

I called out across the room, "Sandra, are you okay?"

No response.

I walked over there, just to be sure.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, as she lay there on her bunk.

"Fine" she responded.

I wasn't so sure. I could imagine what happened. I could see Cyrus, pinning her against a wall somewhere, fucking her senseless, then sending her off for the day. That felt like Cyrus. Of course, I didn't actually know, but I felt a familiar tingling between my thighs. The thought had excited me. Ryan was there, in the room. We had just been engaged in foreplay and I was getting excited over that ass. RIDICULOUS!

I scratched my head. "Well, okay," I answered before retreating back into my space.

"I'm sorry, Hon, looks like she's camped out for the night. Plan B?" I asked him.
 
"We can go to my place" I suggested. But we had to make sure that Cyrus was there or not. As we talked Sandra went to her bed, sat on the edge and slowly took off her shoes and then socks before opening up the blouse and looking down at her chest and sighing in frustration, "God damn it" she growled. I look at the corner of my eye, trying to avoid direct eye contact, but Sandra took off her blouse and stuck her nose close to the fabric and inhaled before pulling back in disgust and throwing her blouse into the hamper. Then came her shirt. She looked at the pitter of dark blotches on the fabric and quickly ripped it from her body and threw it into the hamper.

Well that sold it. He fucked her, jizzed on her, now she was having second thoughts about it. To Amanda I whispered, "You should have a talk with her. I know she said that she was fine, but not by the looks of it. Have a talk with her and then we'll head to my place."

I put at risk of killing the moment as I was fighting the hard on running down my thigh, but I didn't want to put my cock and her pussy in front of someone else's safety and well being.
 
I nodded and Ryan sat down on the edge of the bunk while I made my way back across the room to Sandra's area. I peered around the wall locker.

"Hey Sandra, is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked, as she pulled on a new t-shirt.

"Not really," she answered.

"You looked so excited when your friend came to the door," I suggested.

"Yea, well, he turned out to be a total prick today," she answered.

"How long have you been seeing this guy?" I didn't want to pry, but the situation begged the question.

"A couple of days, why?" she asked

"I was just wondering," I said. I lowered my voice. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, he just doesn't know how to be with a woman. All he knows is how to fuck a whore who gives him exactly what he wants."

I nodded. "You're better off with someone else. That's complete and utter bullshit."

"I'll deal with it," she responded.

I disappeared from behind the wall locker and stepped back into my area. "I think she's going to be fine," I whispered. "She says he was just acting like a prick. For him, that's being nice."
 
"Alright then" I nodded, "Let's go to my place then," not wanting to leave a troubled Sandra alone, but if she said she was going to be alright, then it was best not to press her any further. "Let's go" whispering. We went to the door and stepped out into the hallway and looked about, we were alone out there. I didn't hurry her along. If we rushed then we would attract attention. Just play it out casually, like we're going for a walk. We were going side by side, shoulders almost touching, but it was hard to mask our smiles. We knew what we both wanted and every second we closed on my barracks the more we were ready to pop and run the last few yards and finish the deed.

Our walk to my place was quiet, but I kept my eyes open for Cyrus. We were inside the building and quickly hustled to my room and shut the door behind. Tail was clean. Good. I wanted to take her, place her back on my bed and pick up right where we left off. Going to my room I hugged Soren tightly in my arms and kissed her lips, "Now...where were we?" smirking. My mouth was watering and my groin was hardening once again, wanting to explode where it was suppose to.
 
The whole thing with Sandra was a little unnerving. Some men just didn't know how to treat women. They figured all women were whores. That was one battle I was glad I didn't have to fight. Unfortunately for Sandra, she got the idiot end of the stick. Whatever Cyrus said to her must have been impressive to get her attention in the first place. I really started to wonder about that.

When we were finally secure behind the door in Ryan's room, I felt some of the tension ease off. The sexual tension between us hadn't diminished. I could feel his body hardening against me, and I clung to him.

Where were we, indeed. That was a question.

Then, I pushed him down to his knees and smiled.
 
"Oh, you want to go that way" I smirked as her hand pushed down gently on my shoulder and in a flash I was staring at her crotch and knew what she wanted and I knew how she was going. Her frame leaned against the door as my hands reached up and brushed against her pant line, the tips of the fingers reaching in and gently pulling them down enough to show the belly button. I was going to tease her for a long time before giving her what she wanted, teasing her until she would burst and scream for me to fulfill the deed. Hehehe The fingers pinched and pulled at her pants, pulling them down gently after undoing the fly to loosen the line. A little bit at a time, pulling the bottoms down, showing a bit more flesh until I leaned in and kissed her stomach, the cold flesh that was still with a tang of salty sweat from her workout.

After this we would need another shower.
 
Inch by inch, he freed me from the constraints of the clothes that stood in his way. The heat of his lips radiated across my skin and I felt a shiver wash over me. He had a good sense of what I was looking for and he seemed pretty willing. Ryan took his time; a patience not many men cared to master. For him, it was a natural gift. Admittedly, I was anxious. I wanted to feel the heat of his tongue.

I ran my hand through his hair, gripping it firmly. There was something about feeling him kneeling there that was extremely erotic. I couldn't wait to see how he would apply my suggestion.
 
Her grasping at my hair by the handful was the sign that she had waited enough. Reaching into the pant line and slowly pulling then down further until her full cheeks popped out then a bit lower until her aching pussy lips and hairline were visible, only then did I stop and moisten up my lips. There was heat coming off her flesh. She was aching for me to eat her out and I went in first by tenderly kissing the inner thighs and moving up slowly, licking the skin and coming within an inch of the goal before going down, just to tease her a bit further before flicking the tip of the tongue against her cunt and sliding the tip down the lips again.

It tasted..strange. Not bad, I haven't eaten out a woman before so it was all new tastes and smell, but watching her shiver and relax at my tongue I knew that I was on the right track and kissed her again, flicking the tongue against the pink hood as my fingers rubbed up and down her thighs.
 
I moaned deeply. His warm tongue running across my thigh was enough to make me want to rape his mouth with my soaked pussy. The first few strokes were a precursor to the main event and I pulled his head close to me. What I really wanted to do was to shrug off my remaining clothes so I could throw my leg over his shoulder.

I felt like a selfish slut this way, but DAMN, I liked his tongue.
 
"Here let's get this stuff out of the way" I pulled back grasping her bottoms and pulling them down until they were at her ankles and allowed her to kick them onto the floor. There, now she was free and I went back to work teasing her with my fingers moving slowly up her inner thighs and the flay of the tongue lapping against the hood. She was getting worked up, the pink flesh was dripping with juice and Soren was moaning like crazy. I was doing my work and getting hard for her. "You want me to finger this little pussy" I asked.
 
His intuition was spot on. The shrugging off of my bottoms was just what I wanted. I slipped my right leg over his left shoulder and tugged on him again. His hot tongue made my clit throb and I rolled my hips, bringing another shiver.

"oh my God, yes... do it," I groaned out.
 
Running the tip of the fingers up the hood of the pussy towards the cliterious and then back down several times, all the while working her up before probing her inside. The flesh was a bright pink and glistering as she leaked fluid as her thighs rested on my shoulders, ankles interlocked behind me and drawing me in. She wanted me desperately. The fingers touched her craving pussy, then came the probing, the index and middle finger pressed in, tight and going in till the nails disappeared, ah she was tight and wanting. Looking up at her swelling mounds as she shivered, breasts swaying side to side, pink lips pursing and eyes fluttering in the hot air.
 
Pinned between Ryan's shoulders and the door, I wasn't going anywhere fast, nor did I want to go. Instead, I groaned again and rocked my hips forward, pushing both fingers and his tongue to me. I was so damned horny from all the play over the last week it was as if I was becoming insatiable.

His fingers were thick and rigid and the deeper he pushed them, the more I wanted. My fingers gripped a portion of the door frame, as it was the only thing in my reach I could possibly grip to. My fingertips were white with tension and I felt my thighs starting to quiver.

"More, Ryan... moreeee" I pleaded. The louder I pleaded the harder his fingers drove into me. When he employed his tongue, I shuddered in climax, bringing an end to the teasing leaving his lips glistening in the results of the sudden wave.
 
Her sweet juices hit my lips as the flat of the tongue continued to lap against her tight pink lips. It was humid and hot between her legs and her moaning and tight grip on my head was driving me and making me hard. She was a good little soldier and she only wanted more of it, as did I. Once we were starting, we couldn't stop. Even when her wave hit, I didn't stop licking and pushing in my fingers inside her clit, working it left and right feeling the inner walls of her body and pulling out to rub the tips of the fingers around the pink hood that made her shiver in delight.

"Oh yes" I moaned, licking my lips for more. "You like that, don't you?" my words coming out more of a muffle through her thighs. "You want some more of it?" I could tell that she did want some more, and after I do, she would do anything to me to repay it.
 
I shivered again. My hands were still wrapped around his head and I could still feel the last waves of the orgasm leave me. It left me panting for breath and I took a moment to catch my breath.

He was so sexy kneeing there between my legs and really likes seeing that.

"You want some more of it?"

I nodded
 
Her inner thighs were wet and she was pleading for more of it. I sunk my face into it once again, the nose poking against the hood, tip of the tongue against the lips parting them slowly. Though I couldn't go as deep as my shaft, it was still exerting more pleasure from her. Her fingers were combing through my hair and thrusting me in deeper, oh, I wanted to bang her now. Between my legs my rod was as firm as a rock. Pressed against the door, she wasn't going anywhere. She was mine.

Looking up at her flat stomach and perky mounds and staring at those pair of glowing eyes as they rolled and hanging mouth, I wanted to bang her now. I gasped, "Suck on me" having it come out in a cough for breath. "Suck on me"
 
Back
Top