The Big O: steel cockrings as daywear

Usually do not wear one out in public. But after seeing this thread the other day decided to wear my 1 7/8" steel with my gym shorts (warm enough in Florida) while walking the dogs this morning. Fun! Made the front of my shorts bulge a lot more than normal.

About metal cock rings - I was just a week ago in a place where the temperature was -36ºC eg. -32.8ºF I think that a cock ring would cause my balls to freeze and drop away.

Have you ever gone through an airport security check with a cock ring? I'd love to try it in the Moscow Sheremetyevo airport, where the security personell are mostly women.

Usually do not wear one out in public. But after seeing this thread the other day decided to wear my 1 7/8" steel with my gym shorts (warm enough in Florida) while walking the dogs this morning. Fun! Made the front of my shorts bulge a lot more than normal.

Nice one, Smoothie! So what's your next outing going to be? and wearing what? It'll be good to hear how it is.

About metal cock rings - I was just a week ago in a place where the temperature was -36ºC eg. -32.8ºF I think that a cock ring would cause my balls to freeze and drop away.

Have you ever gone through an airport security check with a cock ring? I'd love to try it in the Moscow Sheremetyevo airport, where the security personell are mostly women.

Matvei! Great to connect here with a guy East of me! I've run a scenario in my head about presenting myself at border control with my heaviest steel around my tackle, and my acting completely naive, and how it goes from embarrassment to embarrassment. Has to be said though, at my airport it's nearly always severe looking men; so, if I ever do it, it has to be Sheremetyevo! Would they ever let me back home though!

Si ;)

Take your changes in Russia!

Matvei! Great to connect here with a guy East of me! I've run a scenario in my head about presenting myself at border control with my heaviest steel around my tackle, and my acting completely naive, and how it goes from embarrassment to embarrassment. Has to be said though, at my airport it's nearly always severe looking men; so, if I ever do it, it has to be Sheremetyevo! Would they ever let me back home though!

Si ;)

If you fly with Aeroflot, you will use the Sheremetyevo Terminal D. When you are leaving the country, women put you in a very good security check with a scanner. How the ladies will react to your cockring is a great mystery, until you test it.

Remember that Russian ladies are very good lovers, and they don't select ugly ones to work at the airport.

Haha! Oh, this is a great fantasy.

Personally, I wouldn't go that far, wearing it through airport security. I got groped and waylaid for a half hour through security just so I could bring a small box of milk for my kid. I can't imagine what would happen if I tried to go through with a metal cock ring.

Shucks, they've just censored two of my pics on this thread. After six days up mind, so I'm glad regular Big O readers saw them before they were snatched off. I thought they were not 'lascivious exhibition'; I must learn my lessons well ...

Si :(

Shucks, they've just censored two of my pics on this thread. After six days up mind, so I'm glad regular Big O readers saw them before they were snatched off. I thought they were not 'lascivious exhibition'; I must learn my lessons well ...

Si :(

Well, it does also say ...or pubic area of any person. :)

E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Sorry, but them's the rules! No cock or pussy shots. At all.

Cockring Plus!

I’ve brought back this thread for a reason: For me, it’s now “Cockring Plus” as my daywear, and it’s so delicious I need to share!

I toyed with leather, but went back to my steel. Can’t beat it. But how about leather-and-steel? I’ve a strip of old leather belt, just 6 inches, really supple. I’ve shaped it some and fed it through the top inside of the Ring, so most of it lies along the top of my shaft. Pull up the briefs [I like close fitting] and my dong has this lush curve of leather to lie up against. I tell you, the comfort of the curve, and the sensation when I thicken some, my cock edging up in little jerks over the shiny softness, whooarh!

Then I found that with jeans on, my junk bulge is more ‘up’, not just at the crotch; more cock as well as balls. An altogether better statement!

I’m testing out the next ‘step up’ and … is this fetish or what: A nut-and-bolt shoved in between the top of the ring and the leather. It makes the curve of the belt bow out more; even more comfortable for my cock to lie against, and a shocking show in jeans if I dare go out.

Issues: a) trimming the leather edges where they sit inside the ring is critical for comfort. b) I’ll have to buy the next size up of ring if I wear the bolt for any length of time, as the grip all round with the whole lot on is just a bit too fierce.

I’ve pics. Just the gear mind! Not my own gear!

Si ;)

PS I noted that for all this thread languished at page 11 it’s had more than a thousand hits since I last looked. Interesting.

Attachments

• belt and bolt and big O.jpg
    belt and bolt and big O.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 310
  • how it holds.jpg
    how it holds.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 317
I've been wearing my ring since I got cleaned up earlier today. I even wore it through my knife throwing practice. I did take a few pics for any interested pervs, (er, parties), to peruse.

Pics 1, 2 & 5 look great! I like the style & fact that it also encompasses your balls...definitely going to look into getting that particular model...love the look! thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! It's been awhile since I've worn my cock ring. It's great, but doesn't breathe well, or, at all. Which creates it's own problems.

I don't have a lot to do today. Perhaps I'll wear it for a few hours when I go out with my friends.

Thanks! It's been awhile since I've worn my cock ring. It's great, but doesn't breathe well, or, at all. Which creates it's own problems.

I don't have a lot to do today. Perhaps I'll wear it for a few hours when I go out with my friends.

Hi Dvus, long time. I never looked at your pic of the new ring you bought till yesterday. VERY stylish. I've just a bit of envy about that!

Si ;)

I am going to get myself a new one soon I have to get one of my nipples re pierced first. I have been looking at the same one you just purchased Dvus except in blue.

When I was shopping, it grabbed my eye. It may seem kind of weird, but I was really wanting some masculine jewelry for my junk. And that fit the bill.

One problem I have had with it is that, since it forces my cock forward, it rubs me against my boxers and jeans and I started to get rough skin there.

My new ring came in the mail today. It's solid, masculine and attractive. And it feels great on.

New Ring

That's really nice ... I find this whole subject very attractive, but that is a particularly pretty piece of "junk" jewelry. :)

Thanks.

It sounds so funny in my head when I read it that way. "Junk" jewelry. Ha!

Thanks.

It sounds so funny in my head when I read it that way. "Junk" jewelry. Ha!

I've only just started to say 'my junk' for my male equipment [as per nine posts above]. Has it been a term exclusive to the gay scene? Is it British? American? Can't just remember where I came across it.

But ... I like aliteration, so junk jewelry is good I guess! Big O, JJ, Male Bling ... any more offers?

Si

Definitely not a gay thing. It was the most common terminology in my High School locker room. That was probably the most homophobic environment I've ever been in.

I've been wearing Atomic Jock Stretcher by Oxballs... first one that I've ever worn that is comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time...

Back