The Big O: steel cockrings as daywear

I love it Dvus D. A new feel good factor eh?

Today I decided that my black Levi 501's would be ok for work. When I'm wearing the big O under them it's pretty clear I've got the goods. I had a couple of mini conferences, groups of four and six, no tables. Got some very friendly smiles ...

Yours enjoying, Si. ;)

Definitely. And I've always had a smaller package, so the ring brings them more to the front. It feels good to walk around with a visible package. Not sure why. Feels more masculine.

You're talking 2 inch diameter ring [internal diameter, yes?], and "smaller package"! By my reckoning you've plenty enough there! My perfect size is 1.7/8ths. I started with a 2incher a while back and on a cold day my balls would slip back out of it, so I reduced a size. I did read somewhere that a guy begins to tolerate [and enjoy] a firmer grip, and I guess that's what's happened with me. I think also that a bit of depth to the ring makes it more comfortable, which is why I guess the 16mm [just over 1/2inch] depth is the one most available on the market. [I do like it deeper though! to mis-quote the song, "Let it show, let it show, let it show"!]

Si. ;)

for wearing I am a 1 7/8 th guy myself with either a 1/2 or 3/4 inch width. for fucking it is different my wife prefers the thinner with rings and I usually wear a 1 3/4 ring then I really love wearing either 1 or 2 rings around my balls. right now I am skipping the every day wear because there is just to many people in my gym.

As I have mentioned...I wear them near daily. up to three at a time...one or two round my cock and ball...one or two just below my cock head....

I have pix...the keep getting goose stepped on my a mod

I'm proud to be in your league Warlock!

And I agree about the fucking, especially when I want to go ballistic, or stand-up. A more subtle rim at the root of the shaft is a bit kinder on the lady. But the increased heft the ring creates: the greater thickness of my shaft and the firmness of my helmet ridge, well, it gets her orgasmic way before I'm near, pretty well every time. Love it. Fucking love it.

Si. ;)

Klippert, near daily me too. Sometimes if I wake too early I put my big O on before dosing off again, knowing that a couple hours later my morning glory will be extra grand, wanting a warm wet mouth on it ...

A ring up-shaft, not tried that. ... yet ...

Si. ;)

for wearing I am a 1 7/8 th guy myself with either a 1/2 or 3/4 inch width. for fucking it is different my wife prefers the thinner with rings and I usually wear a 1 3/4 ring then I really love wearing either 1 or 2 rings around my balls. right now I am skipping the every day wear because there is just to many people in my gym.

I luv wearing them while fucking.. around my cock and ball...one or two just below my cock head...

Klippert, near daily me too. Sometimes if I wake too early I put my big O on before dosing off again, knowing that a couple hours later my morning glory will be extra grand, wanting a warm wet mouth on it ...

A ring up-shaft, not tried that. ... yet ...

Si. ;)

I luv wearing them....ring the shaft is fun.... all this talk...can't wait to put them on

You're talking 2 inch diameter ring [internal diameter, yes?], and "smaller package"! By my reckoning you've plenty enough there! My perfect size is 1.7/8ths. I started with a 2incher a while back and on a cold day my balls would slip back out of it, so I reduced a size. I did read somewhere that a guy begins to tolerate [and enjoy] a firmer grip, and I guess that's what's happened with me. I think also that a bit of depth to the ring makes it more comfortable, which is why I guess the 16mm [just over 1/2inch] depth is the one most available on the market. [I do like it deeper though! to mis-quote the song, "Let it show, let it show, let it show"!]

Si. ;)

Well, I've never done a side-by-side measure and comparison, but I was always one of the smallest in the locker room.

Unfortunately, my wife is out of town visiting family, so it'll be awhile before I get to try it out with a pussy. But I'm looking forward to it. Yesterday when I had it on, I'd get hard at the slightest provocation.

Dvus, here's hoping that you get a good moment to share this adventure with your woman. I guess we men need to respect that for a lot of women this stuff is a serious turn-off, and we just don't take them there. Maybe a 2inch number made of the only-slightly-stretchy rubber stuff, rather than unforgiving steel, might make it more of a go-er with her to begin with?

In fact, if you get two of those ones, you might try sometime your own private threesome of rubber/steel/rubber. Handsome.

You're cool man. I like it alot that you've stepped up to this and shared it all.

Si. ;)

Well, that's what the forums are for, right? And I love to talk about sex. I'm very open about what I try and what I like with my friends.

Yesterday I only wore mine for half the day before I got really sore. Today looks like I might make it through the whole day.

I've thought about trying a rubber one, but it doesn't appeal that much to me. I do want to try a leather one. I still have plenty to experiment with.

Looks wise, I don't like the rubber ones. I know this is a thread for men and all that, but thought I would throw my (uninvited ;)) opinion in there. I love the look of the metal rings, and quite like the leather as well, but not as much. There's just something about the rubber ones that are less appealing.

Looks wise, I don't like the rubber ones. I know this is a thread for men and all that, but thought I would throw my (uninvited ;)) opinion in there. I love the look of the metal rings, and quite like the leather as well, but not as much. There's just something about the rubber ones that are less appealing.

I think I will prefer steel because they are non-porous as well. So, they won't develop a smell...

never worn a cock ring myself.

although i did do a dare pic for a woman at a different site.

i put a wrench on my dick and let it dangle.

now that was an interesting feeling

never worn a cock ring myself.

although i did do a dare pic for a woman at a different site.

i put a wrench on my dick and let it dangle.

now that was an interesting feeling

I imagine it would have been. Can't imagine it was that comfortable, though!

Just out of bed and logged on here ... seeing we've topped 800 reads of the thread has got me so aroused I can't put on my ring! I've just slung it over my dong in the hope that the cold steel will get a subsidence ... yeah, wait, ... off it ... balls through, and with a couple seconds of serious scwidging ... ah! I'm through and pumping up fast again. A fine day has begun.

Of course, it's the broad thick steel one. Rother, DvusD, you're right. Everything about it: smooth sheen, weight, rigidity, and already the heat it's absorbed from my body - everything about it is fucking gorgeous. Breakfast then ...

Si. ;)

I've been wearing my ring since I got cleaned up earlier today. I even wore it through my knife throwing practice. I did take a few pics for any interested pervs, (er, parties), to peruse.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, definitely. Most times, I forget it's there. I do have a problem with it pinching at times when I sit down. But that just gives me an excuse to grab my package.

Ha!

"I'm terribly sorry for grabbing my crotch in public, but my cock ring was pinching"

;)

:D In public I generally just shake my leg and gravity takes care of it.

Well, don't combine the knife throwing with the leg shaking, or you may not have a cock to put a ring around! :O

Knife throwing eh!

I was into something less exotic yesterday: digging up my parsnips. Have to say though, out on a January day in seriously worn jeans, shoving my spade into the compacted earth of winter with all my weight, pressing the handle back through wide open legs to lift the crop; the pleasure of the masculinity of it was enhanced by what I had on around my tackle ... There's some deep psychology there somewhere ...

And, oh, they're between 6 and 8 inches, thick, firm, well ridged ... tasty. And they'll last for ages before going to seed ...

Si. ;)

Last edited:
Back