Women who find bi guys hot....

What about those that find bi guys and strap ons hot as well? I have been with several couples and often she really knows how to work it!
 
I would absolutely love to chat to a woman who enjoys bi guys, they're fairly rare where I'm from! I love the idea of being with a couple where the woman shows me the ropes.
 
Wouldn't mind role playing a bi mmf threesome 😄

I have been very intrigued by that idea lately
 
count me in.

Can't think of anything cuter and sexier than watching two hot guys playing with each other to pleasure you and then you joining them...

actually can think of one thing sexier: johhny depp as pirate or...a black olympic runner's as$ lol! but yeah :p

That has always been my dream! Being on my knees sucking a big cock, then feeling a woman's hands run around my waist to hold mine...
 
haha it's hot i know! :p.

but it's not a game for anyone i guess ...it's only for secure, "strong" girls :p. Not the ones who are paranoid that bi-guys cheat with men etc. hmmmm

Exactly, and they need to be pretty confident in handling two guys at once! Especially when competing for attention :p
 
hot

I was with my GF last night. We were making out for a while, talking dirty and just teasing each other for a bit before we wanted to really get into things. She had me put on her lacey purple panties and we went back to even more kissing and teasing. She got in between my legs and starts dry humping me. Rubbing me, whispering naughty things into my ear.

Asking me why Im wearing her panties, why im stripped down next to nothing while shes grinding between my thighs. I tell her its because I want to get fucked, but she has to sit on my face first. I slowly kiss my way down her body while she works her way up mine until shes straddling my face. She grinds her pussy on my face while I slowly massage her clit with my tongue.

She rubs my cock in her purple panties while I'm Rubbing her nipples, gazing into her eyes while I grab her ass with my other free hand. teasing her body until she grabs me by the back of my head and cums like crazy while her body quivers.

She gets up and walks over to get her strapon, as she bends over to pick it up I kneel behind her and start to lick her ass. She sticks out out to meet my eager tongue and grinds it on my face while I go to town on her. Getting harder and harder in my panties while I listen to her moan with pleasure. She grabs me by the head and gently pushes me back onto the bed. She has the kinkiest smirk as she puts on her strapon and slowly starts rubbing her cock as she approaches me.

I lay on my back and she grabs my cock and begins to stroke it as she leans down and kisses me. Her hand moves from my cock to my ass as she begins to rub me and grab my ass with both hands. She begins to grind her girlcock on me to, rubbing herself against me while I moan as she kisses my chest, neck and lips. She slips her hands into my panties and slowly pulls them down enough for her to begin fingering me.

She loosens me up while we continue to kiss and tease each other. Her getting more and more turned on by the second, talking dirty to me. telling me how much she loves to take control, put me in panties and fuck her boyfriend. after that she takes her finger out and replaces it with her strapon. Fucking me missionary while we kiss and I wrap my legs around her back and pull her closer into me.

After that she has me bend over on all 4s and she grabs my hips from behind and enters me. She tells me how much she loves it when im looking over my shoulder at her while she grabs my ass and pounds me from behind. Eventually I end up on my stomach and she gets as deep into me as she can. I can feel her big tits against my back as she grinds her self all the way into me. Fucking me deep while she pulls my head to her for a kiss as I arch myself back to meet her thrusts.

After that I was so rock hard I had to return the favor and I fucked her until we both came, trying to match every position that she had fucked me in.

Wow that's one for the wank bank! Very hard now
 
What a lovely thread to find. I haven't read through it all, yet, but it's nice to see that it's here.

-TF-
 
I have had a few girls who liked fucking my ass, but it never got to the point of a third person. I'd love to feel a cock cumming all over me while I was fucking a girl though, or have her watch us with each other. Always been a big fantasy of mine.
 
Back
Top