Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

I LOVE THIS!!! :heart: Thank you! Lovely words and picture from a lovely woman. Love the color of your eyes. :)

Beautiful ladies and well written prose. Great jobs both of you. :rose:

Ladies!! These are all so great!!! Thank you so much for posting. You look beautiful. :rose:

100% agree. Don't give others power over you

Appropriate words with every photo. All true.

:kiss::kiss:

As mostly an observer in here, I like to look around and share a moment with people, whether that is a photo or words. Someone having a bit of fun is sexy in whatever form it comes in and hopefully you get to feel a little of that fun and joy with them, perhaps interact a bit. We all come in goodness knows what variety of shapes sizes and evolve along the way but hopefully the joy and happiness remain a constant that can shine out. That's all I am looking for in life and wish the same for everyone else.
:heart:
+1

Sometimes, it just takes a friend to offer a helping hand to get through a seemingly impossible obstacle in life.

BT9g.gif
:heart: You came in!!
I could not agree more with the explanation Sassy has used in the opening paragraph.
Sassy and EY what a great idea for a thread.

Both of you are gorgeous people, and by that I am not just referring to looks.
My eyes see beauty, but the rest of my senses look far deeper into the person, and actions speak far louder than pictures and words.
  • who you are
  • what you do
  • how you treat people
  • how you think
  • how you act

This is my biggest flaw, I have plenty others but this the biggest one.
I have sometimes been called biased in my views, but I just call things as I see them, which can be both a blessing and a curse, I am not always right, but I called it as I saw it at the time, and was as honest about it. If I am wrong, then I have to live with that, and I hope that only effects me not anybody else.
I call a spade a spade, I won't tell you what you want to hear, because I think that's what you want to hear. That's not me. If you want sugar coating eat a doughnut.
Sometimes things don't come across as I mean them too because of the above,

That's enough of my rambling anyway, I will leave it to the lovely peeps here, and watch with interest.
Many Thanks to Sassy and EY for starting the thread. :kiss:

:kiss: Thank you Rusty

Sisters, thank you for creating and sharing. Keep being fucking awesome.

I missed this yesterday, but I really love the photo and the message! :heart: There's no place we should feel more safe, more secure, than in our own skin. Thank you for contributing. :)

This is my biggest flaw, I have plenty others but this the biggest one.
I have sometimes been called biased in my views, but I just call things as I see them, which can be both a blessing and a curse, I am not always right, but I called it as I saw it at the time, and was as honest about it. If I am wrong, then I have to live with that, and I hope that only effects me not anybody else.
I call a spade a spade, I won't tell you what you want to hear, because I think that's what you want to hear. That's not me. If you want sugar coating eat a doughnut.
Sometimes things don't come across as I mean them too because of the above,

I'm the same way. Often times brutally honest. Blessing and a curse, like you said. I tell my friends up front, I'm the best person to ask for an honest opinion, but the worst to ask if all you want is for me to echo what you want to hear.

Neat thread idea, but y'all are all beautiful. Should just know that, but it never hurts to create a thread to give me an avenue to say it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oXHp16RQU

My kind of encouragement. :D

I think that many are very afraid to be vulnerable. Especially in a forum such as this. So they hide whom they truly are. Anyone that knows me, knows that I dont usually see things from certain perspectives. Lol... Sassy and I have had many arguments about that. In the end... for me... I just know that know one knows me better than me. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and im ok with that. But I will never tear anyone down, only build them up. The world is hard enough.

I've always been a strong believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I've always felt it was shallow, pathetic, mean and cruel to say or think someone was "ugly". As there are many factors and variables that make a person either beautiful or ugly. And beautification transcend just physical attributes and is the culmination of one's soul, spirit, mind and body.

Having said that I think all of the women on literatica are beautiful in every sense of the term - their soul, spirit, mind bodies and whatever else! They are just too hard on themselves!

Neat thread idea, but y'all are all beautiful. Should just know that, but it never hurts to create a thread to give me an avenue to say it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oXHp16RQU
lol I expect nothing less from you.
I think that many are very afraid to be vulnerable. Especially in a forum such as this. So they hide whom they truly are. Anyone that knows me, knows that I dont usually see things from certain perspectives. Lol... Sassy and I have had many arguments about that. In the end... for me... I just know that know one knows me better than me. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and im ok with that. But I will never tear anyone down, only build them up. The world is hard enough.

This is very true. But now we can see that we are not alone in Vulnerability.

But as one of my longest friends on here. I'll argue with you any day! ;) You have allowed me to be vulnerable and shown me yours.
That is what friends are for. :kiss:

Long read ahead. But worth it. :kiss:

Why do we as women have such a hard time being kind to ourselves? We can look at another woman who has the same exact flaw that we ourselves think we do and then tell her that she is beautiful. For some reason, we can easily find beauty in any other person, but when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we tear what we see apart. We criticize ourselves day after day for the things that make us unique. Would we really be any happier if we all looked the same?

Magazines and society have told us what beauty is for so long that we have begun to think that if we don't adhere to that standard we are not good enough. That anything less than perfection is unacceptable. Then, we take this to new levels and become jealous or envious of what other women have, or look like. We tear ourselves down because these other women have bigger breasts, or thinner thighs, or blue eyes. Maybe it's her height, or pretty nose, or smaller feet that make us insecure. There are always things we wish we had, and that allows envy to grow and fester within ourselves to the point we lash out at others. We project our own insecurities on this other person, giving way to fear, envy, resentment, rage, anxiety, and overall bad self-esteem.

How would things be different if instead, we built each other up? Rather than letting our insecurities tear us down, what if we set out to understand that each and every one of us has insecurities? What if we could instead help that person feel better about looking in their own mirror? We don't know what that person goes through every day, or what her struggles are. Sometimes, behind a beautiful smile, there lies a shattered soul. We assume because she has something we don't that she must then be happier. That is not always true. Each of us have different demons.

When I met Erotically_Yours. I said to myself, “This woman will never talk to me. She is beautiful. Look at her body. It's perfect. She is tall, thin, and has great boobs.” I listed all the things that I thought were perfect. But as I got to know her, I found out that she has just as many insecurities as I do. Only different. She envied me for my blue eyes and because I was loving, forgiving, and compassionate. She reminded me that being liked for beauty alone can feel just as empty. So we talked about ways to change our negative thoughts. How to bring out the positive attributes in each other. The difference between then and now is rather than be jealous or envious of her, I now understand her. She now understands me also. Because of this, we are now able to support each other in a meaningful way. We can remind one another that beauty is so much more than just what we see in a mirror.

Working together and loving one another provides less stress amongst each other. It holds us accountable for our actions. I don't feel like I need to be nasty to another woman because she has something I don't. I now realize that is my envy coming out, not something she did. When you surround yourself with positive energy, it rubs off on you. Let's face it. We all like having that one girlfriend (Or many) that we can talk to about the ugliest sides of ourselves. We know that person loves us no matter what.

So EY and I talked about creating a thread that would allow us as women to post about the things we think are our flaws so the other people can laugh at us and tell us we're crazy. But we'll also post the things we love about ourselves. We've worked hard to achieve something and we're proud of it. We thought this would be fun to do in a unique way because like myself, I'm horrible with words, stringing them together and finding the perfect ones to describe what I want to say is always hard. As it stands, I'll send this to EY to have her rework it and add punctuation.

So we thought that if we made a picture collage with quotes next to it that it would be fun, exciting, and hopefully inspirational as well. We would love to have you all join in on this. Make your own. You can use your own words, or quotes you feel have meaning to you. This first poster that I made has several volunteers who agreed to send me pictures of their body that they felt was their biggest flaw.

However, I do want to remind you all, this isn't just about flaws. We want to see your beauty. It would be amazing to see how happy you are with the things you love about yourself also. Remember, positive energy, rubs off. So rub your positive energy on us. We are all beautiful. Lets prove that.

Men. I know that I worded this mostly for the women and I apologize for that. I know that many men have the same issues. Their own insecurities. I never realized that until I joined Lit. I always just assumed men didn't care as much. Now I know that to be untrue. So, I really don't want to leave you guys out. I would like to invite you to do the same thing, please join in and allow us all to build you up as well.

attachment.php

And an individual one I made. I really hope you all will join us in helping build each other up!!! :heart:

attachment.php

What a wonderful beginning, Sassy! Moving and inspiring! :rose::rose::rose:

Thank you everyone for your warm words of praise and encouragement. Body positivity is a subject that both Sassy and I feel very passionate about although for very different reasons. Our unique perspectives allowed us to understand each other on a whole new level and our goal here is to hopefully pass on that knowledge and positivity to others here.

But I want to give an extra special thank you to the girls who contributed to the poster on the opening post. It is your selfless contributions that sets the tone of what we are trying to accomplish here — a safe, positive space where we let our insecurities be known, yet are able to find strength and encouragement in the words of others. Without your help, this thread may not have gotten off the ground. So thank you to all of you lovely, beautiful ladies! :heart::rose:

And of course I have to thank Sassy for having the creativity and courage to put all of this together. It is her compassion for others that I’ve always found to be the most beautiful about her, and it really shines through in this project. Her work and dedication is admirable, and I am hopeful that others will see that in this thread and find it inspiring enough to post themselves.

Again, thank you everyone. We’re hoping to keep this thread around for a long time to come. :)

I'm betting that this will be a long running thread! Congrats to you both! :rose::rose::rose:

In all my time here. The face has always been the hardest for most people to show. Obviously for most it is because they don't want to be recognized. They don't want their pictures stolen etc. I have always thought my eyes were one of the best features I had. So when EY sent me this picture. I couldn't help but fall in love with the sparkle we both shared. So. Eyes...

attachment.php

Makes me smile :rose::rose:

Remember that v-8 commercial where the person smacks their head and goes "I could have had a v-8"? I feel like this as I read these posts "I could have had an erotic inspiration" *SS* Just saying that this feels kind of like the support I find in the Fuck you Cancer thread!!! :rose::rose::rose:

This is my biggest challenge in life. Learning to love myself.

Great idea for a thread Sassy and EY!!

I love you Sassy and many others here do as well.

I do because you are the first person who reached out to me on here for no other reason than to tell me that you thought I was sweet.

Do not EVER doubt what a perfectly wonderful woman you are!! :rose::rose: :heart::heart:

ygKB0a7.jpg

Long read ahead. But worth it. :kiss:

Why do we as women have such a hard time being kind to ourselves? We can look at another woman who has the same exact flaw that we ourselves think we do and then tell her that she is beautiful. For some reason, we can easily find beauty in any other person, but when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we tear what we see apart. We criticize ourselves day after day for the things that make us unique. Would we really be any happier if we all looked the same?

Magazines and society have told us what beauty is for so long that we have begun to think that if we don't adhere to that standard we are not good enough. That anything less than perfection is unacceptable. Then, we take this to new levels and become jealous or envious of what other women have, or look like. We tear ourselves down because these other women have bigger breasts, or thinner thighs, or blue eyes. Maybe it's her height, or pretty nose, or smaller feet that make us insecure. There are always things we wish we had, and that allows envy to grow and fester within ourselves to the point we lash out at others. We project our own insecurities on this other person, giving way to fear, envy, resentment, rage, anxiety, and overall bad self-esteem.

How would things be different if instead, we built each other up? Rather than letting our insecurities tear us down, what if we set out to understand that each and every one of us has insecurities? What if we could instead help that person feel better about looking in their own mirror? We don't know what that person goes through every day, or what her struggles are. Sometimes, behind a beautiful smile, there lies a shattered soul. We assume because she has something we don't that she must then be happier. That is not always true. Each of us have different demons.

When I met Erotically_Yours. I said to myself, “This woman will never talk to me. She is beautiful. Look at her body. It's perfect. She is tall, thin, and has great boobs.” I listed all the things that I thought were perfect. But as I got to know her, I found out that she has just as many insecurities as I do. Only different. She envied me for my blue eyes and because I was loving, forgiving, and compassionate. She reminded me that being liked for beauty alone can feel just as empty. So we talked about ways to change our negative thoughts. How to bring out the positive attributes in each other. The difference between then and now is rather than be jealous or envious of her, I now understand her. She now understands me also. Because of this, we are now able to support each other in a meaningful way. We can remind one another that beauty is so much more than just what we see in a mirror.

Working together and loving one another provides less stress amongst each other. It holds us accountable for our actions. I don't feel like I need to be nasty to another woman because she has something I don't. I now realize that is my envy coming out, not something she did. When you surround yourself with positive energy, it rubs off on you. Let's face it. We all like having that one girlfriend (Or many) that we can talk to about the ugliest sides of ourselves. We know that person loves us no matter what.

So EY and I talked about creating a thread that would allow us as women to post about the things we think are our flaws so the other people can laugh at us and tell us we're crazy. But we'll also post the things we love about ourselves. We've worked hard to achieve something and we're proud of it. We thought this would be fun to do in a unique way because like myself, I'm horrible with words, stringing them together and finding the perfect ones to describe what I want to say is always hard. As it stands, I'll send this to EY to have her rework it and add punctuation.

So we thought that if we made a picture collage with quotes next to it that it would be fun, exciting, and hopefully inspirational as well. We would love to have you all join in on this. Make your own. You can use your own words, or quotes you feel have meaning to you. This first poster that I made has several volunteers who agreed to send me pictures of their body that they felt was their biggest flaw.

However, I do want to remind you all, this isn't just about flaws. We want to see your beauty. It would be amazing to see how happy you are with the things you love about yourself also. Remember, positive energy, rubs off. So rub your positive energy on us. We are all beautiful. Lets prove that.

Men. I know that I worded this mostly for the women and I apologize for that. I know that many men have the same issues. Their own insecurities. I never realized that until I joined Lit. I always just assumed men didn't care as much. Now I know that to be untrue. So, I really don't want to leave you guys out. I would like to invite you to do the same thing, please join in and allow us all to build you up as well.

attachment.php

Ladies, what a wonderful idea and thread. So many times I am not sure if I should cry or laugh when I see a post and the lady think they are not beautiful. I believe it is inside of you, if you let show. It is there if you look.

I filled honored to be able see all the beautiful ladies that shared.

Thank You for sharing

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Back