GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like my sexy momma got a bit tipsy. Maybe another story is in order about Gia getting with a girl at the bar after one two many cocktails. Damn straight girls. Hey, maybe she was a lesbian and just needs some edumacashion dearest. Ya know, if ya need a hand (or a tongue) I can help you out. For conversation only of course. Now Gia, what were you thinking you naughty, naughty momma?

Have a great day girls, time to get ready for school, dag nabert.

heh heh. *moan* me tipsy whatever are you talking about? Those women had no eye contact whatso ever. The men intrigued. I did have my glam look a very lovely dress with a colorful floral design over a black back ground. My blouse was Plum colored with a deep v cut. I am glad I went out.*Gia looks around for the aspirin* It is better than sitting at home alone. It kept me off the pity potty (you know that metaphor is sort of ugly when you think about it too much. But not me I do not think about such things. :D) *fumbles around for her coffee* But that blonde. Hmmm I think she may have been pretty young, she tried to cull a hard look, leaving her purse gaping open at the bar showed trust in the setting an experienced bar chickie would not do.
I hope she never gets in trouble that way(from the way those shots were going out to that group she was probably really really snockered I got a glimpse of her bar tab as I sat there, around 70 dollars the drinks there are cheap too). She wanted a picture with her girlfriend, she squirmed on her lap in a most provocative way. No no no, I know what you are thinking. :devil: I have an innocent mind so shame on you. *Gia flinches* now where is that aspirin? All I know is that their rum is of a stock that is wicked the next day, I wonder if they have another brand? I sure love my rum and coke with a twist of lime.

Very chocolate left over birthday cake for breakfast. Have to have my work done in time to pick up little boy from school. Really would be nice if I could go back to bed but my job duties call me. Ugh.

And so a lovely day to you all. :kiss::kiss::heart:

Glad to hear you had fun!:)

lol better than sitting around alone by myself with my broken computer. *sigh*
My chocolate cake is intense I had it for breakfast, damn near went into a diabetic coma. *bleah* work kept me from eating until later. Boy is it chocolaty:)

Come on people..pick one:
SunglassesLOT.jpg

Thank you for you thoughts and support. I have missed coming here, but time and energy has been very short for me lately.

Most of my internet time has been spent on learning about celiac disease, gluten intolerance, living with multiple food challenges and cooking with limitations.
At this point I cannot have; wheat, barley, rye (or any of their derivatives), dairy, corn, soy, eggs, peanuts, shellfish, caffeine, sugar or artificial sweeteners, chocolate, alcohol, oranges and a few other things that I have likely left off the list.

I am hoping we can reintroduce some of these things, but we know for sure that dairy, gluten and likely corn are off my eating list for life.

So, this means I cannot eat most commercial food , even things like canned soup and salad dressings almost always have some of these ingredients in them and restaurants are near impossible to enjoy.

On the other hand, I am enjoying lots of homemade food made from fresh. organic ingredients. And, it looks like some of the damage done by being malnourished is actually being reversed which is more than it sounded like I could expect. I was to the point where I was living with my body breaking down due to whatever malabsorption issue I have. Thank goodness I live in Canada, there is no way I would be able to pay for the doctors and tests I have had so far. It does take time to work your way through the system, but eventually you get taken care of.

I am just starting to work on a cookbook with a friend who is a professional cook and who did a lot of cooking for me in the summer. I am also putting together a simple web resource centre on what restaurants are reliable for those with food challenges, and where to buy ingredients for homemade meals.

So, enough about me. I really have missed everyone here, I can't promise to be here more often than I have been, but know that I think about you my friends.

cherished *giggle and grin*, :eek: I like it

Lezli,
I am in no way, shape or form, surprised by how you are handling any of this...I do know a few people with Celiac disease, and there is a side to me that is surprised that in the last 3 - 4 years, it is more and more important to me to repect that 'other' brain - the digestive system.

I think many on here who know you, will concur wholeheartedly that it is sooo like you... to learn and take a proactive, thorough approach, based on real experience; knowledge, research and a need to help and teach others who wish to know and learn more too. A cook book? Already? Of course!
I didn't know you were feeling pains from the havoc gluten was making in your body. I am happy, you found answers, that led you to relief. Happy for you and your body.

06ddaaa8c5a54fee
e39cd6f3ffc74f32
1d5c7d526498ea70

This is for any curious ones out there, these sites helped me learn:
http://fatfreevegan.com/blog/tag/gluten-free/
http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/health-and-human-body/human-body/digestive-system-article.html

The only food allergy I have is soy. But for me, bread sits heavy in my stomach. Not so much that it makes me sick. I'm a light eater and tend to focus more on veggies and meat than breads.

The problem with fibromyalgia is that it's still up in the air in regards to what causes it. Some say it's a misfiring in the brain that cause the pain levels to be so high. Others state it's muscle. Some even say diet, etc. Is it genetic, is it emotional/mental? No one can say.

The nature of the beast is a problem because SOME patients respond brilliantly to medication, some don't. Some respond great to diet change and exercise while it makes the others miserable.

I can go shopping for a few hours with my mother and am laid up for days.

Jaz,
Based on what you stated above and your firsthand experiences with Fibromyalgia...
What and/or why do you think you have it? It matters the most to me, way above any scientific bru-ha.. You, what do you think?
I ask with genuine interest but should you prefer to not answer, I totally accept your decision with respect and no intention to put you on the spot

a055585af3ab9b5e

Oh yah, almost forgot.

MOOD: good, sun is shining and it is above freezing

MUSIC: ckua.com, they are playing some latino stuff right now, recorded live
(oh and now, Paul Simonesqe music with an African-pop beat)

UNDERNEATH: basic black bra and panties (and Jackie O glasses)

:D Thank you!
You WIN!
46aae47a10ab5158

Jaz,
Based on what you stated above and your firsthand experiences with Fibromyalgia...
What and/or why do you think you have it? It matters the most to me, way above any scientific bru-ha.. You, what do you think?
I ask with genuine interest but should you prefer to not answer, I totally accept your decision with respect and no intention to put you on the spot

a055585af3ab9b5e

I'm not certain I understand the question.

I'm not certain I understand the question.

Sorry for not wording it better, here is my 2nd attempt, hope it works better than the last. :eek:

Since the medical community does not know exactly what causes Fibromyalgia..add to that puzzle, the individual's experience, what do you think about what causes it?

Sorry for not wording it better, here is my 2nd attempt, hope it works better than the last. :eek:

Since the medical community does not know exactly what causes Fibromyalgia..add to that puzzle, the individual's experience, what do you think about what causes it?

I don't know..I wish I did. I'm thinking it's probably neurological somewhere but then other symptoms show to be muscle based - spasms and areas touched that literally set me screaming.

heh heh. *moan* me tipsy whatever are you talking about? Those women had no eye contact whatso ever. The men intrigued. I did have my glam look a very lovely dress with a colorful floral design over a black back ground. My blouse was Plum colored with a deep v cut.

Stop tempting me sexy one! I'm married.

I am glad I went out.*Gia looks around for the aspirin* It is better than sitting at home alone. It kept me off the pity potty (you know that metaphor is sort of ugly when you think about it too much. But not me I do not think about such things. :D)

Nonesense, you have the brain of, the brain of, the brain of a GODDESS, Yeah, that's it. the brain of the Goddess Venus.

*fumbles around for her coffee* But that blonde. Hmmm I think she may have been pretty young, she tried to cull a hard look, leaving her purse gaping open at the bar showed trust in the setting an experienced bar chickie would not do.

Somebody was paying very cloooossssssseeee attention. *snicker*

I hope she never gets in trouble that way(from the way those shots were going out to that group she was probably really really snockered I got a glimpse of her bar tab as I sat there, around 70 dollars the drinks there are cheap too).

Agreed, hate to see a tempting thing like her get taken advantage of by a Goddess.

She wanted a picture with her girlfriend, she squirmed on her lap in a most provocative way. No no no, I know what you are thinking. :devil: I have an innocent mind so shame on you. *Gia flinches* now where is that aspirin?

Looks like you're doin enough "thinking" for all of us!

All I know is that their rum is of a stock that is wicked the next day, I wonder if they have another brand? I sure love my rum and coke with a twist of lime.

Very chocolate left over birthday cake for breakfast. Have to have my work done in time to pick up little boy from school. Really would be nice if I could go back to bed but my job duties call me. Ugh.

And so a lovely day to you all. :kiss::kiss::heart:

I had too much fun doing that Gia, but I'm happy the day was a good one, though not sure 'bout that pitty potty thingy.

May every day be grand o one of pretty birds and flowers.

Last edited:
Come on people..pick one:
SunglassesLOT.jpg

Purple for me. They're funky.;)

So I'm taking a couple of days away from the hamster wheel of my studies.

Rana! Good to see my sweet friend. Hope to talk later.:cattail:

I don't know..I wish I did. I'm thinking it's probably neurological somewhere but then other symptoms show to be muscle based - spasms and areas touched that literally set me screaming.

Sounds rough girl. Maybe a back rub and some of Gia's rum will help. Relax, the weekend is upon us. :kiss:

Tempting tempting, Espie. I want the glasses on the right, second from the front..the black round ones. Those are cool.

Stop tempting me sexy one! I'm married.

Nonesense, you have the brain of, the brain of, the brain of a GODDESS, Yeah, that's it. the brain of the Goddess Venus.

Somebody was paying very cloooossssssseeee attention. *snicker*

Agreed, hate to see a tempting thing like her get taken advantage of by a Goddess.

Looks like you're doin enough "thinking" for all of us!

I had too much fun doing that Gia, but I'm happy the day was a good one, though not sure 'bout that pitty potty thingy.

May every day be grand o one of pretty birds and flowers.

Birds and Flowers? Oooo boy.. I like those. Still freaking winter in Florida, this year is going to kill the tourist trade, not warm enough. Usually if you even get cold weather it is mixed in with warm sunny weather.

As for thinking for all of you, Nope I am innocent, I lead you there, not certain what you were thinkin. *grin* :kiss::rose:

Birds and Flowers? Oooo boy.. I like those. Still freaking winter in Florida, this year is going to kill the tourist trade, not warm enough. Usually if you even get cold weather it is mixed in with warm sunny weather.

As for thinking for all of you, Nope I am innocent, I lead you there, not certain what you were thinkin. *grin* :kiss::rose:

Grin is right, Pfft

Yup..though really can't wear them. I have magnetic clip type for my glasses that are built for the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back