Uk register/ love the uk

Not a night owl....was long since asleep, but how about early starters? Been awake half an hour.

Woke up
Opened curtains
Whiteout. Still coming down hard.

Hopefully its a snow shift day!

Morning Brits - snow not due here until lunchtime but fingers crossed it's enough to get us an early finish!! :)

Bit of a bollox that it's here for the weekend but clearing up for the work week

Unfortunately I hav e the ability to work from home - though it's not too bad here anyway.

Chris - could be that you'll be trapped at work ;)

working from home?
Mmmm dream come true. Unfortunately I'm a mobile engineer. I'm hoping none of my customers make it in today to break their machines. Glad I cleared down all my outstanding calls yesterday but now I'm on edge waiting for the phone to ring and send me off out into the blizzards. Still coming down here in Wales.

Swings and roundabouts Millsy. Theres some days I can work from home if a parcel is delivered or similar and just log onto work network from home. On the other hand I'm never off sick as even if I can't get out of bed with flu I can still log on from there!

today is just full of win - early home from work after being able to do little else other than eat bacon rolls and a lovely peaceful afternoon in :) happy days

coming down here in wales too if i can find right person maybe cumming as well

Hello people, Its snowing here in Havering (London) :) Just wish I had a lady to get really warm & hot with ;-) Any brit ladies here from around London? PM me if yes :)

Hey everyone!
I'm in the Home Counties and up for a chat if anyone else is bored tonight. I was supposed to be going away this weekend but the snow made me change my plans. Is anyone else in the same boat?
:)

seeking uk dom

Hi,

I've posted this in the bdsm section and the general section, but thought I'd add it here too since it's a UK page.

I'm looking for a Dom to take me from on line to real life (but not 24/7). I'm inexperienced, but that doesn't mean a pushover.

I've gone from curious to wanting to take it further, with the help of a US Dom who has been amazing in helping me explore this sexual submissiveness I have.

I have had some good responses already, but anyone else wants to throw their hat in the ring, I'd be pleased to chat to you all.

Please don't expect me to call you sir or take pics of my pussy on our first chat!!!! I want a relationship, not a dictator.

If you are an experienced Dom in the UK (pref midlands), and are up for a rewarding challenge, then pm me.

xx

hello fellow uker's 46 f bedfordshire here we have about 2 inches of snow here nothing to keep us from work or play lol

Hi people, I'm a 63 year old guy from the North West whose sex life has kind of just frittered out to nothing. I love my wife dearly but I'm getting worried that at this time of life that my be it! I suppose I want to know if there is life in the old body still

In UK

Male 62 and Female 59 in Bedfordshire, in the town where they invented the Tractor, good old Dan Albone I say, first post.

Back