The NEW UK Kink Thread

Hope phoebe is ok, sending gentle strokes and catnip mice xxx

Busy week, I have been invited to a munch to sell some of my floggers, it should be fun and I have a private party on Saturday. Sadly Carlos can't make it, so I will be on my todd. Many of my rope friends will be there, so I imagine I will get tied at some point :)

I know that it's getting colder, both of my cats now sit on me when I sit down!

Baton down the hatches, there is a big storm on the way!
 
Yawn!!

Morning all, I'm finally back with a little more time and more determination to join in! Hope everyone's ok. I did intend to make more effort a few weeks back but started writing a bit of a scenario to amuse a friend of mine which ended up running to 13 pages, 8,000 words, and sort of burned me out a bit. It did come out rather well though, so I might do a bit of a re-write and try submitting it. Got a few other things on the go that I'd like to get finished, so it might have to wait for a bit.

Ok, back to earth, catch you all later!

SV

Ps. Cats don't have owners, they have staff :)
 
Very tired this morning, going to try to sleep a bit.
In a bit of a low mood and need some tlc.

My cat is on my lap :)
 
Morning all

Daisy, hope you can rest and you cat helps you relax!

SV, welcome back
 
Phoebe passed about 30 minutes ago. She was asleep on my lap and just stopped.
 
Thank you. *hug

She's never really gone until I forget about her.... And stop finding her fur everywhere I guess. I am glad she went quietly though and didn't suffer at any time though all of this.

And sorry for putting a bit of a downer on the thread!
 
Thank you both.

I'd been expecting it for a few days so I was sort of ready for it. But it still hits you. Poor thing.

hope everyone has a somewhat more positive day today!
 
TFiF!!
Looking forward to seeing Mal on Sunday :)
Did I mention that I treat anyone who helps on my stall to a slap up meal? :)
A few traders usually go out after the markets to unwind and get some decent food before the drive home, you are most welcome to join us. Xx
 
There's no need to buy me food. You'll never turn a profit that way :)

We'll see what time it is when we get done as to if I stay for grub or not. There will be a kitty waiting for me at home with a look of disgust at being abandoned all day with nothing to do but sleep on a bed or under the warm radiator :)
 
Sorry for your loss too, I have dogs - but the loss is still the same. On to the weekend, enjoy it and make it yours.
 
Fun day yesterday sitting on Daisy's stall at the BBB chatting to folks and watching all the pretty ladies walk by!

I am sure less walking by and more stopping to buy would have been better though :)

And now we're back to the grind... or we would be if I had the first clue as to what I was doing this week. bloody clients!

Hope the rest of you are doing ok!
 
Mal, thank you so much for your help, it was very much appreciated.
I'm glad you enjoyed the day. It was a very long one!

Knackered today, need a day off, then on with half term week!!
 
Afternoon all :)

Glad the day went well yesterday at the fair and that you both had a good time :D

I spent Saturday at an old mill converted to a variety of shops and stalls selling local stuff and it was great to wander round at my leisure. Then went to the recording of the Count Arthur Strong Radio Show Christmas edition last night in Manchester, hosted by Mark Radcliffe - really enjoyed it!

Not quite fully charged for the week ahead but still in the fight :D
 
Afternoon all :)

All went crazy last week, and with the best of intentions, hardly got on here at all. Only in work 2 days this week, then off untill next week. Planning to do some fun stuff with the little fella over half term, but nothing planned yet.

Catch y'all later!
 
Morning all

Unexpected week off (at least for now) so making a go at packing the house down a bit further today!
 
Morning Malich, I seem to recall that you were trying to sell your house a while back, did you get a sale on it?
 
Oh, we accepted the offer months ago, before you started posting here I think.... it's just the paperwork that is dragging on.

The end may now be in sight... maybe.
 
I know that feeling, last time we moved it took months to get it sorted out. Swore I'd never move again!! Hope you get it settled anyway.
 
Back
Top