The last few days

Congratulations. Well done.
You have a lovely shape and you will do fine,around here.
Thanks for finding the courage to post.
 
Wishing I was hello kitty right now. Sexy pics thanks for sharing.
 
Great start. Follow the advice here, start slow, go at your own pace. Never do something you are uncomfortable with! Also, you may want to watermark your pics in some way, just in case.

Looking forward to seeing what the future brings! :rose:
 
well here they are, took a few earlier, and please don't ask for anything more revealing as I don't feel comfortable with that just yet.
hopefully these work and hopefully I know how to take pictures of my body great since you know, I don't do this all the time lol oh Sorry about the mess, I so need to clean lol


Beautiful start. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

And yes, these work and you did just fine taking pictures of your body
 
well here they are, took a few earlier, and please don't ask for anything more revealing as I don't feel comfortable with that just yet.
hopefully these work and hopefully I know how to take pictures of my body great since you know, I don't do this all the time lol oh Sorry about the mess, I so need to clean lol
IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

IMG_9351.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9350.jpg

IMG_9349.jpg
.


:rose:Beautiful :rose:
 
Words of advice from an AmPics veteran of two years :)

The first ones are the roughest...the wondering if you want to put yourself out there like that.

I would determine what your motive is first. Do you want actual feedback? Do you want an ego boost? Is it just thrilling to do something so naughty?

You will get the best and worst of Lit. Just a fact. You will get super awesome people who comment and say great things that can sometimes really make you feel sexy and hot and amazing. But you'll also start getting super creeps in your inbox. There are no words for how creepy some of these messages can be...learn to use the ignore button!

You will get countless requests for chats. You will get countless requests from online Doms who want to take you into their little online harem. Determine your limits and boundaries and stick with it. I have learned the art of gracious and not so gracious rebuffing of such advances as the situation warrants.

Start slow. Maybe a nice cleavage shot without any jewelry or identifiable objects. Take it from there...if it winds up being fun, continue. If not, remove your pics and you're done. :)

Exactly what she said... be prepared for some out there requests. I post a lot of clothed shots that to me are mundane, but they seem well received. I post nude too. It's just a mix. Do what makes you comfortable and nothing else.
 
I was never a Hello Kitty fan.........until today :) Nice start Stiletto!!!
 
Wow, what a great body!

Hello Kitty herself would be proud.
 
Looking very great! Consider this hopeful encouragement....and if it's not for you....thanks for getting up the courage to post!
 
I normally really hate Hello Kitty...

I might need to change my mind on that now though! Great boob shots :D
 
Back
Top