When you're the reason they get up every day, do u feel the weight of responsibility?

The sign someone is under Rory's skin, he makes a thread that he thinks makes the other party look bad, but just proves he's bothered.

That and by his logic, Trump and anyone who supports him must be the reason he gets up every day. I'd list all his trump whining threads and his Nazi like attacks and attempts to have people attack he don't like, but...the site shuts threads down after 5k posts:rolleyes:

Nah. He just craves attention.

I think he's upset he can't find whoever he's stalking on the internet.

Also, his Windows 10 is upgraded now - this makes him special.

And here I thought there was going to be some list or anecdote about people you actually know in offline life who depend on you.

Sillier in the Shilo Inn,
Ellie

100 posts a day guy calls someone else an attention whore. the irony meter just blew up.

Isn't he precious?

He and loveskraftcheese are two of my favorite projects. :D

wounded ego seems to get it up for you too. "i never post in rory threads except for immediately after he makes one!"

I do, sometimes.

I present to you: April, 2018. Believe me, this isn't all of `em. :cool:
ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy,ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy,ThatsTheGuy,ThatsTheGuy,
ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy,ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy, ThatsTheGuy.

23 quotes?

iu

Bragging that you'd do something again that got you banned the first time usually works to get yourself banned again. Ackbar even announced his next name right before that. The surprise came when it took so long to happen. He thought he was in the clear and had forgotten about it. Stupid Ackbar didn't recognize the trap.

To be fair about it, I do believe Admiral Ackbar finally dies in The Last Jedi, so...the username tribute is just following suit in a bent sort of way.

;)

I have no doubt that you think you did but it's pretty clear what happened. He bragged and when the hammer didn't come down right away he forgot about it. It happens. So unless you are either him (which you aren't) or a certain lawyer who shall not be named then you zilch to do with anything.

To be fair about it, I do believe Admiral Ackbar finally dies in The Last Jedi, so...the username tribute is just following suit in a bent sort of way.

;)

Yes he does die in Last Jedi which goes against previous canon but whatever. Disney and all that.

;)

Of course what's interesting is that the plot of Last Jedi is essentially a First Order trap that Ackbar didn't see coming.

Bragging that you'd do something again that got you banned the first time usually works to get yourself banned again. Ackbar even announced his next name right before that. The surprise came when it took so long to happen. He thought he was in the clear and had forgotten about it. Stupid Ackbar didn't recognize the trap.

;)

I see the irony now. Even showed in his avatar.

The sad truth about Ackbar (not the poster) is that he isn’t actually a significant character in the Star Wars franchise. At all. But there was a lot of anger about his death in The Last Jedi.

Also, Admiral Ackbar would be a good topic for Star Wars fans. I think Episode VIII was asking us to throw away what we know about Star Wars. I wonder why Lucas so readily embraces Episod VIII ?

I see the irony now. Even showed in his avatar.

The sad truth about Ackbar (not the poster) is that he isn’t actually a significant character in the Star Wars franchise. At all. But there was a lot of anger about his death in The Last Jedi.

Also, Admiral Ackbar would be a good topic for Star Wars fans. I think Episode VIII was asking us to throw away what we know about Star Wars. I wonder why Lucas so readily embraces Episod VIII ?

In canon before the mouse took over Ackbar was a very significant character. They threw all that away and started over which is fine but there was no reason to kill him off in such a way. Barely mentioned in the film and such a blah death. The Boba Fett death of the resistance.

In canon before the mouse took over Ackbar was a very significant character. They threw all that away and started over which is fine but there was no reason to kill him off in such a way. Barely mentioned in the film and such a blah death. The Boba Fett death of the resistance.

I don't think the producers were counting on so many fans liking Ackbar. I was among the 1st in theaters and didn't realize Ackbar had been killed off until another fan reminded me of the scene.

It irked me a bit because I was hoping Ackbar would come back in another episode or some sort of spinoff. Admiral Ackbar would be great for a cartoon edition. Kids seem to love him.

I have a new "Cosplay" troll, who claims to have me on iggy (and brags about it in his signature), yet makes custom gifs about me. Seems like a good time to bump this, then. :cool:

The new BB has made 9 threads about me in one week.

Am I literally keeping him alive? This weighs heavy on my soul... :rose:

Am I literally keeping him alive? This weighs heavy on my soul... :rose:

Do you think anybody reads them? LOL.

Whose iggy list is he NOT on, better question besides the same handful of goobers? :D:D

Oh he has made threads about me, lol. That's a badge of honor. I don't bother creating threads about any of those "stellar" posters, ain't nobody that important on here.

My haters make me laugh, though, and keep me going! :cattail:

2631ab55fc037311456b32aca538bd3e--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

Yeah, and then these threads become Deplorable circle jerks. You can tell a lot about a political movement by the language of its leaders.

Back