When you're the reason they get up every day, do u feel the weight of responsibility?

Keep on keeping on w/your bad self little troll wannabe. A bully doesn't keep sniffing around my crotch praying for some dick like you do.

*pats little Rory white-turned-black-then back to white again on the head*

johnny ray keeps confusing me with one of his other non-admirers. i haven't eaten pork in years.

i guess life is just difficult when you've been named after a singing star who's best remembered for sucking dick in public johns.

I thought this thread concerned my caretaker. Silly me.

I'm the only reason they're up every day.

They don't post here.

Whew.

I find it extraordinarily amusing that any of my stalkers would actually believe they'd be worth someone's time and effort to hack.

What's to steal - an AARP ID #?

*cartoon*

persecution_complex.png

Just because you're a psychopathic delusional schizophrenic paranoiac doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Why aren't my stalkers calling the real attention whore for what he really is?

Oh.. and User Rae1, you gross disgusting no-empathy poor taste piece of shit.

U're on ignore.

What a gross individual. Lacks any sensitivity.

Why aren't my stalkers calling the real attention whore for what he really is?

Oh.. and User Rae1, you gross disgusting no-empathy poor taste piece of shit.

U're on ignore.

What a gross individual. Lacks any sensitivity.

^^^ Another deplorable snowflake melts down.

Summer must be coming. ;)

^^^ Another deplorable snowflake melts down.

Summer must be coming. ;)

Oh I'm a "deplorable" alright.

But please..... The snowflakes are really your side of things.

I understand though, why you'd rather project that elsewhere. And I mean the 'you' in plural form.

The sign someone is under Rory's skin, he makes a thread that he thinks makes the other party look bad, but just proves he's bothered.

That and by his logic, Trump and anyone who supports him must be the reason he gets up every day. I'd list all his trump whining threads and his Nazi like attacks and attempts to have people attack he don't like, but...the site shuts threads down after 5k posts:rolleyes:

Back