Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may not meet the rule here however today I masturbated on my boat and stopped just short of a full climax but had such a nice massive amount of cum and it tasted so good. Then walking by my creek a pulled off another load which was delicious followed by a bit more that was small but nice then in the shower for another load. Tasted so good but still no climax. I then pushed a finger into my foreskin and swirled as if I was finger fucking myself and let out a loud pleasurable moan. Once again I stopped before a full climax so now I sit here with a nice hard on and wonder if I should finish the deed tonight. :caning:

Today about 30 feet from the falls in the picture. A perfect day under a blue sky, the pale moon high in the sky. The only sound the chattering of the falls and my moans of my pleasure.

Right here on the bed while on the phone talking with an old LIT friend

Last edited:
I'm snuggled in my bed and touching all over. I love having time to explore my body and all that makes me feel so good.

Again during phone sex with an old LIT friend - hell, maybe we should give it another try and see what happens :rolleyes:

Early, early this morning while still in bed and snuggled up next to my man. Oh and in case you're wondering, he knew what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back