I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone! Another day of some fabulous teasing from sexy young women ahead! I love this distraction...

You enjoy having your fingers in the pot, mmm?

Torpedos, you say? Is your torpedo "heat seeking"?

oh I indeed love having my fingers in the pot, more as the sweeter it gets.

My torpedo is indeed heat seaking, moisture indicating, thick and pointed for the necessary plowing that it may need to do.

oh I indeed love having my fingers in the pot, more as the sweeter it gets.

My torpedo is indeed heat seaking, moisture indicating, thick and pointed for the necessary plowing that it may need to do.

Moisture indicating....or inducing? :kiss: How's your guidance system working right now....

Moisture indicating....or inducing? :kiss: How's your guidance system working right now....

It does both....indicates as well as induces....

My guidance system has just been check and operating at its top operating level. Waiting on a aquired target to enter its sensors.

It does both....indicates as well as induces....

My guidance system has just been check and operating at its top operating level. Waiting on a aquired target to enter its sensors.

Really? How does that work exactly? Do I have to bend over and wave my ass in the air for it to lock on?

Really? How does that work exactly? Do I have to bend over and wave my ass in the air for it to lock on?

bending over and waving your ass in the air is a sure fired way of locking it on. laying back, spreading the legs, give me the come here look will work as well. A forceful voice of "come and take it" willwork as well...very advanced

bending over and waving your ass in the air is a sure fired way of locking it on. laying back, spreading the legs, give me the come here look will work as well. A forceful voice of "come and take it" willwork as well...very advanced

Your torpedo seems like an adaptive and capable piece of machinery.... Flooding the tubes as we speak...

Your torpedo seems like an adaptive and capable piece of machinery.... Flooding the tubes as we speak...

it is the latest and greatest of modern warfare......inserting torpedo.....activate fire mechnism......splitting the outer doors......

(getting some inspiration elsewhere for the flooding...mmmm?)

it is the latest and greatest of modern warfare......inserting torpedo.....activate fire mechnism......splitting the outer doors......

(getting some inspiration elsewhere for the flooding...mmmm?)

Nowhere else....if you're going to load the tubes...I have to flood them first

...that's how they do it in Hunt for Red October

It was only 2 or 3....I was tired :kiss:

What......only two or three.......yesterday must have been a slow day....I only had one....:(.........but it was a good one I might add......and the chat that went along with it was outstanding........but I certainly did miss you young lady.....;)

What......only two or three.......yesterday must have been a slow day....I only had one....:(.........but it was a good one I might add......and the chat that went along with it was outstanding........but I certainly did miss you young lady.....;)

I've missed you as well :heart:

Help

Okay, I'm new here guys and I need a little help. I'm trying like hell to load a pic, but can't seem to get it to the right size. Any suggestions? Also, what is this moniker under the pics like, "realy experienced?" I'm a virgin. :(
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

You'll need to get your post count to 100 before you are able to do avitars and " really experienced " etc.

Okay, I'm new here guys and I need a little help. I'm trying like hell to load a pic, but can't seem to get it to the right size. Any suggestions? Also, what is this moniker under the pics like, "realy experienced?" I'm a virgin. :(
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back