Tal's Thread. Fuck you Two.

Don't shave!! All the lads love a hairy chest, don't we lads?

Lads? Hello?

Oh just me then...

It's always just you. Just you sitting there surrounded by your kinks and fetishes. On your own. Hoping for a buddy to come along and sit beside you, and say "yeah man, you're not alone in your freak world".

One day.

Don't shave!! All the lads love a hairy chest, don't we lads?

Lads? Hello?

Oh just me then...
Geez you just started the new room today and already mayhem...buried bodies...tassels and..who knows what has ensued. I LOVE IT!

Oh and you post a pic in your profile for 60 seconds before I get here....:confused:

It's always just you. Just you sitting there surrounded by your kinks and fetishes. On your own. Hoping for a buddy to come along and sit beside you, and say "yeah man, you're not alone in your freak world".

One day.

You really know how to cheer me up, don't you? :rolleyes:

Geez you just started the new room today and already mayhem...buried bodies...tassels and..who knows what has ensued. I LOVE IT!

Oh and you post a pic in your profile for 60 seconds before I get here....:confused:

Hey :kiss:

Awwww, did you miss it? Such a shame. This is NOT what I intended at all. I HATE teasing people. Sigh.

I feel so guilty now. *coughs*

I'm a freak. :eek:

I did try once before. It didn't work out well. And I'm not allowed to talk about it for legal reasons. :eek:

I shudder to think of the damage you could cause. :D

I may have to disappear. I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. :eek:

So...what's all of this about hairy nipples and women shaving chests? Isn't that...umm...unusual? :) That whole conversation there was confusing. :confusing. But then I'm easily confused so what else is new. ;)

I shudder to think of the damage you could cause. :D

I may have to disappear. I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. :eek:

Happy donkey napping :kiss:

So...what's all of this about hairy nipples and women shaving chests? Isn't that...umm...unusual? :) That whole conversation there was confusing. :confusing. But then I'm easily confused so what else is new. ;)

Ha! Never mind. It's over now. Back to normality...

Bloody SA has got me watching MadTV clips on YouTube now. I'm enjoying the humour, but I admit that the audience is kind of annoying me with their REALLY LOUD laughing etc. :eek:

Hey Tal. Thread off to s flier I see. Crotch less panties chest hair and tassles Who said you weren't classy 😀

Who said that? WHO? fuckers. I'm as classy as they come!

Pfft.

Mmmmm I can't quite remember who it was. Someone on the old thread I think. Probably a yank. Definitely not me. I saw nothing I did nothing I know nothing I'm from Barcelona Que?

Mmmmm I can't quite remember who it was. Someone on the old thread I think. Probably a yank. Definitely not me. I saw nothing I did nothing I know nothing I'm from Barcelona Que?

Nooo. Everyone who posts on my threads would never say such an inflammatory thing. They're all freaks, but they're good freaks.

Yes, I can feel the innocence radiating from you. :rolleyes: :p

motherfucker. I missed Tal's sexyyummygonnagetsome pic.
I am now sad.
sad
sad
sad
…..
and no one likes a sad amy. :(

motherfucker. I missed Tal's sexyyummygonnagetsome pic.
I am now sad.
sad
sad
sad
…..
and no one likes a sad amy. :(

Awww, sweets! I don't wanna be the reason you're sad. :(

Shall I do it again, just for you? You'll have to promise not to tell anyone it's up. Promise?

Awww, sweets! I don't wanna be the reason you're sad. :(

Shall I do it again, just for you? You'll have to promise not to tell anyone it's up. Promise?

my mouth is like Vegas,
nothing escapes it...and there's always a party, where everybodys coming!

Already? It's almost 6 months since I started the last one haha! That's slow for me, darlin' ;)

LMAO! I love the images you paint

*girlcrush*

Hold onto your knickers...

Yeah I caught one. Damn you are looking fine miss Tal. Beautiful dress on a beautiful lady

Back