What Litsters Do You Notice?

MrsPassion

Chaotic Good
I am fully prepared for this to flop like Milly Vanilli's career, but I'm checking "Create a playground thread" off my Lit bucket list and I'm a lady of my word. It was brought up in the "Are you stalk worthy?" thread about how people might think they aren't stalk-worthy, but are in fact noticed by others for an assortment of reasons.

So without further ado, who are the Litsters you notice, and why? 🥰

Interesting idea for a thread. Nice addition!

Obviously, I enjoy pictures and steamy descriptions like the next guy. But I find there are some posters that intrigue me because of how they think. It's not as if they are describing some theory or other intellectual idea. But their posts - either in pictures or words - describe how they are thinking at that particular moment. Ideas draw me in. I have no doubt that they assume that no one will read or care about their post, but I watch for some posters because of that reason.

Lidar's pictures in various threads.
TongueLust's eclectic taste in pictures and drawings in her "TL's All You Can Eat" thread
Lily's wide-ranging sensual interests and posts

I think it takes quite a bit of intelligence to consistently remain interesting and provocative after years of posting in lit.

There’s a few people I might notice. If I say anything or not. I’m saying less these days. Seems I kill threads more often than not.

Amongst many people I notice (who I'm sure will all get their moment in the sun from me) I'd like to first say @MrsNaughtyCat
She is just the sweetest, kindest person. I've never heard her say a bad word against anyone, and can always find a positive in a situation
Okay! Enough! Instead of batting around @MrsNaughtyCat ’s name on every thread here, I make a motion to elect her the most awesome chick ever. All in favor? Thought so. Motion passes unanimously. 😍❤️

I notice @Bry1313 but I'm too shy to say why.
I notice @Grant55 because he's been awesomeness personified since his first post.
I notice @MedicalMuse because everyone always talks about how nice and kind she is and I hope to see it someday. 😉😗
I notice @OrdinaryPerson because she finds the fact that I was born w/o an ass to be comedy gold.
I notice @Mrtenant and @cascadiabound because of their generosity as host and hostess

Okay! Enough! Instead of batting around @MrsNaughtyCat ’s name on every thread here, I make a motion to elect her the most awesome chick ever. All in favor? Thought so. Motion passes unanimously. 😍❤️
Hmmm

I'll be the dissenting voice. She IS awesome, but so are a lot of other people on here. I've been incredibly lucky to meet some awesome people on here. If I knew them in real life I'd count them amongst my closest friends. Some have made me laugh, some cry (in a good way), but all have enriched my life as much as MNC has.

Party pooped I'm aware, sorry

I notice @Bry1313 but I'm too shy to say why.
I notice @Grant55 because he's been awesomeness personified since his first post.
I notice @MedicalMuse because everyone always talks about how nice and kind she is and I hope to see it someday. 😉😗
I notice @OrdinaryPerson because she finds the fact that I was born w/o an ass to be comedy gold.
I notice @Mrtenant and @cascadiabound because of their generosity as host and hostess
The best part of being a nemesis is when they don't notice you 😈

Mwuhahaha

Hmmm

I'll be the dissenting voice. She IS awesome, but so are a lot of other people on here. I've been incredibly lucky to meet some awesome people on here. If I knew them in real life I'd count them amongst my closest friends. Some have made me laugh, some cry (in a good way), but all have enriched my life as much as MNC has.

Party pooped I'm aware, sorry
Point taken. There are so many amazing people here. Many of whom I love dearly. Cat just stands out because she is universally adored. I certainly didn’t intend to undervalue anyone’s awesomeness.

Back